Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos (28692 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos / Umahi At Jasmine Ebere Onuchukwu & Arion Mapp Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by AllenSpencer: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
docadams:

It is surprising how they are treated as second class citizens by the larger IBO society. They were never assimilated into the main IBO society.

Exactly!

Ebonyi has nothing to lose going APC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by okeynelson: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
netpro:

Only a corrupt loving atikuloooter will say such nonsense.

Nigeria is moving forward and we will not allow the criminals we chased away to return and steal everything unabated again. Never.

I'm not surprise... even the devil have followers..... God bless #chelseafc long live #PDP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
docadams:

It is surprising how they are treated as second class citizens by the larger IBO society. They were never assimilated into the main IBO society.
you divide and rule afonjas don come again...No one is regarded as a second class citizen in Alaigbo..your divide and rule won't work...what you may see is subtle difference in different groups that make up igbo, such as Ngwa, Nsukka and Abakaliki...we are all one..we are not like yorubas that regard Ekiti, and ondo yorubas as inferior
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by NNEWIsuper: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Exactly!

Atiku obi Will win...your divide and rule won't work in SE...even Imo state that was once APC have realized their mistake

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
netpro:

If you are expecting PDP to roll in the usual 90% plus results like before, then you are the one in for a surprise.

If ur expecting Apc to roll out 90% plus results like before, then you are the one in for a surprise.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Exactly!

There's no plan or rumour that Ebonyi has any plans to go to Apc.

Only zombies are singing such online.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
GEJ we are sorry for sending you out of Aso Rock we are being punished severely cry

You are sorry for yourself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by AllenSpencer: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

Atiku obi Will win...your divide and rule won't work in SE...even Imo state that was once APC have realized their mistake

Stare at actual reality

The FGN has shown them what is more to gain if they align, And has an under dog before now, its an opportunity for them to come all out. Dont be surprised
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by chiedozie198100: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
carzola:
Gej is crushing on
Somebody's daughter..

The wife is over bleached
The son looks like a mumu

and u r the true son of ur father(the village slowpoke)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by NNEWIsuper: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Stare at actual reality

The FGN has shown them what is more to gain if they align, And has an under dog before now, its an opportunity for them to come all out. Dont be surprised
FGN has shown which people actually what to gain
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by chachauche(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
netpro:
With the fact that Governor Umahi of PDP and also the Chairman of South East Governors Forum is now in fully support of President Buhari's Reelection, PDP leaders are rushing to Ebonyi as if that will stop the Mass Movement of Progress.

4+4 if you know, you know.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab
Dont let the crowd deceive you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by netpro(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
chachauche:
Dont let the crowd deceive you

See painment.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by docadams: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

you divide and rule afonjas don come again...No one is regarded as a second class citizen in Alaigbo..your divide and rule won't work...what you may see is subtle difference in different groups that make up igbo, such as Ngwa, Nsukka and Abakaliki...we are all one..we are not like yorubas that regard Ekiti, and ondo yorubas as inferior

I doubt if you were born when I first set my foot on Igbo soil and when I eventually left you must have been still a toddler. In other words, it was your progenitors I interacted with.not some brats like you. So my impression of you isn't from some diluted fairytale. It was from living in your midst as one of you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by NNEWIsuper: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
docadams:

I doubt if you were born when I first set my foot on Igbo soil and when I eventually left you must have been still a toddler. In other words, it was your progenitors I interacted with.not some brats like you. So my impression of you isn't from some diluted fairytale. It was from living in your midst as one of you.
you where a kid when i stayed in Abeokuta, Yoruba people do not believe ijebus are real yorubas and that even extends to ekiti and ondo..with the usual expression as 'omo ijebu'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by docadams: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

you where a kid when i stayed in Abeokuta, Yoruba people do not believe ijebus are real yorubas and that even extends to ekiti and ondo..with the usual expression as 'omo ijebu'

Brat without proper orientation. I'm nearer Iboland than Yourubaland.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
docadams:

Even the good people of ebonyi will deny you and this your statement.

An afonja that doesn't like themselves preaching what I don't know.

Ebonyians are the bedrock of igbos and have igbo agenda at heart.

Stop spreading lies from osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by NNEWIsuper: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
docadams:

Brat without proper orientation. I'm nearer Iboland than Yourubaland.
be proud of ogbomosho for ones..afonja

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by PBeni(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
netpro:
With the fact that Governor Umahi of PDP and also the Chairman of South East Governors Forum is now in fully support of President Buhari's Reelection, PDP leaders are rushing to Ebonyi as if that will stop the Mass Movement of Progress.

4+4 if you know, you know.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

angry angry angry Take time!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by NNEWIsuper: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
all you modafuckas want to use Ebonyi as your point of contact to divide igbos so as to weaken the general igbo strength...unluckily for you it will not work, Afonjas
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
NNEWIsuper:
all you modafuckas want to use Ebonyi as your point of contact to divide igbos so as to weaken the general igbo strength...unluckily for you it will not work, Afonjas

I agree with u but change the name of that ur moniker....

Is speaks opposite of ur stance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by berrystunn(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Agritech:
David Umahi is the chairman of Buhari silent tactical support group

if you know, you know

Go and check your history since 1999.
Take note SE is 100% PDP

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by NNEWIsuper: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I agree with u but change the name of that ur moniker....
Is speaks opposite of ur stance.
Abu m nwa nnewi..owe gi iwe, tinye isi n'ofia

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by udo2018: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
That Umahi's daughter is a machine..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by jesmond3945: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
You see african leaders and why they deserve hell. Why building a fire place when you don't have winter season?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by icedbreez(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
alen4smith:
the best looting president!

If you nor know, u nor know. so much looting going on as we speak by the cabal. go to Daura GRA and be enlightened from your GEJ hate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Charly68: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
tribalmall:

Indeed we are sorry, he should have been sent to hell.
Never mind thoughtless minds ..their type couldn't face life reality.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Charly68: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
The Governor has been cool headed and highly apolitical and that has attracted the ruling leader to be favorably disposed to the state ..federal projects are running and working there..all this running up and down to save face may be very tough for PDP in 2019 . As a non partisan fellow the president has been very magnanimous to oppositions in victory . That is a trait of a good leader. They called him all manner of names yet he released all their entitlement to them without playing politics like Baba Iyabo .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Isobug: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
netpro:

Only a corrupt loving atikuloooter will say such nonsense.

Nigeria is moving forward and we will not allow the criminals we chased away to return and steal everything unabated again. Never.
We know them.... Children of hate.

You cannot post a single comment on Nairaland without shading your useless and lie-ridden party.

2019....back to Daura
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Champele(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Corruption GEJ is visiting Gov.Umahi, while Gov. Umahi is visiting anti-corruption PMB. The difference is clear. They are losing again and the biggest lose is showing us that. Looters has no place in our society. They should stop deceiving themselves
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Champele(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Corruption GEJ is visiting Gov.Umahi, while Gov. Umahi is visiting anti-corruption PMB. The difference is clear. They are losing again and the biggest loser is showing us that. Looters has no place in our society. They should stop deceiving themselves
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Investordaves: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
LOVELY FROM OUR BEST PRESIDENT BY FAR...#WE LOVE GEJ......
BUHARI AN ETHNOCENTRIC,ETHNORELIGIOUS BIGOT,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Senatordave1

If u be ghost I don't know.

Off my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: Tambuwal For President? / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah / Why I Revealed How Much We Earn As Senators – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.