Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Tecno POP 2 Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno POP 2 Specs (811 Views)

Tecno Pop 2 Power Vs Itel P32 And Tecno Pop1 Pro / TECNO Pop 2 Pro Complete Specifications, Review And Price / Tecno POP 2 Full Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno POP 2 Specs by fadavis(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2018
TECNO POP 2 has just been added to the list of budget smartphone series by TECNO Mobile. The new POP 2 is the successor to the POP 1 and shares similar specs with little differences.

Tecno POP 2 Power Key Specs
5.5-inch Full View LCD capacitive touchscreen, 960 x 480 pixels
Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
Quad-core 1.3GHz, MediaTek MT6580
1GB RAM and 8GB built-in storage
5MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
2,400mAh non-removable Battery
Design and Display
The device features a polycarbonate body and comes in 3 colours – Champagne Gold, Midnight Black and City Blue. It features a big chin with sizeable bezels and has a 5.5-inch full view display with a 960×480 pixels resolution. Its selfie camera and front-facing flash are placed at the top of the screen.

At the rear, just the camera, LED flashlight and the speaker grill.

Camera
It has an AI-enabled beautification 8MP selfie camera with LED flashlight and a 5MP back camera with a f/2.2 aperture with dual-LED flash.

Hardware and OS
It’s a low-end smartphone and no surprises its powered by a MediaTek MT6580 Chipset which has 4 cores of processors clocked at 1.3GHz paired with a Mali-400MP2 GPU for gaming. It comes with a 1GB and an 8GB Internal storage which is expandable via the MicroSD card slot. Tecno’s HiOS v3.3 runs on the device out of the box which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition.

Battery and Connectivity
Since it’s a budget device, a small size battery is expected and it comes at 2400mAh which is non-removable. Connectivity options are WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth and micro USB 2.0 port.

Price And Availability
Re: Tecno POP 2 Specs by omoalajah(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
The Tecno POP 2 is about to storm the market with so much force
Re: Tecno POP 2 Specs by omoalajah(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
i trust the fact that it will be budget friendly
Re: Tecno POP 2 Specs by missslimzy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
i love the fact that it is affordable
Re: Tecno POP 2 Specs by datyorubaboy: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
everyone deserves an affordable and good phone
missslimzy:
i love the fact that it is affordable
Re: Tecno POP 2 Specs by Behankey(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2018
A budget phone. Really affordable
Re: Tecno POP 2 Specs by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Any one know the price of this phone?
I want to get one for my sister.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5.1 Plus Vs Nokia X5 Thread / Who Has Used Xiomi Redmi Note 7 Or 7 Pro. Which Phone Beats Them?? / Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ First Impressions, Photos Of Real Life Teasing For The F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.