Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert (59430 Views)

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Ikorodu Boys Mimick Davido & Chioma, DJ Cuppy, Otedola, Dangote. Fans React / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by mykelswa(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Booked
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Hunt3000: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
0monnak0da:
being a kid is not a disease
lol it's a sickness grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Ubdavis(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
It didn't add up
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Ayobami7(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
lol
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by oluwasegun007(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=SundryInfo post=74280656][/quote]

That's the link my friend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK-zTzRV6P0
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin

Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido looks like suspended Ninja Turtle.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido looks like suspended Ninja Turtle!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by chimzy105(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin
NoGender:
grin

Until Person pikin go fall break neck them go remember devil.

Devil wey dey South Sudan dey engineer civil war.
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Damfostopper(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
both characters outfit looking like African Spiderman... but the ikorodu boy sha

Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by danjalingo: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Na this kind tin kill Owen Heart o.
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by mechanics(m): 5:38am On Dec 30, 2018
funny.
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Frederick2017: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by LordsApostle: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Toks2008:
Nice concept. Just do something different and you never know...small small they are gaining recognition.
Baba hope you fvck that girl I ask you to fvck?

Hailing, on the good achievement.
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2018
LordsApostle:

Even if I want to do your evil suggestion, I no go fit cos we are thousands of miles apart.

Happy sunday bro.
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by LordsApostle: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Even if I want to do your evil suggestion, I no go fit cos we are thousands of miles apart.

Happy sunday bro.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Baba oh!!!

Baba, nothing evil there, no worry she no dey this thread she no go see am..

Just tell me say the real reason na the second one you give, I go understand...

Hailing from my side baba, you 3much, happy Sunday to you too baddest..

Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by Toks2008(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
LordsApostle:

Lol! Omo aye
Re: Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert by tatafotroll(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
LordsApostle:

LordsApostle:

Saff Saffii Saffiii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) / Oritse Femi Involved In A Car Accident In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.