Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere (32693 Views)

Sola Sobowale's Outfit To AMAA Awards 2019 / Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by wunmish: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
The veteran actress, Sola Sobowale rocks super elegant outfit as she storms the 'King of boys movie premiere'.

She wows in the silver stylish jumpsuit which has a flaired transparent cover also serving as a gown. She shares the photos on her social media space, captioning:

'I accept to be your King�'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/sola-sobowale-wows-in-super-elegant-outfit-to-king-of-boys-premiere.html

See photos:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by wunmish: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by ct2: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pls is she married, just want to confirm

3 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
undefeateds:
old cargo

koolguy88:
Who be this old kaya?

[img]https://i./PYUo.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by CrazeMan69(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
This movie will definitely do well... Nigerian actresses like this woman and Genevieve nnaji are doing us proud

16 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by undefeateds: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
old cargo

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Sojebrand(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
undefeateds:
old cargo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Chi4sky(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who cares

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by koolguy88(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who be this old kaya?
Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by kushercain: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
This wicked woman. Who remembers Toyin Tomato

3 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
All those mamas that are so fashion conscious (which is not a bad thing anyway) were obviously denied from exhibiting their fashion prowess on their teenhagehood,20s and 30s.basically anything you don't do at the age you're supposed to do,you will do it at old age
Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by BigGuyMan: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mama sekinat grin cheesy cheesy

Hustle my favourite Africa magic family program cool

13 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by BiafraMyAss(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Beautiful woman

9 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
undefeateds:
old cargo

You are doggedly determined not to have sense

3 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by SAMBARRY: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
ct2:
she's a grand mom if that's what you want to hear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
koolguy88:
Who be this old kaya?

6 Likes

kushercain:

Super story
Oh father, oh daughter!

6 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Preetti(f): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
emmyid:
Who has seen this movie, is "King of Boys" synonymous to "Sugar Mummy" or just a title. I want to have a clue before storming the cinema.

Meanwhile Dino Melaye finally speaks from his Hiding cave. Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9odBsZONo
I saw the movie... was worth the watch

7 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by SAMBARRY: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
undefeateds:
old cargo
your mama na new cargo? Symptoms of imdomie generation. I'm very sure your mom is not yet a grandma and this woman is obviously firmer than your own mom who's not a grandma

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
I like how she dealt with reminisce in the end..epic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by itiswellandwell: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wow! Mama still looking youngish.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by delpee(f): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
ct2:

Yes she's happily married. Her family is based in the UK according to reports.

6 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Funkybabee(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
mama no wan gree....love her dress

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Mama sekinat grin cheesy cheesy
Hustle my favourite Africa magic family program cool
Acidic man grin

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by bjnice(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
emmyid:
Who has seen this movie, is "King of Boys" synonymous to "Sugar Mummy" or just a title. I want to have a clue before storming the cinema.

Meanwhile Dino Melaye finally speaks from his Hiding cave. Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9odBsZONo
m

Bro, the best Nollywood movie cinema in my view in 2018. It is something else

4 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Olajah81: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
ct2:

U re asking nonsense question...

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Dacronym(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol Toyin Tomato

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by Himmler: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Anytime I remember this woman in wedding party, I go just dey laugh like crase man

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere by unitysheart(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
kushercain:

Indomie generation kids won't know na. Wale Adenuga Production

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu / Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.