Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (644 Views)

Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please / Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea / Pls I Need 1.5m Loan For My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ponehp(f): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2018
ponehp:
Please i need a good business minded fellow to invest in my business. i have set it up already but to rise it to a well develop standard is what i'm finding it difficult to achieve. if you have a dormant capital, please partner with me.
These are the area i need partnership
I need a well furnished office (studio) most of my equipments are ready
I need a big generator
i need to employ two staffs

My business is in media and i have done the registration already. Thank you

You didnt give more info abiut the field ,projections and amount you seek
Re: . by ponehp(f): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
kunleweb:

You didnt give more info abiut the field ,projections and amount you seek
ok
Re: . by ponehp(f): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: . by Empressabbie(f): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
ponehp:
Is a video production studio. I'm already into the business from my home studio,
Base on the progress so far, it's highly promising. i have been able to purchase all my equipments and have fully done CAC registration this year from the profit generated from it. I have also been able to network and have some numbers of customers already. Now, the challenge i'm having is, it's not too comfortable bring all my customers to my home studio. (my family house) so, it's limiting the business. but i wish to grow out of my comfort zone.
The total amount of capital i seek is 400k
the break down is as follows:
Office space (a well secure plaza for the security of my equipments) 250k
Generator ( 4.5kvg key start) or solar energy 74k
office table ( the one i use at home, not too okay to use outside) 20k
studio chair 15k
customer's chair (seat) 10k
Small portion of wall paper 10k
small portion of rug 18k
Total of #39800
To round it up 400k
These are the things i need for now.

If you decided to partner with me, this is how i intend we do it.
You invest the above capital then once we are settled,every money realized monthly will be divvied by five (5)
These 5 numbers comprises of:
1. YOU
2. ME
3. EQUIPMENTS
4. EMPLOYEES
5. RENT
The one for equipments. (should we have damage gadget that need replacement, or repair. so, we save money for that?
The one for employees. (for salary payment) although, the salary is not going to be much for a start
The one for rent. (we save for our future rent payment)
If you decided to loan me the 400k
this is how i intend paying back. I will pay you 420k in 8months. monthly, i will pay you #52,500, but i will appeal to skip the first months. (that means if you give me in January, i will start paying back in February.)

I hope my writter up is understood? forgive any grammatical error pls.
Thank you

I don't understand, do you want a loan or partnership?
Where are you based?
Do you have a lawyer?
If you want a partnership, you should structure your business very well and state the ROI(Return On Investment). Write a detailed business plan.
Re: . by ponehp(f): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Empressabbie:

I don't understand, do you want a loan or partnership?
Where are you based?
Do you have a lawyer?
If you want a partnership, you should structure your business very well and state the ROI(Return On Investment). Write a detailed business plan.
I want either partnership or a loan.
I based in Abuja.
I don't have a lawyer but i can get me if need be.
About the ROI, my write up above is a short explanation to what i have in mind. sorry, i don't want to state all my business plan/ideas and details here. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Investment Tips From Warren Buffet / Is It Legal To Install Cameras In Public Places? / N19,000 Needed Urgently. PLEASE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.