₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,682 members, 4,984,741 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2019 at 07:57 AM

Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? (9392 Views)

Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Blackchampion(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2018
If you're a fan of Cable Television's Investigation Discovery (ID), you must be familiar with this.

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Makito015(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Say the truth and the truth will make you free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Blackchampion(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Makito015:
Are u saying that u can not?

14 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Makito015(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol
Are you among those who tell lies too?

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Blackchampion(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Makito015:
Lol
Are you among those who tell lies too?
It is not a matter of been a liar, there are people who can do anything to keep their family together.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by kennygee(f): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
No I can't.

If you lie for them once, you'd have to keep doing it and it won't change the person.

It shows strong character when a person admits their wrong and is willing to pay for the consequences.

32 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by lawalosky(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
I can't

2 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by SillyeRabbit: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Yes. But still depends though grin. If it involves government funds, I can cover up. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Bossontop(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Wifey....yes
Girlfriend...... Lets jus say i will be bringing her rice and beans in d cell/prison

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Lordave: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Unless I don’t love her

2 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by ainas247: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
My word would be "I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY"

Dominate Google page one with your business see results in my profile guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Depends on the crime grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by smartec: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
kennygee:
No I can't.

If you lie for them once, you'd have to keep doing it and it won't change the person.

It shows strong character when a person admits their wrong and is willing to pay for the consequences.
Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Basitelo1(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
If na my wife I fit do am
But girlfriend... Na sorry go be her name

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
I will surely do.. and I call it sacrifice rather than a lie..

4 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by braveboy64(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
I yam here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by SAMBARRY: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
No

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by presido997(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2018
To be sincere I will do even more than that,,,to safe my family

5 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by jaykaylegend(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Depends on the crime and if she's actually guilty..

5 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by paparazzi1987(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
My wife has done it many times to protect me from Nepa bills and house rent tongue

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by MooreJozo(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
yes na
Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Larryfest(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Hmm... crime she committed out of infidelity and am supposed to cover her for that? Am i crazy or what Wife or girlfriend oo she is on her own abeg prison might actually correct the infidelity in her system..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by MrAnele(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Tell the truth na.. See wst happens

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2018
I love that channel die.. it expose bad people out in crime.. if you watch that channel crime investigation.u will no u you cant trust anyone even your father and mother.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2018
no...I got conscience

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by AntiWailer: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Of course yes.

After escaping dt, we part ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by wiseone28: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Let the forming begins

1 Like

Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by adajiboyy(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2018
Of course I would do it. God mercy would forgive me
Re: Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2018
Makito015:

It wont set your spouse free though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N150 Billion Fraud Rocks NDDC - Catchnews / Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo / Man found dead in Concorde swimming pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.