Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Youths Are You Not Tired Of Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are You Not Tired Of Suffering (366 Views)

Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are You Not Tired Of Suffering by coolestchris(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Men, Nigerian youths, I hail Una.. Three gbosa for Una..
Gbosa, gbosa, gbosa.
Ehem they say person weh deh suffer deh smile, Na hypertension go kill that person..
We are tired of smiling when our leaders are destroying our already destroyed economy..
Wetin sef,
No jobs for youth, all we do is sit at home and doing nothing..
They say an idle mind is the devils workshop, but emm this our condition dun they turn to devil factory.
Nigerians are instead focusing their energy on building mega churches and going to different shrines..
Let's face our problem squarely..
We glorify corruption in this corruption and ill goten wealth..
If every elected leader builds a factory will anyone die..
We Nigerian need to address our problems squarely, enough of the sugar coating and lies that have bedevilled our economic system..
Nigerians have bad role models, you see our musicians, they are just a cancer to this country..
How do you promote irresponsibility in your songs and sleep soundly at night..
We Nigerians need to hold every Nigerian accountable.
We need to have more good role models like daddy freeze and sowore...
See our naira, it's finished and destroyed.
Yet we want to vote in Buhari.
We need a job creator,
Let's face our problems squarely..
It's joblessness that make youth become drug addicts and engage in many other vices..
Nigerian youths should all stop harassing officials who try to build roads in their areas and I heard that they harass people who fix poles for electricity in their areas. Please let's end violence to people doing us good..
How can you be demanding money from people who want to fix your roads, that's not good, and please let's go together and reclaim our lost glory
I am Chris Sylva
I am going to be running for the post of President of Nigeria..
Vote for me and I wont disappoint you all..

Re: Nigerian Youths Are You Not Tired Of Suffering by whitebeard(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
It u again

Re: Nigerian Youths Are You Not Tired Of Suffering by Athena4: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hey man. Lay your foundation first.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are You Not Tired Of Suffering by Mitchewww(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
They are not tired indeed.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are You Not Tired Of Suffering by dokunbam(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Athena4:
Hey man. Lay your foundation first.

Is op one of those suffering?

Op better go find job. Serious job openings everyday on Nairaland front page

(1) (Reply)

NEW YEAR 2019: See President Buhari’s New Year Message To All Nigerians / 2019 Elections Will Mark The End Of Godfatherism - Gov-udom Emmanuel / Do People Actually Think Buhari Will Get Any Vote In South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.