Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts (4559 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by FlirtyGist: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Actress Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla Ajoke step out in sexy bum shorts. She's such a beauty!

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/iyabo-ojos-daughter-looking-hot-in-sexy-bum-shorts

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by FlirtyGist: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Hardedaryour(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mtcheeew,nonsense
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Habibsocial080: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by JasonScoolari: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Priscilla Ajoke; A beautiful young girl who's gradually strolling her way into 'Oloshoism'

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Forreellinc: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
This one think say because na small pikin I no go rape am, make e do mistake near me first.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by chriskosherbal(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Forreellinc:
This one think say because na small pikin I no go rape am, make e do mistake near me first.
grin really ? You bahdt guy.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Parenting has become too permissive in this generation.Children of nowadays are given an unwholesome amount of freedom by their parents to do whatever they want.At this young age,this young lady is already treading the path of waywardness which is evident in her immodest dressing.Iyabo ojo seem to be supportive of the opprobious lifestyle her daughter is leading.She ought to reprehend and correct her.
Parents of this generation has become harmfully lax in their approach to raising their children especially their daughters.They have failed dismally in inculcating the virtue of decency and modesty in their wards. That explains the alarming rate of unwanted pregnancies that is commonplace in our society today.That also explains in general why indecency perdures in our society.

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kolombz:
Parenting has become too permissive in this generation.Children of nowadays are given unfettered freedom by their parents to do whatever they want.At this young age,this young lady is already treading the path of waywardness which is evident in her Immodest dressing.Iyabo ojo seem to be supportive of the opprobious lifestyle her daughter is leading.She ought to reprehend and correct her.
Parents of this generation has become harmfully lax in their approach to raising their children especially their daughters.They have failed dismally in inculcating the virtue of decency and modesty in their wards. That explains the alarming rate of unwanted pregnancies that is commonplace in our society today.That also explains in general why indecency perdures in our society.

I doubt her mother cares.

If you followed the otobo/ apostle Suleman case, the otobo lady says iyabo ojo also has an affair with apostle and iyabo told her she will gladly offer her daughter to him if he requests once the money is right.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Tamarapetty(f): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
And her shirt reads; TELL YOUR PARENTS YOU'RE STUDYING. HEH
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Rbae: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
sexybaby22:

I doubt her mother cares.

If you followed the otobo/ apostle Suleman case, the otobo lady says iyabo ojo also has an affair with apostle and iyabo told her she will gladly offer her daughter to him if he requests once the money is right.

Honestly, you spoke my mind. Iyabo Ojo is so happy this girl is slaying, she doesn't know she's not helping her at all. I was told Priscilla is in babcock university and she's always on instagram posing and posting sexy pics to get comments. Iyabo is not a decent woman but fakes decency on instagram cos she wants more followers. Mercy Aigbe could be bad but her daughter is decent and well mannered unlike Iyabo's daughter who has opened eyes line her mum.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rbae:

Honestly, you spoke my mind. Iyabo Ojo is so happy this girl is slaying, she doesn't know she's not helping her at all. I was told Priscilla is in babcock university and she's always on instagram posing and posting sexy pics to get comments. Iyabo is not a decent woman but fakes decency on instagram cos she wants more followers. Mercy Aigbe could be bad but her daughter is decent and well mannered unlike Iyabo's daughter who has opened eyes line her mum.

I noticed that about mercy aigbe also. She might be doing all sorts but tries to shield her daughter a bit and won't allow her take unnecessary sexy pics. That's why she made sure she hussled to send her to Canada to study.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by duduade: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
This girl eye haff tear like the mother
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Cigo1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
After if they roughly finger you, you'll be blaming Davido..
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Rotimi47: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na so dem dey start.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by hyfr(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Her mother was among the females accused by a popular blog and news site that a certain known prophet prefers to cum on their behind, right?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by mynaijadj(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Slay dota
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by hyfr(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Her mother was among the females accused by a popular blog and news site that a certain known prophet prefers to cum on her behind, right?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by happybee: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2018
hyfr:
Her mother was among the females accused by a popular blog and news site that a certain known prophet prefers to cum on her behind, right?
Hell yeah, fvcking right.
grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Looking Hot In Sexy Bum Shorts by Rbae: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2018
sexybaby22:

I noticed that about mercy aigbe also. She might be doing all sorts but tries to shield her daughter a bit and won't allow her take unnecessary sexy pics. That's why she made sure she hussled to send her to Canada to study.

Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Tonto Dikeh Mocked Genevieve Nnaji For Being A Single Mum / Female 'black Panther' Movie Star Rocks Lagos Event In Native Attire - Photos / Meet The Identical Morris Twins Who Covered Their Body With The Same Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.