Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k (1430 Views)

»»» Neat Mazda Tribute 03 @ N990K Non Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!! Dodge Charger 05 @ N990K Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!! Sound 4runner 00 @ N990K Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by intereliate: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Buy this very clean Honda Civic 07

Mileage: 140k
AC: Chilling
Colour: Blue
Price: 990k

Call Enitan on 08088000812

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by weyreypey: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hope it's not ijaiye motors?

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by obalala: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Location pls ?
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by babatee1985(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:
Hope it's not ijaiye motors?
What about Ijaiye motors bro? I'm thinking of going there next week to buy one car. Kindly share your experience with them so that we can all learn. Thanks bro.
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by weyreypey: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
babatee1985:
What about Ijaiye motors bro? I'm thinking of going there next week to buy one car. Kindly share your experience with them so that we can all learn. Thanks bro.
Don't ever go to ijaiye.

ehissi:

Don't mind that guy, all those agbado ijaiye, Jankara, Iyana Ipaja guys have a racket that post cars that beat cars45 in "crappyness"!

When you see ads with words like, "prices negotiated over the phone cannot be changed", or "this is not a brand new car so stop asking me.........., or you meet someone trying to eagerly make you pay for a car based on "guarantee"; na them them.

100% of the time, you will never meet them. They are just a go-between, between you and the middle man, their own is " The car is 300k but my cut is 20k or my cut is 50k".

I saw an ad, I asked questions and I made a move but what I was told on phone, was different from what I met on ground.

Me thinking I was dealing with a reliable fellow because I saw a long list of ads created by the handler of the "kayharry" moniker on both Jiji, olx and Nairaland with no bad reviews/ complaints.

I called him, to inform him that, "guy see wetin you talk but see wetin we meet for ground, whats up, you no try ooh. You for confirm the details/state of the ride now, you talk say every na buy and drive, but person whey we meet say car engine get small issue, you say make we hurry come say owner dey wait us with key meanwhile owner never even reach here........"

Na E the guy just dey form one kind americana deportee accent, "fu*k off my phone mehn". Na that time I just know say na one chance motor I be wan enter.

And for some strange reason, the Kayharry guy was never on ground and throughout, the guys we met, whether na jazz them put for mouth, were seriously trying to convince us to pay for the ride, no car key, nothing and the car was locked tight.

How you go just say, see the car there oya Just pay oooh, because person whey pay first na E get the ride.

I say no problem, bring key make we test am, my mechanic dey here; bring key make we test am, then we look the papers, discuss with the owner face-to-face then we go pay.

Their face come change, the next thing they said owner of car dey oshodi, make we wait E dey come. Meanwhile na bike whey we fly, help us reach there early, there was heavy traffic on the road, 2hrs later no owner.

Na E my mechanic just dey talk small small, say make we just waka, because E clear say car to buy no dey here. Na scammer be all this ones so.

Eventually we bought a smaller cleaner ride that very day, from even my own home boy so I lost nothing but time.

The particular ad that made me contact "KayHarry" that day was gotten from jiji, I researched that moniker and saw nothing fishy so I went for it.

If to say na better person, then the value of his words will matter. Person gently dey let you know say, guy see wetin you talk ooo, you misinformed me, why you no do proper check before you post ad, you dey insult the person? Meanwhile E be dey halla before say E commission na 20k, before E go give me info on the ride.

If person like Gazzu.zz tell you as E dey go just take am, you no need to think am too much(aside from the price part, that nigger like money pass Ganduje grin), because folks like that trade strictly based on their reputation.

But all those "KayHarry" them and co. , well anything whey you wan do confirm very very well with a mechanic and ask detailed questions and make careful investigations before you depart with your money......Datzall

3 Likes

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by diportivo: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
babatee1985:

when me and my people hear "location:ijaiye" like dis

na to japa oh

5 Likes

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by babatee1985(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
diportivo:

when me and my people hear "location:ijaiye" like dis

na to japa oh
Lol.....
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by weyreypey: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kayharry:
i see you are mad. Just like your name this is how devil will enter your business in 2019.its better you stop mentioning my name arround nairaland. I dont even know you. You must stop ...
Now that you have invited me to your biz ... I have come to stay. My biz is saving people from your likes... Devil sees me and flee... Because greater is He that is in me than in the world. Stop these behaviors in 2018. Post true conditions of vehicles.. And only available vehicles.. Several different testifiers cannot be lying against you.

Meanwhile DEVIL DON COLLECT PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR YOUR BIZ

5 Likes

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by Kayharry(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Now that you have invited me to your biz ... I have come to stay. My biz is saving people from your likes... Devil sees me and flee... Because greater is He that is in me than in the world. Stop these behaviors in 2018. Post true conditions of vehicles.. And only available vehicles.. Several different testifiers cannot be lying against you.

Meanwhile DEVIL DON COLLECT PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR YOUR BIZ
now i see you mean business.
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by weyreypey: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kayharry:
now i see you mean business.
Go and apologize to ehissi and Diportivo
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by Kayharry(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Go and apologize to ehissi and Diportivo
ehissi and diportivo should go and die weyreypey should follow them. You all go hit ur head on the floor
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by weyreypey: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
I used to like your spirit. But right now... I am utterly disappointed. None of the mentioned people is dying any death. Be it unto you according to your words.
Kayharry:
ehissi and diportivo should go and die weyreypey should follow them. You all go hit ur head on the floor

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by Kayharry(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:
I used to like your spirit. But right now... I am utterly disappointed. None of the mentioned people is dying any death. Be it unto you according to your words.
if you decide to put bad mouth to my business and ruin ur name and not mine you all go die by fire..you still got chance to repent and stop that virus you spreading else the fire that go burn you before the year runs out will be call upon. Keep the virus going .
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by weyreypey: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Kayharry:
if you decide to put bad mouth to my business and ruin ur name and not mine you all go die by fire..you still got chance to repent and stop that virus you spreading else the fire that go burn you before the year runs out will be call upon. Keep the virus going .
Do your biz properly. Datzall.
Good morning. Your curses are absolutely ineffectual as they are right upon your head!
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by Kayharry(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2018
weyreypey:

Good morning. Your curses are absolutely ineffectual as they are right upon your head!
Guy those you are Fighting for i dont even know them, telling you shit and you pick up. Did you and i do any business before? Tht you have to conclude i am not decent
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by Kayharry(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2018
weyreypey:

either the curse are effective or not just keep the virus going.you will learn your lesson.
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by weyreypey: 2:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Kayharry:
either the curse are effective or not just keep the virus going.you will learn your lesson.
Shut up and goan threaten people in your household boy!
You cannot disprove huge allegations against you but spew nonsense.. All over.. That means only one thing... You are guilty as charged.
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by TWservices: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2018
Kayharry:
i see you are mad. Just like your name this is how devil will enter your business in 2019.its better you stop mentioning my name arround nairaland. I dont even know you. You must stop ...

But your name is not Ijaiye Motors?

Or is the company registered?

I can help you register the name at CAC and also apply for trademarks at trademarks registry.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by diportivo: 4:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Kayharry:

1 Like

Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by intereliate: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2018
Good Morning guys, the car is located at Surulere not Ijaiye
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by diportivo: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
intereliate:
Good Morning guys, the car is located at Surulere not Ijaiye

happy sales bro

sorry for derailing ur thread
Re: Honda Civic 07 For Grabs - Clean Used - N990k by intereliate: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Still Available for sale

(1) (Reply)

2011 Hyundai Tucson Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / Toyota Camry Big Daddy #1m50k Sold sold / Toks 2012 Ford Edge Limited Options For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.