Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. (38076 Views)

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cool
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Lothario(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
One thing about my tribe marriage bride is rarely more good looking than the groom
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by BeijinDossier: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wawa wedding. Local champions cheesy
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by lastempero: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
No be this one wey army flog shege comot for his eye that year.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by ajoyeleke(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tobitrueman ayodele19 and peterson102 my pm is not working u can mention me here

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Is it that mazi Sullivan chime does not have any Igbo attire befitting this occasion? suit on a day like this is Very odd.
Bros you are overrated
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Kulas: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ugwuanyi the best governor in Nigeria ,the best in leadership,the best in managing people,the best in every good things ,i love u my Governor.No roadblock in 2019.You are the best
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by jattopeter(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
When money dy .......
Naijaguy12345:
All this rich people's wedding, sometimes they barely courtship before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Olajah81: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
kindlyStfu:
Baba don smash white pxxsy finish, come 9ja marry fresh untouched pxxsy.

Well done sir wink

U have eagle vision...

Keep it up....
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Ruddyman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Even in Heaven, there are Angels and there are Archangels.

We all can never be equal.

That's a wrong example for this......those are hierarchy's as we have other levels among the angelic host...... These doesn't change their standard of Living ...

So come up with something else
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Bros you are overrated
whatever bro.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by eyeview: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
I must be an old man. To think that I carried this boy on my arms when he was still in primary school or so. Then the dad was an appointee of Chimaroke Nnamani
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by kalufelix(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Halo22:
Sullivan Chime is still young and fresh after knacking almost all the girls in coal city
Good thing my man blessed them with kia picanto

Was a very smart and learned governor unlike the ineffectual olodo land grabber. The pics says it all

Nigeria retrogressed on many fronts of political leadership in 2015 all because of party politics.

One chance leaders everywhere same thing in Abia state.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Ayobami7(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Freemasonry: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2018
I love the way Ugwuanyi and Sullivan get along. It's very commendable, especially given that it's is almost customary for an incumbent and his predecessor to be at loggerheads in our country.

I hope the camaraderie continues, and even spreads to other states; and hopefully end the era of do-or-die politics.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. by Usanga35: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2019

Even in Heaven, there are Angels and there are Archangels.

We all can never be equal.
who tell u say we re nt equal .......they hve got same thing dat we hve got....no differnce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.