Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Shagaris' Death A Great Lost To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shagaris' Death A Great Lost To Nigeria (340 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi / Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / My Mother’s Death A Big Loss, Says Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shagaris' Death A Great Lost To Nigeria by shafshaff95(f): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2018
The Former Nigerian President who died Late last Night was the President of Nigeria between the year 1979 - 1983, his administration is forever to be known as the first in the second Republic of Nigeria after the handing over of power by General Olusegun Obasanjo.

Shagari died at the age of 93 years and his death has been lamented by many great leaders as the most shocking and a terrible lost to Nigeria and Nigerians alike. Many leaders past and present expressed their consolation at the loss.
Shagari's grandson Bello Shagari said upon his death; I regret announcing the death of my grandfather, H.E Alhaji Shehu Shagari, who died right now after brief illness at the National hospital, Abuja.

More...
https://sportspva..com/2018/12/shehu-shagris-death-great-lost-to.html

Re: Shagaris' Death A Great Lost To Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2018
How's it a great loss to Nigeria? Did anyone give a f@ck about him when he was alive? undecided
Re: Shagaris' Death A Great Lost To Nigeria by jafol(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
I think u meant a great loss to igbos not Nigerians
Re: Shagaris' Death A Great Lost To Nigeria by chrisugoson(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
jafol:
jafol:
jafol:

How is this post connected to the igbo
Re: Shagaris' Death A Great Lost To Nigeria by jafol(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
chrisugoson:

How is this post connected to the igbo
Cos they r the ones that see him as their hero. They r even happy he defeated Awolowo

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari Committed To Improving Infrastructures In Igboland" / Why Yoruba Will Vote For Buhari, APC – Campaign Director, Oke / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.