Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React (40842 Views)

Oduduwa Protesters Confront Paid Protesters In New York, USA / Video Of The Accident That Almost Killed PDP Paid Protesters In Abuja / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by HENRY940: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by Chukazu: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
michoim:
Wao this is wonderful! Amnesty International(AI) is definitely sold out and have become irresponsible.
Analysis of their own pictures shows that those receiving money belongs to the "Enough is enough" PDP sponsored anti-government and anti-Buhari protesters/organization ...
So who is deceiving who...the government is right; AI has become a tool in the hands of PDP/opposition; they should be driven out of this country before the western powers and their collaborators(the looters) use them to destabilize our country ...

Stop this nuisance!

Go to the original Twitter post and see those are well organized protest with printed T.Shirt again Amnesty international. Do you ever see any wrong in Buhari's adminstration even when it obviously?

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by optm(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
jconsulting:
You can't blame them, they are poor and hungry ,1k ,2k will go a long way in some homes
how long would the amount they received sustain them? they participating in such shameful / unpatriotic acts reinforces their poverty . there's no excuse reasonable enough to sell d opportunity for a better future in exchange for a few thousands. # Nigeria would hardly be better owing to the mindsets of majority.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by movetoca: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
gabbytabby:
You dont like Atiku but you will choose a man that is clearly worse than Buhari. How logical is that. A man that has clearly been in the corridors of power and a man whose pedigree clearly shows you what kind of leader he has been.

No single person on earth can single handedly change Nigeria and with Buhari we know that more than most his heart is in the right place. He just needs to surround himself with more people that are invested in the development of Nigeria as currently there are too many hyenas even seeking to devour him. We all need to go back to the grass roots and put forward men of intergrity wherever they may be found.

Are they Victims?

Often times i remember an old yoruba adage that is now lost on this generation which says a good name is better than gold or silver. People demonstrate a total lack of integrity but refuse to take ownwership for their predicament. We as a people keep sitting on nail but refuse to move away from the nail and prefer to grumble that the nail is hurting.

Do you know what it takes for someone to vote for Buhari in 2015 against his fellow southerner? I know the massive insults I received at my polling unit in Port Harcourt . I voted for him because I thought he was going to make the real difference. I trusted him and I don't regret voting him because now I have confirmed him to be another liar like the rest. I have made up my mind never to vote for anybody especially people like Buhari and Atiku. Fvck both of them. Stop trying to defend these guys because even Buhari knows he has failed.
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by Litmus: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
How you sure the woman,if this story is true, not a counter-counter agent paid by the opposition to make it seem that military is trying to suppress whatever facts you people believe the military is trying to suppress? Don't you people think it is a little too convinent for her to be filmed dolling out money? Besides, there should always be in peoples thoughts when shown pictures, the small matter of Context.
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by VaselineCrew: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Vote Sowore 2019

1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by optm(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
movetoca:

Do you know what it takes for someone to vote for Buhari in 2015 against his fellow southerner? I know the massive insults I received at my polling unit in Port Harcourt . I voted for him because I thought he was going to make the real difference. I trusted him and I don't regret voting him because now I have confirmed him to be another liar like the rest. I have made up my mind never to vote for anybody especially people like Buhari and Atiku. Fvck both of them. Stop trying to defend these guys because even Buhari knows he has failed.
why do most Nigerians feel they do not have an option aside atiku or buhari? ain't there other candidates in d likes of moghalu, sowore , duke , oby and others . the excuse for your not voting in the coming elections aint good enough . you are the one limiting yourself to the choice of those two candidates when there re others .

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by ugotuf(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bizibi:
Reenforcing failure,this one got me.....Nigerians love suffering.
It's very unfortunate my brother, who ever bewitched and lobotomized the supporters of this failure must be from the pit of hell. Their sense of fair reasoning and judgment has been perjured and scrambled. I said it in 2015 here; https://www.nairaland.com/2103505/before-voting-buhari-20-things#29967172, but no one listened, now they are flexing muscles to repeat their mistakes once more. "A people get the leaders they deserve".

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by VaselineCrew: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
optm:
why do most Nigerians feel they do not have an option aside atiku or buhari? ain't there other candidates in d likes of moghalu, sowore , duke , oby and others . the excuse for your not voting in the coming elections aint good enough . you are the one limiting yourself to the choice of those two candidates when there re others .

I don't get it bro.

They say that if you support the likes of Sowore, you are wasting your vote because he can't win.

So is voting for Atiku or Buhari not a waste of ones vote as well? Given that WE ALL KNOW that they would do their usual analog rubbish for another 4 years, preventing Nigeria from developing like it should.

Nigerians are funny though, so let's say they had these options:

APC: Adolf Hitler
PDP: Abacha
Some other party: Abraham Lincoln

They would all still be pushing for either Hitler or Abacha for whatever sufferhead reason, na wa oooo
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by optm(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
[b][/b]
gabbytabby:
You dont like Atiku but you will choose a man that is clearly worse than Buhari. How logical is that. A man that has clearly been in the corridors of power and a man whose pedigree clearly shows you what kind of leader he has been.

No single person on earth can single handedly change Nigeria and with Buhari we know that more than most his heart is in the right place. He just needs to surround himself with more people that are invested in the development of Nigeria as currently there are too many hyenas even seeking to devour him. We all need to go back to the grass roots and put forward men of intergrity wherever they may be found.

Are they Victims?

Often times i remember an old yoruba adage that is now lost on this generation which says a good name is better than gold or silver. People demonstrate a total lack of integrity but refuse to take ownwership for their predicament. We as a people keep sitting on nail but refuse to move away from the nail and prefer to grumble that the nail is hurting.

[b]
gabbytabby:

Are they Victims?

[/b]
gabbytabby:

Are they Victims?

''with Buhari we know that more than most his heart is in the right place." how do you intend to justify this claim in your writeup?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by bantudra: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
amnesia international should leave nigeria....shey na by force to have them around or what....??
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by KillTheZombies: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
This dumbohari administration is very idiotic, even his supporters deserve firing squad execution if we must save this democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by bantudra: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
KillTheZombies:
This dumbohari administration is very idiotic, even his supporters deserve firing squad execution if we must save this democracy.

see how you dey talk....soo,people that think different than you deserve to be killed....
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by KillTheZombies: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

see how you dey talk....soo,people that think different than you deserve to be killed....

Yes... you zombiefied vermins should be purged out from the surface of the earth.
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
googlepikins:
Where is liar Mohamed this days

baba still dey re-boot

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by movetoca: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
optm:
Be honest with yourself...Do you think APC considers anyother candidate aside Atiku as a threat? It's a two horse race thing.
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by bantudra: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Yes... you zombiefied vermins should be purged out from the surface of the earth.

sooo,we would just watch you do that...??...why shouldnt we kill you back too...??
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by KillTheZombies: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
dadebayo1:
Chaiii grin i just don't understand how some will still continue to support failure and tend to work towards Reenforcing failure.. Too bad. They know there is hunger in the land and people will follow them about for peanuts.... Wait patiently to hear how much they paid those that did follow follow to Akwa Ibom... grin

Even at that Akwa Ibom people refused to come out en mass. The dullarrd is like leprosy to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by bossrillboss: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
BMC make una show nw oooo..come nd explain dis.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by optm(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
movetoca:

Be honest with yourself...Do you think APC considers anyother candidate aside Atiku as a threat? It's a two horse race thing.
whether APC sees any other party aspirant as a threat is inconsequential to the outcome of the election. those two parties are strong because of the support nigerians give them. PDP or APC would be just like other small parties if Nigerians do not give their support . if these parties ain't projecting the right candidates, why can't we move our support to parties having the right candidates?
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by dadebayo1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bizibi:
Reenforcing failure,this one got me.....Nigerians love suffering.
grin
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by dadebayo1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Even at that Akwa Ibom people refused to come out en mass. The dullarrd is like leprosy to them.
grin
49more days to go....
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by ofwest47(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
the so called amnesty international are the sponsors of the ongoing insurgencies through political wailers and haters of Buhari as one wonders that these killings are now at the highest level to disgrace Buhari over the coming election. Take it or leave it is Buhari's 4+4 = 8
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by bantudra: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
amnesia international has got to go....i will even donate money too,to drive them away from nigeria....demons....
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by gabbytabby: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
One is his pedigree another is we know that they asked him to agree not to go after them because they knew they had emptied the treasury.

It has been a very difficult 2 plus years for a lot of us and even i never contemplated that this can ever be as bad but it has been. But i know the investment in agriculture and infrastructure are now bearing fruits and things are on the mend also while not angels i trust this crop of people more than the ones who tell me stealing is not corruption and perpetrated the highest culture of fraud when their level of education really should have been an opportunity to show all of us how things needed to have been done since independence to benefit the people. Things were though not because he (Buhari)has stolen the money but because the looters had emptied the treasury.

So why for God's sake would i invite back the looters who emptied the treasury in the first place i ask myself. I am not a party person but i am totally invested in Nigeria and anyone who can show me what value they have added when given the opportunity gets my vote.

optm:
[/b][b]''with Buhari we know that more than most his heart is in the right place." how do you intend to justify this claim in your writeup?
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by movetoca: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
optm:
whether APC sees any other party aspirant as a threat is inconsequential to the outcome of the election. those two parties are strong because of the support nigerians give them. PDP or APC would be just like other small parties if Nigerians do not give their support . if these parties ain't projecting the right candidates, why can't we move our support to parties having the right candidates?
I totally agree with you. I know someone like Moghalu or Sowere can fix this country. Nigeria is bigger than any political party and Nigerians will realize that one day.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by nathpope(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
merely looking at d woman, you would know she's the callous type.
she looks like one of those "wicked aunties" in all these nollywood movies...

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by OreMI22: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Shameful government of Buhari.

Nigerians know that Amnesty International is always a thorn in the side of dictators.

Buhari should cover his face in shame that Nigerians trusted him to provide security, then he turned the armed forces into killing innocent Nigerians.

Yet, he isn't equipping the army to fight Boko Haram. Our Police and army now run away from Boko Haram due to lack of equipment to fight. Shame on this regime!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by gabbytabby: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
The question i ask myself is whether the electorate are sufficient aware of the power they actually have and are sufficiently enlightened to exercise it hence whether the concept of democracy is suited to every community.

The answer i come up with in the Nigerian situation really is disheartening.People are prepared to sell their birthright for as little as 1-2K.

optm:
Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by optm(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
gabbytabby:
The question i ask myself is whether the electorate are sufficient aware of the power they actually have and are sufficiently enlightened to exercise it hence whether the concept of democracy is suited to every community.

The answer i come up with in the Nigerian situation really is disheartening.People are prepared to sell their birthright for as little as 1-2K.

really disheartening seeing Nigerians selling their future fr such price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React by optm(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
gabbytabby:
One is his pedigree another is we know that they asked him to agree not to go after them because they knew they had emptied the treasury.

It has been a very difficult 2 plus years for a lot of us and even i never contemplated that this can ever be as bad but it has been. But i know the investment in agriculture and infrastructure are now bearing fruits and things are on the mend also while not angels i trust this crop of people more than the ones who tell me stealing is not corruption and perpetrated the highest culture of fraud when their level of education really should have been an opportunity to show all of us how things needed to have been done since independence to benefit the people. Things were though not because he (Buhari)has stolen the money but because the looters had emptied the treasury.

So why for God's sake would i invite back the looters who emptied the treasury in the first place i ask myself. I am not a party person but i am totally invested in Nigeria and anyone who can show me what value they have added when given the opportunity gets my vote.

truth is I do not trust this govt. it's a govt that thrives in propaganda and lies as have been revealed so many times . I do not take serious whatsoever claim of achievements they make; as the impact of such hasn't been felt by the common man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of Police Arresting #revolutionnow Protesters In Lagos / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP / Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.