Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars (67291 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars by barrydee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
pDudd:

Challenge accepted. I'll post asap

I'll post all 3 of them. I nor dey like show myself but here they are.

That's my crib too. And that my middle finger to you all for making me get off my bed on this freezing morning to snap car pics.

Honda Odyssey 2018 Touring, Ford Escape 2006 EXL and Honda Pilot 2018 EXL.

I nor dey like to show myself but many of you asked me wetin I dey drive.

All my cars go buy those 3 yeye pure water cars and change go remain grin grin

*The first pic was taken on a different day, and so in all the pics, you can see the ford in the middle and the Odyssey and pilot also. tongue. *

You can trust me when I tell you that these cars are not yours. The rightful owner of these cars would not snap & start 'over-trying' to proof a point as if we are dragging them with you. You would have ignored us if u were the real owner.

You don go snap your uncle house and cars dey use disturb us here. I dey sure your uncle asked you to wash the cars and you snapped the pix after washing them.

LOL!
Re: IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
barrydee:

You can trust me when I tell you that these cars are not yours. The rightful owner of these cars would not snap & start 'over-trying' to proof a point as if we are dragging them with you. You would have ignored us if u were the real owner.

You don go snap your uncle house and cars dey use disturb us here. I dey sure your uncle asked you to wash the cars and you snapped the pix after washing them.

LOL!

Hahahahahaha. I ignored you guys first but after 2 days your requests kept pouring in so I posted it.
Re: IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars by barrydee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
pDudd:

Hahahahahaha. I ignored you guys first but after 2 days your requests kept pouring in so I posted it.

Uncle's house huh?? Hahahahahaha. My uncles are either dead or in Amaekpu, Ohafia LGA. And I don't wash my cars myself, there is a drive thru car wash that does that in a few mins. And right now they are very very dirty because they haven't been washed in 3 weeks. And it's winter so no need to wash them.

Anyways, I'm never a show off but y'all asked for it. It's all in good banter.

My first comment was because I was so pissed that those 3 celebrities were posing with cheap cars to oppress the already oppressed people in Nigeria and feeling like they were big boys. Those yeye cheap cars sold everywhere that poor people in the hood drive, that's what they are posing with. That's my entire point.

You are still trying too hard bro.
If the house/compound is actually yours then all the cars parked in the compound should be yours too. You said you have 3 cars. Why didn't you include the Ford Truck and Liberty JEEP parked in front of the garage in your fleet of cars.

Bros we no the levels oh..........
Been there, done that.
Re: IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
barrydee:

You are still trying too hard bro.
If the house/compound is actually yours then all the cars parked in the compound should be yours too. You said you have 3 cars. Why didn't you include the Ford Truck and Liberty JEEP parked in front of the garage in your fleet of cars.

Bros we no the levels oh..........
Been there, done that.

That's my neighbor's house. Mine is the brownish red house.

It isn't a compound. It is a gated community. The houses are on individual lots but in the same community. That's the neighbor's truck on his parking lot.

This type of layout is called gated community in which each house has it's own lot but are built in close proximity to each other.

Re: IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Pose With Their Cars by povicky1(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2019
pDudd:

Challenge accepted. I'll post asap

I'll post all 3 of them. I nor dey like show myself but here they are.

That's my crib too. And that my middle finger to you all for making me get off my bed on this freezing morning to snap car pics.

Honda Odyssey 2018 Touring, Ford Escape 2006 EXL and Honda Pilot 2018 EXL.

I nor dey like to show myself but many of you asked me wetin I dey drive.

All my cars go buy those 3 yeye pure water cars and change go remain grin grin

*The first pic was taken on a different day, and so in all the pics, you can see the ford in the middle and the Odyssey and pilot also. tongue. *

Lol. Dude you are such a clown... If that's how people own a car, then I should own all the cars in my uncles garage or don't you think soo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.