Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists (33892 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Foolishbuhari: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Larryfest:

Yeah it can't be "higher assassin" probably lower assassins though....

These buhari androids, no sense no brains to think. He can't even make a complete sentence correctly.

They don't know crimes and high level assassinations can be masked to look like random events of nature. No logical thinking what so ever...as empty as the wind

2 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by cartimor: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
my problem with what the family is saying is that he(Badeh)
had no money.I seriously doubt he had no money.what are they hiding? Such a high ranking man can not just go broke to the extent of owning his domestic staff.

4 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by boxypane(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
The police have not spoken the truth yet. Scammers.
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by babyfaceafrica: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
bluecircle470:

“He has no money, he was so broke that he couldn’t pay his staff salary and pay up light bills, i had to raise about 50k for him” bloody liars! So you expect us to believe this.
you are smart!!!..how can a former COAS be broke?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Badeh was killed after more than 100 soldiers were killed by Boko rams.

Remember the surviving soldiers complained on video about inferior weapons bought and useless Innoson trucks bought.

Someone is avenging something.

2 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by ini4brandon(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
He was very broke and could not pay his domestic staff and power bills.
Hmmm..life is really transient...
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Larryfest:

Yeah it can't be "higher assassin" probably lower assassins though....

Higher assasins indeed.

My brother, these are the type of characters we deal with all the time here. Semi illiterates

2 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
I have one question

Why do govt or rather Abba kyari killed badeh what did badeh know that he want to hide ?
Badeh is retired why is he a threat to the cabal?
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na true

.Virgins Like Us... We no dey Too Catch Cold Like That....
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by PointZerom: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
supportnija:
Useless family, hired assassin will never kill and kidnap anyone, this is the case of arm robbery, his friend was taken away for some days , I am repeating it again, it is not hired assassin.

Shut up.

Everything was planned to deceive you and finally they succeeded.
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by DerrickzB: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
supportnija:
Useless family, hired assassin will never kill and kidnap anyone, this is the case of arm robbery, his friend was taken away for some days , I am repeating it again, it is not hired assassin.

You had to insult the family!! Be ashamed bro.. a former CDS under trial without security I hope u can still think!!
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by okomile(f): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:

Goggle his name.
His properties were seized.
His family absconded abroad

Bank accounts frozen.

So, what do you expect?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by GavelSlam: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
His "friend" is a suspect.
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by adisabarber(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
ignant:
I wrote this in an earlier thread where the supposed assassin claimed to have jumped off the road before shooting Badeh:

The holes on the windscreen clearly show that he was shot at from the front of the vehicle. All this side story na lie
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Balenciagabrain: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
You will not hear it from my mouth that it looks like the Nigerian Military can tell us what happened to their former boss...

5 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by onegig(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
The killing was clearly targeted. For what reason is what I can't say.

I would believe a rogue criminal before I would even take a look at what a Nigerian Police officer spouts out.

1 Like

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by xelly: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Baden is not broke,this friend is lying,... even my councillor that has been out of office for four years is still balling, how can he say a former COAS is broke..liar!!!....after all the money he looted during his tenure....

Until his bank accounts are seized, properties confiscated and pension stopped. If he still balls, then you have B in Brain else, fowl brain is better than yours.

4 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
those arrested may even be already convicted prisioners trying to break a deal , may be they are only using prisoners to deceive us , claiming they arrested the killers, the real killers may be chilling in Mali planning another mission , they keep showing us the same set of guns and prisoners all the time.

1 Like

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by JuanDeDios: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Itzurboi:
Did i just saw "he was broke and could not pay his staffs"... #adjust lens
Story story.
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Ubdavis(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
fykes:
only the military can attack a former General.
This attack has all the imprints of a hit

U really think so. Check your history books.
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by champman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
ok
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Gabel: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Olu20090:
Badeh crime was he knew too much and was a Northern Christian. He would never have faced this had he been a Northern Muslim. This powerful man was reduced to nothing, he was made to live like a fugitive in a country he served. All his assets confiscated, liquid assets seized, accounts under daily EFCC watch, his every moves under watch, his pension suspended, e.t.c. Farming was his last resort to make ends meet. When you do this to a big man like that, just say you want him dead nah. Haba, the man has responsibilities to take care of, we all know how much big men in this country spend daily to maintain themselves, family and staff! By the way, I need updates on Burutai 200m flats in Dubai.

I don't know why but from the day i saw that video i knew something was truely not right. We are being deceived and the elite are put on a spot check. So they become so afraid and can not talk. Time will reveal

1 Like

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by QDubz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Badeh is an ex military man, no matter what he'd have tried to resist in some way (alert and alive). The way the body slumped, shows he was relaxed.
Crime scene too neat, another sign it a professional hit.

5 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Ubdavis(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
I can't imagine him being that broke. No he could not have been.
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Didi2d(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't even know who to believe, but for that man to claim that the late COAS is broke and couldn't pay NEPA bill. I want to believe its a lie
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by israelmao(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Did I not point out yesterday that what they made us to see and think is not the reality?
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by franchasng: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Olu20090:
Badeh crime was he knew too much and was a Northern Christian. He would never have faced this had he been a Northern Muslim. This powerful man was reduced to nothing, he was made to live like a fugitive in a country he served. All his assets confiscated, liquid assets seized, accounts under daily EFCC watch, his every moves under watch, his pension suspended, e.t.c. Farming was his last resort to make ends meet. When you do this to a big man like that, just say you want him dead nah. Haba, the man has responsibilities to take care of, we all know how much big men in this country spend daily to maintain themselves, family and staff! By the way, I need updates on Burutai 200m flats in Dubai.
Christianity is under heavy attack in Nigeria but the dwarf at Aso Rock is after his daydream of becoming Nigeria's President in 2023 that he can't even predict where life will throw him to....

Before his eyes, a Yoruba woman was murdered by Islamic extremist youths in Abuja for preaching early morning!

Before his watch, an Igbo woman was mobbed and murdered by extremist Muslim youths for no justifiable reason angry

Osinbandele is a total failure to Christianity, I used to like him a lot but he has failed woefully like his heartless, blood sucking master angry angry

7 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by tinktanker: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
I feel sorry for those Nigerians that still believe the Nigerian police that lie on default.

1 Like

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by Nonnyflex(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Because all his assets and money were seized
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by ClearFlair: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Political assasination

This government is evil

Just go and donate your brain to science since you have no use for it.
Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by franchasng: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Didi2d:
I don't even know who to believe, but for that man to claim that the late COAS is broke and couldn't pay NEPA bill. I want to believe its a lie
Ubdavis:
I can't imagine him being that broke. No he could not have been.
He ought to be broke; his pension stopped! His bank accounts frozen! His houses seized! All his investments seized, except his farm that they considered useless!

Yes his wife/only child (son) may reside abroad, but do you know how they are surviving Do you know if they are working there and fending for themselves You think Badeh must be wiring them money monthly, think again...there are jobs there and they must be earning some money on their own working or managing their past investments or business there cry

5 Likes

Re: 'Alex Badeh Was Killed By Expert Marksmen' - Associate Insists by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
ClearFlair:

Just go and donate your brain to science since you have no use for it.
What have you achieved with yours?

Nothing I guess .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa / Saraki’s Wife At EFCC Office Today [photo] / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.