Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Incompetence –Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Incompetence –Ezekwesili (189 Views)

I Hope Obi Doesn’t Contest Next Election, His Team Is Incompetent —Soyinka / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Incompetence –Ezekwesili by vegafbs: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2018
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/29/buhari-incompetent-rewards-incompetence-ezekwesili/

Presidential candidate of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, Oby Ezekwesili, says President Muhammadu Buhari is incompetent.

She spoke in Calabar on Friday in a chat with journalists on why she was running for the office of the President.

According to Ezekwesili, President Buhari rewards incompetency by keeping his incompetent appointees in office.

She said, “We have seen serial failures in this administration. The President rewards incompetency and I am not surprised because the President himself is incompetent but does not realise it. What he does is to extend their stay in offices in which they have failed. We have seen it with the military. We have seen it with the police.

“He has retained the IG of police after the expiration of his tenure. Is it for stellar performance? This is an IG of police the President told the whole country he did not go to where he was assigned to go to in Benue State. What the President is essentially telling us is that the Nigerian life does not matter that much to him, otherwise he should be very aghast at the level of killings that happened.”

Throwing more light on why she is running for President, the former Education Minister said, “My greatest shock and one of my triggers for deciding to run for election, not being a politician as you all know, is that the debasement of the Nigerian life is the final straw that can turn us into a society of anarchy. For it to be that children will grow up in this society and just come to the understanding that killing a person is a normal thing; you know, you can just do it, there is no consequence. My goodness! What kind of impunity is that? That is a dangerous level of impunity.

(1) (Reply)

*obaseki Tasks EDSTMA On Traffic Congestion In Benin Metropolis, Other Towns* / Agbaje Mourns Shagari / Edo Commissioner Meets Women Leaders On Reduction Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.