Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Had Been Your Experience Trading Cdf And Crypt - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / What Had Been Your Experience Trading Cdf And Crypt (748 Views)

What's Your Experience Trading Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Had Been Your Experience Trading Cdf And Crypt by Iddfx: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
What had been your experience trading cdf and crypt
Re: What Had Been Your Experience Trading Cdf And Crypt by whitebeard(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Man.. I just started I have lost all my money on CFD.. grin I just need to learn new strategies and stuff..gone back to the drawing board countless number of times..! Recently ripple went bearish (against ) I lost all my money..!

Now I need trading strategies ASAP..!
Re: What Had Been Your Experience Trading Cdf And Crypt by Iddfx: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
whitebeard:
Man.. I just started I have lost all my money on CFD.. grin I just need to learn new strategies and stuff..gone back to the drawing board countless number of times..! Recently ripple went bearish (against ) I lost all my money..!

Now I need trading strategies ASAP..!

We will send you signals for one week.(or send us your mt4 login details to execute the trades...ur choice)
You will make 100% profit.(i.e if you have $200, your balance will $400 at the end of the week
U will make a donation of any amount to us from you profit.
This opportunity is for forex traders only
A trial will convince you
https://alpari.com/en/invest/pamm/463364
Re: What Had Been Your Experience Trading Cdf And Crypt by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy 6" Get 1" Free.....investors In The House This For You!!! / Make Money Today By Viewing Paid Advertisement / Anyone Interesting In Investing In ROV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.