Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Promo Class!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Promo Class!!! (270 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo Class!!! by Uzezi0123(f): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
The moment I decided to learn to sew,I never looked back!. It’s that time of the year again when people make resolutions and promises to themselves,I present to you the opportunity to learn fashion designing in a very professional way(pattern drafting) at a VERY AFFORDABLE rate,I can boldly say that,it’s almost impossible to find this rate elsewhere.I can’t begin to tell you how much fashion designing can turn ur life around.pls share this information.This is a PROMO,it won’t last long.
Morning ,afternoon and weekend classes are available.
•Tag your friends to this post •Empower yourself •start NOW!!
#VIIacademy #fashionacademy #fashionenthusiast #learntosew #patternmaking .

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Own The Latest Trends At Ella’s Tag. / learn LUNCH BAG, SCHOOL BAG, BABY DUVET, BEDetc / Via Natural®- 100% Pure Natural Carrier Oil- Wheat Germ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.