Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today (10688 Views)

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / 2023: Anxiety As PDP Begins Presidential Campaign Amid Atiku/Wike Feud / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by akinhanger: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2018

The Prof. Jerry Gana Presidential Campaign Team, known as G19, has dismissed the order of the National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Chief Olu Falae.

In a swift reaction to Falae’s order, Dr Ike Neliaku, the G19/Gana Campaign Director-General, said: “ The Gana Presidential Campaign train is set to leave the station today December 29 (Saturday), and will run swiftly to redeem the time and arrive its destination successfully and unhindered.’’

The team said it was going ahead with its planned commencement of Gana’s 2019 election campaign.

The Federal High Court in Maitama, Abuja on Dec. 14, declared that Gana and not Mr Donald Duke, was the rightful Candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) for the 2019 election.

He said that they were prepared to win the election and help other serious candidates of the party to win their elections as well.

“We did not seek the party tickets to become merchants and traders, we are too serious a community of people to engage in such.

By the grace of God, we are running the race to win and determined to secure resounding victories for the Party.

“ Considering the unmitigated embarrassment and sliding fortunes of the party in the last three months, I wonder if it is not time for the majority of party faithful who love the SDP to arise and rescue her from the tyranny of the minority who have received a mandate from outside of the arty hierarchy to muscle and cage the elegant stallion,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/jerry-gana-blasts-olu-falae-begins-presidential-campaign-today.html
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by EASY39(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Why Calling out mod
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by jconsulting(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Who are these comedians

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by 2derfultony: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Comedy
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by notoriousbabe: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
This one just dey waste him time, energy and money

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Larryfest(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2018
Which country are they contesting to be their President??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by zabuur: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2018
I do not understand this, these people actually know that there's no way they can become the president. Hashim, Sowore, Ekwezili, Duke, Gana,. Even if a by of them run unopposed, yet they keep spending money. What's really their motives

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by jerryunit48: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
Nawa o ...These are names I’ve been hearing since I was a kid
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by ipobarecriminals: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2018
sad baba yesteryear .
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by OKUCHI11(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2018
seriously I don't know what to comment.. but let people just read through this and drop at least a like... for me...
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Pls which election and in which country is Jerry Gana want to win the presidential election
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Halo22: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
If Prof Jerry Gana had used his brain wisely, there is no need dividing votes that would have gone to PDP in the north central. Donald Duke made the mistake initially which would have divide votes in South South, but I think he has retracted his steps. Have we asked ourselves if any contestant is emerging from the core norths against Buhari or Atiku?
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by cocobuter: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZ0LoHbmVg&itct=CIMBEKQwIhMImLaO3MnD3wIVB3PgCh0Xswr1MgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Larryfest:
Which country are they contesting to be their President??
hahaha na nja ooo

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Ketaokeipheoma: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
That is why nigeria need to be restructed,how on earth can someone won primary election in his/her party as candidate to contest general elecction only to be ordered by court not to contest nd surrender to the loser due to the area he come from(duke&gana)
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2018
i tot is Ghana
MOHSHESHI:
hahaha na nja ooo
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by ashawopikin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Ubiudumo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
I prefer Jerry Gana any day to Donald Duke. I'm a Cross Riverian and Duke was my governor. He's very pompous and disloyal and can not be trusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
please who are they

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by OKorowanta: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ubiudumo:
I prefer Jerry Gana any day to Donald Duke. I'm a Cross Riverian and Duke was my governor. He's very pompous and disloyal and can not be trusted.

Una too dey sabi hate pipo wey get sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Agugbadin: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Jerry too corrupt to lead Nigeria
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by ashcall(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
zabuur:
I do not understand this, these people actually know that there's no way they can become the president. Hashim, Sowore, Ekwezili, Duke, Gana,. Even if a by of them run unopposed, yet they keep spending money. What's really their motives
they want their CVs to bear presidential aspirants
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Ubiudumo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
OKorowanta:

Una too dey sabi hate pipo wey get sense undecided
What sense are you talking about?prof.Jerry Gana is more learned than Duke in case you don't know. And I don't hate him, I just don't support his candidature.
Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by OKorowanta: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ubiudumo:

What sense are you talking about?prof.Jerry Gana is more learned than Duke in case you don't know. And I don't hate him, I just don't support his candidature.

Every other person who has sold his soul to northern politicians will say likewise.

1 Like

Re: Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today by Lanre0: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
In decent society, these False, Gana & their likes should rightly be in jail by now

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Releases ₦3.98 Billion For Road Projects In Kogi / Threat Of Emergency Rule: The Position Of Anambra Council Of Traditional Rulers / Lagosians Spend N36bn On Owambe Annually - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.