Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) (36021 Views)

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko / Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by dabrin: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Media personality, Nathaniel Adejoh, has died. Nathan who is from Kogi state, died on Monday December 24th after a long battle with an undisclosed ailment.

Nathan who got married to his pretty wife, Rachel, in April 2018, was 33 years old.

His friends and family had a candle light for him on Friday, December 28th. His remains will be buried on Saturday December 29th.

His friends have taken to social media to mourn him. See below.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/media-personality-nathaniel-adejoh-who-got-married-in-april-dies-at-33

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by dabrin: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by dabrin: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Oluromantic: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Wow..so sad. Jesus spent just 33 yrs too. But influenced many lives positively. Turned sorrows to joy, brought health to the sick.

I hope this guy positively touched lives with his influence and affluence than the pictures he snapped in events for instagram and twitter, cus that's the primary reason God blessed him in d first place.

Media recognition no dey heaven. May he rest in peace.

19 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2018
This is really sad. Such a promising young man.

10 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2018
embarassed

Yaya Bello why??

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2018
terrible
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2018
This is really sad
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by mosegifted: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2018
I forbid any bad news around me within dis late hours of 2018

18 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Zieina(f): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Oh lord! What kind of life is this?
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Oluromantic:
Wow..so sad. Jesus spent just 33 yrs too. But influenced many lives positively. Turned sorrows to joy, brought health to the sick.

I hope this guy positively touched lives with his influence and affluence than the pictures he snapped in events for instagram amd twitter cus that's the primary reason God blessed him in d first place.

damn man.. wtf did you just type?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by apesinola001: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Rip
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Such is Life
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by OmowumiJ(f): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Oh my! so sad.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2018
kennygee:
This is really sad. Such a promising young man.
I like your brand of music.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Rest on.. God comfort ur loved ones
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by arabbunkum: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Not my portion!
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by jerryunit48: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2018
He just turned his wife to widow for nothing just after 8 months of marriage

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by 4dor: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2018
May his soul rest in peace cry
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Oluromantic:

I hope this guy positively touched lives with his influence and affluence than the pictures he snapped in events for instagram amd twitter cus that's the primary reason God blessed him in d first place.

Blunt as weed but the damn truth for every living soul to reflect on. We live each day by the special grace of God who gave us breath.

May God grant peace unto the soul of our young brother and grant the young wife strength to carry on knowing he did good.

May God help us lead a better life to his glory and honour. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by omega2128(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
1 This, too, I carefully explored: Even though the actions of godly and wise people are in God’s hands, no one knows whether God will show them favor. 
2 The same destiny ultimately awaits everyone, whether righteous or wicked, good or bad, ceremonially clean or unclean, religious or irreligious. Good people receive the same treatment as sinners, and people who make promises to God are treated like people who don’t.
3 It seems so wrong that everyone under the sun suffers the same fate. Already twisted by evil, people choose their own mad course, for they have no hope. There is nothing ahead but death anyway.
4 There is hope only for the living. As they say, “It’s better to be a live dog than a dead lion!”
5 The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, nor are they remembered.6 Whatever they did in their lifetime—loving, hating, envying—is all long gone. They no longer play a part in anything here on earth. 
7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this! 
8 Wear fine clothes, with a splash of cologne!
9 Live happily with the woman you love through all the meaningless days of life that God has given you under the sun. The wife God gives you is your reward for all your earthly toil. 
10 Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.
11 I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.
12 People can never predict when hard times might come. Like fish in a net or birds in a trap, people are caught by sudden tragedy.

Eccl. 9 v 1 - 12 NLT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by carzola(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Now his wife is single

I can take care of her!!!

Rip bro

You thought you will die
And go with puzzzzy lol...

That's why we make themthem babamama
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by cocobuter: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZ0LoHbmVg&itct=CIMBEKQwIhMImLaO3MnD3wIVB3PgCh0Xswr1MgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Grupo(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Oluromantic:

Animal, we are talking about the loss of a real human being here, and you had to bring in a fictitious character in a children book? Where is your humanity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Celebrates His 40th Birthday With A New House / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / BBNaija: Efe Visits Mike Okiro, Former Police IG (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.