Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari (10284 Views)

Buhari Mourns Rabi Dantata, Aminu Dantata's Wife. / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by abokikhalifa: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Larryfest:
Why plot a coup against him back then if he was all this you just said he was

Ipob never fail to disappoint
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by ShitHead(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Opposite of you.

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by abokikhalifa: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
dreh17:
If Atiku dies today, he will give same comment about him...
Life of a politician

Even when your energy die you still try to give them good comment . So move on with your life boy
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by davecris(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
derealj:

Overthrew
thanks. Noted

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by JJBROS(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
The President said: “On behalf of my family, the government and the people of Nigeria, it is with immense sadness that I received the news of the passing away of the First Executive President of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari which event happened on Friday in Abuja.”

Exclude me pls. On behalf of ur self...not people of Nigeria. The man u strike, u are now praising him after deaths. Kai Mallam!

2 Likes

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Victor08032(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
why don't you mourn for people killed at sambisa or Borno by Boko haram
anyway your time is almost up!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by PapaAdanna: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
He was humble, vis-a-vis the coup

Integrity my left ball

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Stanweezy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
And you still got the balls to overthrew him in 1983, he died because he's tired of you. Imagine he died the day you flagged off ur campaign
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by shitohx1: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
condolences
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by dreh17(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Even when your energy die you still try to give them good comment . So move on with your life boy

Did this stupid aboki just call me a boy?!!
You should go back to school instead of roaming around the states with your cows, perhaps you'd have better understanding of my comment

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari the biggest hypocrite on earth
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Haric(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
see Jubrin o

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Reference(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
And 35 years later nothing has changed. Every ill that led to the coup is fully in force today.
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by joepepsy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
I guess you meant enemy not energy.
abokikhalifa:

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Maket: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
braveboy64:
this Buhari just dey fine everyday
Jona Hang of plateau is a beneficiary of this. Take a thrown back pic is before 2007 and compare to the way he looks now. You will conclude that money is good.
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Daga25: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
This man was a great man
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
may his soul rest in peace....

Now he's gone, I'm alive: what will I be remembered for when I die... just thinking.
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by biggestmanhood(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Buhari the coup plotter is talking, Oko Oya strike you there.
u are a scumbag
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by biggestmanhood(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
braveboy64:
gay spotted
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by biggestmanhood(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
braveboy64:
gay
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by biggestmanhood(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
tunjijones:
So jubril knows shagari has all these qualities and yet he over throw him in a coup.

If it were in a sane environment he wld be in prison by now for the coup in 1983.

Oya jubril take this...
fool

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by tunjijones(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
biggestmanhood:
fool

Am sure u knw it's ur father that is the fool
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Ragnorak: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't know if Buhari believes all the things he's said tho.

1 Like

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by abokikhalifa: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
dreh17:

Did this stupid aboki just call me a boy?!!
You should go back to school instead of roaming around the states with your cows, perhaps you'd have better understanding of my comment

Have you finished selling your chichin on the street of Lagos state? Your brothers are doing a grate job chasing cars here at oshodi apapa expressway ....
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by ugotuf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oga make we hear word abeg, even Judas kissed Jesus. so we agree, we no argue.

Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
Larryfest:
Why plot a coup against him back then if he was all this you just said he was
My brother, that is a pertinent question. That doesn't sound like integrity
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
....what a coincidence...that the same man who overthrew the elected president Shagari in 1983 is the same person giving eulogies on the last president...PMB is just an hypocrite...
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by dreh17(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Have you finished selling your chichin on the street of Lagos state? Your brothers are doing a grate job chasing cars here at oshodi apapa expressway ....

You're a lost soul.. It's obvious from your English and still you re licking the feet of politicians that are stealing your assets..
Omo oduduwa ni mi, mi ki se omo ale, but I'm not into Nigerian politics.. So aboki, go sell those cows you're body guarding and use the proceeds to go to school..
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by opribo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP Shagari, say hello to the original Bubu when you get there and tell him to expose this Jubril usurping his position.
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by Bellotelli: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yes he toppled his corrupt govt... Let someone also topple buhari's.
Re: Man Of Unparalleled Patriotism, Humility - Buhari Mourns Shagari by gaskiyamagana: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
tunjijones:
So jubril knows shagari has all these qualities and yet he over throw him in a coup.

If it were in a sane environment he wld be in prison by now for the coup in 1983.

Oya jubril take this...
"...... in a sane environment, he wld be in prison by now for the coup in 1983 ". Go and ask the insane that taught you this if coup is unlawful in Nigeria constitution at that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC reacts At Ohaneze’s Endorsement Of Atiku, Anti-igbo / Ahmad Lawan: Court Can't Stop Amendment Of Signed Electoral Act / Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.