Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos (34818 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by wunmish: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
The beautiful teen-actress, Regina Daniels shares her beautiful throwback photos adoring her transformation...

Even though she looks slim in the photos, she was pretty though.
She shares the photos on her social media space, captioning:

'Tbt 2016
Slim me❤❤'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/regina-daniels-shares-her-beautiful-throwback-photos.html

See photos (throwback & recent):

1 Share

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by wunmish: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by tsephanyah(f): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
A herd of turtles should be called a hurtle. What is this¿

5 Likes

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Jayslicky: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
So what made you fat now, I guess too much dicking. undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Abortions: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Jayslicky:
So what made you fat now, I guess too much dicking. undecided undecided
I no wan laff o

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by lilmax(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
before the gbedu start to enter dibody

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
This kid lacks wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
wunmish:
'Tbt 2016
Slim me❤❤'

I thought Throwback usually referred to really old pictures from the past

But 2 years ago?

Maybe soon Throwback Yesterday

My mind's playing tricks on me...

15 Likes

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Ubdavis(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
But this girl no tall na!
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
She fine for face and legs but get small boobs..Even d foamy bra cant hide it from boobi man like me
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
How old is she that she is already having throwback pictures undecided

o ma se o...ko si omode mo
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Sholaco: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kikikikiki
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by MuyiRano(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bfor the gbedu start to dey enter body... if u kno, u kno
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by larrybabanla(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
nice throw back, and she was 17 then too,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
This lady is more popular than the movies she has featured in cos I've not seen any....

7 Likes

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by SweetGist: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
She cute though
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Diso60090(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Important stuff like this is good for real bros before you go call me �
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Goatpato: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Smally
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Be like a MOD is crushing on this girl
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Diso60090(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
She fine for face and legs but get small boobs..Even d foamy bra cant hide it from boobi man like me

How you nor go know big or small in darkness

Wey you be the only boy among 8 girls in your house �

1 Like

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Hollamie007: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
wunmish:
The beautiful teen-actress, Regina Daniels shares her beautiful throwback photos adoring her transformation...

Even though she looks slim in the photos, she was pretty though.
She shares the photos on her social media space, captioning:

'Tbt 2016
Slim me❤❤'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/regina-daniels-shares-her-beautiful-throwback-photos.html

See photos (throwback & recent):

She call this Slim
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Yankee101: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
From a distance you'll assume it's gold

Then you get there and it's a dirty swimming pool

Celebrity wahala. The goods are so damaged they resort to surgery later in life to correct them

What they sell is pvssy not movies. Difficult but true
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by cocobuter: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZ0LoHbmVg&itct=CIMBEKQwIhMImLaO3MnD3wIVB3PgCh0Xswr1MgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by MannieA(f): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
so pretty
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pretty babe
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Passionate888: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Slim is bae, no thin o
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
e don tey wey her breast fall
Re: Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
She's cute anyways. I prefer her looks in historical movies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.