Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss (17420 Views)

Lagos Accounts For Over 35% Of IGR By States In Nigeria In Half-Year 2018 / Hon. Idu Igariwey's Law-making Score-card In The 8th National Assembly. / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

And APC knows what? That means amaechi&akpabio who were in PDP looted. Is that ur theory?

I'm talking about PMB/PYO here
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Are PMB/PYO in PDP?
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Nothing stops you from doing the same

There's no need. I have u. D reservoir of knowledge who said atiku was d head of .....
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

Are PMB/PYO in PDP?

I was talking about PDP and you mentioned Amaechi and Akpabio who are now in APC, and I'm trying to tell you that I don't care about the duo, I'm for PMB/PYO
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

There's no need. I have u. D reservoir of knowledge who said atiku was d head of .....

Complete your whatever......kids everywhere
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by chocolatelady(f): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2018
@ , that's a fanatistc analysis of PMB score card. No rail was completed from 1999- 2015. Pls can PDP hide their head in shame. They can never see anything good from PMB becos of their hatred for the reason that he refused to open the treasury for them and they are crying like a baby they remove his mouth from mum's breast. The truth is that Nigeria as a country would have gone into extinction had it been that GEJ continued. The looting was mindblowing. Imagine borrowing to pay salaries when oil was $140. And now , they have all jumped out from their caves to contest for an election. In a developed country, all of them would have face firing squad for the terrible way they looted this country. They were so upset that PMB refused to open the CBN vault for them and they poisoned him but God showed them that He is the creator of the Universe and owner of our lives by restoring back his health, make him stronger and younger than his age. They were so unhappy when he came back to Nigeria, they later came up with issue of double abi na clone. I wonder how daft some people can be when scientist said that cloning a 75yrs old man is not only laughable but impossible still their hatred for the man would not allow them to reason well . Shame to PDP !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by dawahlarry: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2018
Please create a thread for this beautiful response.
post=74314494:
Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing. Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder strikes by his ears, he won't hear

Even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.

However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question

Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.

It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.

Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.

It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.

Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .

The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.

PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam. 

No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.

What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.

By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling. 

They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.

They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.

But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.

This set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures

2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.

No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.

PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail

P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit

Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.
Butterfly.

Accountability is another reason. Under some presidents, the rich gets richer, while the poor gets prison. Not under Buhari. The resources of the country are for the people of the country. Greatest good to the greatest number of people. The last administration (we won't and can't stop talking about them, never!) sat over resources in billions of dollars. Oil prices hit $140 dollars per barrel under their watch, and stabilized at about $100-110 for a number of years. They met our foreign reserves at $62 billion. When they left, it was just $29.6, yet oil prices had hit the rooftops. What happened? Thievery. Today, with oil prices having dropped to about $30 per barrel in 2015, and now oscillating between 60 and 70 dollars per barrel, our reserves have hit $47 billion, and still growing. Prudence. Transparency. Resourcefulness. Accountability. Will I then exchange this type of government for another? That would mean willful blindness, after our sights had been amazingly restored. That would mean willful backsliding into perdition, after we had been wonderfully saved.

Still talking of accountability, you must have heard of the billions and trillions of naira that accrued to government from agencies like Customs, Federal Inland Revenue Service, NIMASA, JAMB, and many others in recent times. These agencies are not newly created. So, what happened to revenues they made in the past? Your guess is as good as mine. Will I then leave terra firma for terra incognita? God forbid! Because an accountable man is in the driver's seat, the virtue is now flowing downwards.

Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die. Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states. At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra. This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask me not to trust him? I will, and no mistake.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
We rise!!
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

I was talking about PDP and you mentioned Amaechi and Akpabio who are now in APC, and I'm trying to tell you that I don't care about the duo, I'm for PMB/PYO

I didn't ask u if u were 4 PMB/PYO. Below is d statement u made that made me refer to akpabio/amaechi. How does this statement concern PMB/PYO?

quickberry:

All I know is PDP will never be an option....all they know is looting

quickberry:

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Complete your whatever......kids everywhere

U are d one who said atiku was d head. As an adult u should b able to tell us how &were he was d head. Is that too difficult 4u as an adult?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if u were 4 PMB/PYO. Below is d statement u made that made me refer to akpabio/amaechi. How does this statement concern PMB/PYO?

I told you that PDP will never be an option and you mentioned Amaechi and Akpabio, and I told you I'm for PMB/PYO......is comprehension your problem?
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

U are d one who said atiku was d head. As an adult u should b able to tell us how &were he was d head. Is that too difficult 4u as an adult?

I already did that earlier, or are u partially blind?

Go to my earlier posts.
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by Basher8583: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Herdsmen:
They will just avoid the thread..then raise a counter..while the biased mod push theirs front page..

Assuming without conceding they want to argue.. half of sentence made will be .. curses and insults..
Their brain is to dumb to articulate issues...
Or they end up ipob matters then derail the thread..why chanting sai baba.

That's APC zombies for you..

They hate intellectual discourse.... Empty heads..

On the contrary...the negation of everything you just said is the reality on ground.
Check my sig
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

I told you that PDP will never be an option and you mentioned Amaechi and Akpabio, and I told you I'm for PMB/PYO......is comprehension your problem?

Don't get emotional. Just go back and c d sequence of our exchange. In d time being, c d screenshot. It will refresh ur memory

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

I already did that earlier, or are u partially blind?

Go to my earlier posts.
So typical of APC folks. U so so emotional. When u are boxed in a corner&u run out of things 2 say, u then latch unto petty insults. Y do u guys always think that d best way 2 express urselves is by way of insults?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

Don't get emotional. Just go back and c d sequence of our exchange. In d time being, c d screenshot. It will refresh ur memory

Swerve jare....I don't have your time
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

So typical of APC folks. U so so emotional. When u are boxed in a corner&u run out of things 2 say, u then latch unto petty insults. Y are u guys always think that d best way 2 express ourselves is by way of insults?

Box into corner? grin grin

Didn't you see where I mentioned Atiku as head of economic team?

If you don't know how to defend your paymaster, swerve
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Swerve jare....I don't have your time

cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy from d look of things, e b like say na u finally swerve

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy from d look of things, e b like say na u finally swerve

You are too daftttt to be engaged in a meaningful conversation
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Box into corner? grin grin

Didn't you see where I mentioned Atiku as head of economic team?

If you don't know how to defend your paymaster, swerve

What was so difficult in u just saying he was d head of economic team? Some of u are just take everything as fight. Maybe u do, but I don't have a paymaster my darling. D problem is that cos u are so emotionally attached 2 ur political views, u c everyone who doesn't c things ur way as an enemy. Even u are asked a simple question, d next thing is insult. U need to keep.ur emotions in check

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by kolaaderin: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Someone should list 20 of PDP achievements in last 16yrs ....

@ pastorlarry, I could see you have asked for this achievement about 10time and those children of hate has non to give. Their is non and nothing will come from PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

You are too daftttt to be engaged in a meaningful conversation

What meaningful discussion did u start?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

What was so difficult in u just saying he was d head of economic team? Some of u are just take everything as fight. Maybe u do, but I don't have a paymaster my darling. D problem is that cos u are so emotionally attached 2 ur political views, u c everyone who doesn't c things ur way as an enemy. Even u are asked a simple question, d next thing is insult. U need to keep.ur emotions in check

I already mentioned that earlier but you chose to be blind and started asking foolish questions.....you need to check your brain...as I said earlier, swerve
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by Shawnnn01: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Makito015:
If i were asked to rate this APC government from 1 to 10, I will still rate them -10

As an Igbo that is not surprising but what will you rate the 16 locust years of PDP ?

shachris02:

you see facts you call them propaganda.

Facts because of the art work ba ?
What was the statistics for all this criteria during the 16 years of PDP ? Was Nigeria the best orbas youe brain collapsed ?

Herdsmen:
They will just avoid the thread..then raise a counter..while the biased mod push theirs front page..

Assuming without conceding they want to argue.. half of sentence made will be .. curses and insults..
Their brain is to dumb to articulate issues...
Or they end up ipob matters then derail the thread..why chanting sai baba.

That's APC zombies for you..

They hate intellectual discourse.... Empty heads..
. Raise a counter against infected Igbo foolishness. Mbanu ! Enjoy your foolishery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

I already mentioned that earlier but you chose to be blind and started asking foolish questions.....you need to check your brain...as I said earlier, swerve

Even if u mentioned it earlier, what would it have cost 2 repeat urself or direct my attention to were u said it in a polite, civil& mature manner? Or are d concepts of politeness, civility and maturity alien 2u? Aren't u familiar with public decorum? In d end, my "foolish questions" made u loose control of ur emotions. So how can questions so foolish make u a wise man loose ur emotions? Don't u think u need to heed 2 ur advice as highlighted?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

Even if u mentioned it earlier, what would it have cost 2 repeat urself or direct my attention to were u said it in a polite, civil& mature manner? Or are d concepts of politeness, civility and maturity alien 2u? Aren't u familiar with public decorum? In d end, my "foolish questions" made u loose control of ur emotions. So how can questions so foolish make u a wise man loose ur emotions? Don't u think u heed 2 ur advice highlighted?

You saw it but intentionally ignored it and you expect me to be fetching water inside a basket right? Dumbo
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

You saw it but intentionally ignored it and you expect me to be fetching water inside a basket right? Dumbo

I didn't c it. That's y I asked u. D problem isn't whether I saw it or not. D problem is that u aren't in control of ur emotions. U feel so so hurt over just a little question of not more than 6 words. Am really amazed how just 6 words can make u feel so bad

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by wolveryne02: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:
Atiku is the only hope to Unite Nigerians and return Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

Must it be Atiku? Are there no other capable hands? Can't we shock these people and vote in different people all together?
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by quickberry(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2018
lexy2014:

I didn't c it. That's y I asked u. D problem isn't whether I saw it or not. D problem is that u aren't in control of ur emotions. U feel so so hurt over just a little question of not more than 4 words. Am really amazed how just 6 words can make u feel so bad

I have heard you....oya, swerve
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by lexy2014: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

I have heard you....oya, swerve

Am I d one swerving or u d one swerving?
Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by grandstar(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74314494:
Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing. Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder strikes by his ears, he won't hear

Even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.

However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question

Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.

It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.

Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.

It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.

Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .

The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.

PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam. 

No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.

What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.

By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling. 

They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running

They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.

But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.

This set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures

2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.

PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail

P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit

Butterfly.

Accountability is another reason. Under some presidents, the rich gets richer, while the poor gets prison. Not under Buhari. The resources of the country are for the people of the country. Greatest good to the greatest number of people. The last administration (we won't and can't stop talking about them, never!) sat over resources in billions of dollars. Oil prices hit $140 dollars per barrel under their watch, and stabilized at about $100-110 for a number of years. They met our foreign reserves at $62 billion. When they left, it was just $29.6, yet oil prices had hit the rooftops. What happened? Thievery. Today, with oil prices having dropped to about $30 per barrel in 2015, and now oscillating between 60 and 70 dollars per barrel, our reserves have hit $47 billion, and still growing. Prudence. Transparency. Resourcefulness. Accountability. Will I then exchange this type of government for another? That would mean willful blindness, after our sights had been amazingly restored. That would mean willful backsliding into perdition, after we had been wonderfully saved.

Still talking of accountability, you must have heard of the billions and trillions of naira that accrued to government from agencies like Customs, Federal Inland Revenue Service, NIMASA, JAMB, and many others in recent times. These agencies are not newly created. So, what happened to revenues they made in the past? Your guess is as good as mine. Will I then leave terra firma for terra incognita? God forbid! Because an accountable man is in the driver's seat, the virtue is now flowing downwards.

Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die. Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states. At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra. This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask me not to trust him? I will, and no mistake.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
We rise!!

All you said here amounts to an empty story if the economy remains prostrate and that's the primary reason why many are against Buhari

Many who are against PMB were previously his avid supporters.

The present prostrate state of the economy is strictly Buhari's fault.

Upon assumption of office in 2015 he pegged the Naira at 197 to $1. That singular action brought about the recession. It led to severe shortage of forex to import raw materials and other goods and companies had no choice but to close their doors and sack workers enmasse. This eventually led to the severe recession of 5 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

If Buhari had maintained the floating exchange rate policy he inherited, and which the country had used since 1999, the economy would have avoided a recession and at worst suffer a downturn. Growth now would be about 4% instead of the pitiful 1.81% it was this year. Faster growth will need more structural reforms

Please simply browse "Sanusi condemns Buhari's economic policies" or "Sanusi condemns Buhari's forex policies". You can also search for Utomi and Soludo as well

The growth in the foreign reserves under Buhari resembles that of the Abacha years when the reserves grew from $500 to $8b. The growth was primarily fueled by weak consumer spending and poor economic growth of 2.5% yearly. Purchasing power has so weakened that demand for goods has fallen and therefore leading to the rise in foreign reserves

Nigeria needs growth of 7% just to create enough jobs for those entering the labour force every year.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by wolveryne02: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74314494:

Butterfly.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
We rise!!
Badoo was apc tenure sir, the Abuja Kaduna rail was during the pdp tenure.. Aka Ibom stadium too and lot of others.
How many of your family members have benefited from the feeding?
Please try traveling by road from the north to any axis within the south before you say anything about roads.
You still pay fuel subsidy and increased pump price.
You claim you love the people while a certain governor hoards civil servants salaries for months and you silent about it.
Let's stop dividing ourselves and wake up to the reality that both parties have failed Nigerians.
Stop being biased and wake up let's surprise these men and vote a fresh breed. #Nigeriansbeenlightened#

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss by biztip: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2018
buharis case is like DT of a leprosy which should be avoided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. / FG Outlines Plans To Permanently Solve Herders-Farmers Crisis..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.