Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Free Wordpress Installation Service Worth $100 (35k) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free Wordpress Installation Service Worth $100 (35k) (492 Views)

3 Ways To Develop/edit Free Wordpress For An Absolute Beginner / How To Create Free Wordpress Website In Just 15 Minute Free Domain + Hosting / APPLY NOW: NLNG Nigeria Call For Entries For ($100,000) Prize For Science 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Wordpress Installation Service Worth $100 (35k) by DSaroos(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Do you need a professional blog?

But you don’t have enough time to setup up or don’t know how to install and setup WordPress?

Or, you don’t have any penny to hire someone. It’s easy to setup WordPress blog even if you don’t have knowledge about coding.

But…

I admit Installing, configuring and setting up a new WordPress blog can be confusing and overwhelming.

I still remember what it felt like with my first blog. – I wasted a lot of time fixing WordPress issues, as my blog was not properly configured, and in this process I learn how to install and configure WordPress the right way to get better ranking in search engine.

You need to know about FTP, databases and nameservers just to install it. Then you need to go through hundreds of options and settings to configure your site.

..and those plugins you’ve to research and install. Confusing?

I can help YOU with that for FREE!

I will install WordPress and configure it for optimal performance. All that for free.

Order now, sit back and relax knowing your shiny new website will be installed correctly and securely by a professional.

Wondering why I am doing it for free? Of course I did.

First of all, this service is totally FREE! I will not ask you even a penny.

But only if you buy hosting from Bluehost ($3.95/m) using my special affiliate link.

Bluehost pays me a commission, and that’s how I’m able to provide this free service. That’s a win-win situation. You’ll get a professional blog setup and I’ll get small commission from from them not from you.

Why use this page to create your WordPress blog? Why not elsewhere?

One: Bluehost is giving special discount to our readers $3.95/mo and I’m providing professional installation for FREE worth $100

Two: You’ll get premium WordPress theme installation. (Goodnews theme)

What’s Included?

WordPress Installation: WordPress is the most popular blogging software on the planet. I’ll install the latest version of WordPress and customize all the settings for best performance and functionality.

Permalink Structure Permalinks are important! We will configure SEO friendly permalinks to ensure that search engines will rank you on search engines.

You’ll get premium WordPress theme installation. (Goodnews theme)

Plugins: Plugins can make WordPress do even more. I’ll install some of the most popular plugins available for WordPress. (More details below)

SEO: Your website will include built-in SEO features that will help your site to rank in better results in search engines. I’ll setup best SEO plugin, create SEO friendly page titles & meta descriptions.

Social Media Integration: Everyone is on social media today, Social media can be another big source of traffic after search engine. Your website will have social media features on all blog posts so your readers can easily share your content with their friends.

Contact Form Page: I’ll setup a professional contact form with all the required fields like Name, email, subject etc. And all the emails will land directly to your inbox. You can setup your desired email in contact form.

WordPress Training eBook: WordPress is easy to learn. I’ll share with you the WordPress training video tutorials over 5+ hours and ebooks.

This way you can see all the theme options working properly and get your website running in no time.

I’ll Also Install Following Essential Plugins

WordPress SEO by Yoast
Google XML Sitemap
Contact Form 7
WordPress Super Cache
Jetpack
Akismet
Better WP Security
BackWPup
Google Analyticator

Order Now!

All you need to do is to clear your browser cookies and cache. Click on this (https:///2A5TIrs) link ($3.95/m) and signup for an account with them. You’ll also get FREE domain name. If you already have a domain from other registrar, you can send me domain details or change the name server.

Contact me with your website and bluehost details here sad33q9000@yandex.com or call 08062659636. I will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss about WordPress setup.

Sit back and relax. You’re website will be live and running within 3 to 5 days.
Re: Free Wordpress Installation Service Worth $100 (35k) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
DSaroos:
Do you need a professional blog?

But you don’t have enough time to setup up or don’t know how to install and setup WordPress?

Or, you don’t have any penny to hire someone. It’s easy to setup WordPress blog even if you don’t have knowledge about coding.

But…

I admit Installing, configuring and setting up a new WordPress blog can be confusing and overwhelming.

I still remember what it felt like with my first blog. – I wasted a lot of time fixing WordPress issues, as my blog was not properly configured, and in this process I learn how to install and configure WordPress the right way to get better ranking in search engine.

You need to know about FTP, databases and nameservers just to install it. Then you need to go through hundreds of options and settings to configure your site.

..and those plugins you’ve to research and install. Confusing?

I can help YOU with that for FREE!

I will install WordPress and configure it for optimal performance. All that for free.

Order now, sit back and relax knowing your shiny new website will be installed correctly and securely by a professional.

Wondering why I am doing it for free? Of course I did.

First of all, this service is totally FREE! I will not ask you even a penny.

But only if you buy hosting from Bluehost ($3.95/m) using my special affiliate link.

Bluehost pays me a commission, and that’s how I’m able to provide this free service. That’s a win-win situation. You’ll get a professional blog setup and I’ll get small commission from from them not from you.

Why use this page to create your WordPress blog? Why not elsewhere?

One: Bluehost is giving special discount to our readers $3.95/mo and I’m providing professional installation for FREE worth $100

Two: You’ll get premium WordPress theme installation. (Goodnews theme)

What’s Included?

WordPress Installation: WordPress is the most popular blogging software on the planet. I’ll install the latest version of WordPress and customize all the settings for best performance and functionality.

Permalink Structure Permalinks are important! We will configure SEO friendly permalinks to ensure that search engines will rank you on search engines.

You’ll get premium WordPress theme installation. (Goodnews theme)

Plugins: Plugins can make WordPress do even more. I’ll install some of the most popular plugins available for WordPress. (More details below)

SEO: Your website will include built-in SEO features that will help your site to rank in better results in search engines. I’ll setup best SEO plugin, create SEO friendly page titles & meta descriptions.

Social Media Integration: Everyone is on social media today, Social media can be another big source of traffic after search engine. Your website will have social media features on all blog posts so your readers can easily share your content with their friends.

Contact Form Page: I’ll setup a professional contact form with all the required fields like Name, email, subject etc. And all the emails will land directly to your inbox. You can setup your desired email in contact form.

WordPress Training eBook: WordPress is easy to learn. I’ll share with you the WordPress training video tutorials over 5+ hours and ebooks.

This way you can see all the theme options working properly and get your website running in no time.

I’ll Also Install Following Essential Plugins

WordPress SEO by Yoast
Google XML Sitemap
Contact Form 7
WordPress Super Cache
Jetpack
Akismet
Better WP Security
BackWPup
Google Analyticator

Order Now!

All you need to do is to clear your browser cookies and cache. Click on this (https:///2A5TIrs) link ($3.95/m) and signup for an account with them. You’ll also get FREE domain name. If you already have a domain from other registrar, you can send me domain details or change the name server.

Contact me with your website and bluehost details here sad33q9000@yandex.com or call 08062659636. I will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss about WordPress setup.

Sit back and relax. You’re website will be live and running within 3 to 5 days.

Is that Yoast Seo the latest version? Need the plugin
Re: Free Wordpress Installation Service Worth $100 (35k) by DSaroos(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
laurazea:

Is that Yoast Seo the latest version? Need the plugin

yap, latest version
Re: Free Wordpress Installation Service Worth $100 (35k) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 08, 2019
DSaroos:

yap, latest version

I just moved to Wordpress lately from blogger https://www.nairaland.com/4544939/wanna-move-wordpress-pro-advice

I got the time but not so much of the penny, still struggling to make it but having too many issues with Wordpress, thanks to the badly coded nulled theme and plugins i bought off someone on this forum. A certain Prince-ogun

Will email you now. I hope and pray you will be reasonable enough to help now so when i make some more money i may pay for some professional job and sit back and relax for 3 to 5 days while its done. Currently,k my site is on maintenance mode. Been so for a week... haven't posted since November. so frustrated.
Re: Free Wordpress Installation Service Worth $100 (35k) by DSaroos(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
laurazea:

I just moved to Wordpress lately from blogger https://www.nairaland.com/4544939/wanna-move-wordpress-pro-advice

I got the time but not so much of the penny, still struggling to make it but having too many issues with Wordpress, thanks to the badly coded nulled theme and plugins i bought off someone on this forum. A certain Prince-ogun

Will email you now. I hope and pray you will be reasonable enough to help now so when i make some more money i may pay for some professional job and sit back and relax for 3 to 5 days while its done. Currently,k my site is on maintenance mode. Been so for a week... haven't posted since November. so frustrated.
okay im waiting

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Dispensers/ Pumps For Stations!!! Rugged And Affordable / Africa Unveils Her First Floating Solar Farm / Earn $300 By Sharing Your Technical Expertise On ALIBABA Cloud Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.