Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public (64735 Views)

Davido’s Lookalike, Twinobo Causes Stir As He Strikes Pose With His ‘chioma’, Vo / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by victorian(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omudia11:
How is that the reason for your pathetic life?

Lol

E pain am.. Lol

Seems u are chioma.. grin cheesy

Take am easy o!

Just interpreting the facial expressions on davido face.. Lol grin

She wan swallow mi! cheesy
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by ultimateprof: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Money is good.
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by mikejj(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin
Westaslave2:
Chioma tried dating dat frog , Yoruba boys ugly
cheesy oyi wait for them...
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by mikejj(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
ultimateprof:
Money is good.
with money u can get any kind of igbo girls u want

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by emmaattack: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
The Buffalo's head can not be too heavy for the Buffalo's neck, so said my elders.
Carry on little bro @Davido.
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by baby124: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol. It seems Chioma is the one sending pictures to the media calling herself all sorts when she hasn’t been given the honor of such a name. His babymama’s are around including the yellow paw paw one he seems to like. Keep posing half naked in the afternoon, and gumming him. Who go Bleep go Bleep. Let’s pray another baby no come as hailey young bro or sis.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by xoxocandy(f): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
tamethem:

OK, I will see what I can do

grin
cheesy hehe really
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by xoxocandy(f): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
tamethem:

OK, I will see what I can do

grin
cheesy hehe really
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Westaslave2(f): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Keep talking like that you useless whoree
If davido came and told you pull your pant to one side, Swear on your already useless destiny hat you wouldn't!
na lie ..i wont

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Etinosa1234: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/davido-and-his-fiancee-chioma-chef-chi.html?m=1

what will be very bad is if davido dumps chioma and she does not have a child yet

SUICIDE LOADING!!!!!
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by RichAnez: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
xoxocandy:
I want my skin as glowy as hers cheesy
bath well.
Never go out when sunny
Use 30k cream
Use50k soap
Always be in an air conditioned atmosphere
Stay away from hot kitchen..
N stay off nairaland ���
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Phillipz1: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/davido-and-his-fiancee-chioma-chef-chi.html?m=1

Op you are very stupid for posting this nonsense as news.... Some people nor just get sense
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Jozay(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
chiefolododo:
This life
Chioma Jesus vs Chioma Assurance
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by whoYouEpp(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
xoxocandy:
it's money. Yours 'll glow in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by frankfrancis871: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
sad

I pray they fall and catch fia
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by emmybako(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
NA TIME OH MAKE UNA FLIRTS WELL
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by LesbianBoy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Why do i feel this chioma is a pretender. How come she has become so bad quickly and more bold. The same chioma that was doing shy shy and doing as if she is a virgin when davido first introduced her in the limelight.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Legacy100: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bushyhair:
omo davido prick go rise

even my own dy rise here sef grin
perverto the magnificent

Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by porthouse7(f): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
former church girl
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by UjuJoan2: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
I wonder why she is always dressed like a prostitute undecided
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by joyousever(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
I wish she could just round up wt schooling & quit this irritating publicity.
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by SirLakes: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bushyhair:
omo davido prick go rise

even my own dy rise here sef grin

LMAO grin

Yeye pikin cheesy grin
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by powerblaze(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:
They've just finished doing that thing

The phone just come out today. Phone X.XX
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by powerblaze(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Why do i feel this chioma is a pretender. How come she has become so bad quickly and more bold. The same chioma that was doing shy shy and doing as if she is a virgin when davido first introduced her in the limelight.

Girls dey shy for their wedding, but which girl dey shy for marriage? Same logic
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by powerblaze(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
greggng:
Tufiakpa society is just condoling nonsense. Chioma is the most stupid igbo girl I have seen. Igno people train their children very well with good morals. For a girl to be dating a man that has been sleeping up and down impregnanting baby mamas up and down is nothing to show as good example. If Davido truly love chioma they would have gotten married by now....

Which Igbo man go complain say their daughter dey date celebrity? Billionaire pikin? They'll be upset she never get belle till now
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by greggng: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
powerblaze:

Which Igbo man go complain say their daughter dey date celebrity? Billionaire pikin? They'll be upset she never get belle till now

Keep quiet igbos are not hungry way word people
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Olamide
Burna boy
Eedris Abdulkareem
Phyno

Davido should help me slap one of these people or their aides please.
davido go slap phyno's manager and nothing go happen ....the remaining davido no fit try am...na death sentence
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by ZoeyJ(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
xoxocandy:
Hmmmmm
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by jafol(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Keep talking like that you useless whoree
If davido came and told you pull your pant to one side, Swear on your already useless destiny hat you wouldn't!
U dey mind that ipob bitch.
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by jafol(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
greggng:

Keep quiet igbos are not hungry way word people
Really? But ur women r telling us you igbos r money hungry people
Re: Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public by zolajpower: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
chiefolododo:
This life
See digging. Guy i Duff my hat for your digging oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.