Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Song Lyric:will Perfect Ends 2018 By Mayless - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Song Lyric:will Perfect Ends 2018 By Mayless (266 Views)

[LYRIC VIDEO]: Phyno Ft Olamide- Onyeoma (prod. By Pheelz) / [LYRIC VIDEO]: Oladips Ft. Olamide - O'sure / The 2018 Headies Award Holds On March 24. Four New Categories Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Song Lyric:will Perfect Ends 2018 By Mayless by adeife19(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
(pre chorus) Happiness does have end But the year has end End with smile End with sad End with brightness End with darkness End with error End with perfect I choose perfect You choose perfect but who is perfect Perfect No perfect No perfect Chorus:all day are perfect (Perfect) both it doesn't make us perfect (perfect) Some lives in happiness While other seek happiness We can smile all day but we usually cry one day Good to happy Happy brings perfect All day are perfect (perfect) Both doesn't make us perfect (perfect) Some lives with happines While other seek happiness We smile all day But will we usually cry one day Good to happy Happy brings perfect Verse1:This year close to an end This year lives did End That's not something anyone can intend Drink too much you offend Sadness people cried althouintend Drink too much you offend Sadness people cried although it will sure end with happiness People with Joy in their eye's of Spending time with family It's the End but also the begging honestly 2018 soon will be the past and a memory while 2019 will continue to be the future Death sadness and happiness hate it hang yourself but know nothing will change it'll always be the part of Nature Bad and Good will always be here Dark and light will always be here Enjoy time while you can anything can happen one slip you're out Don't shake like a man who has a gout It's the truth one bullet you're out no is Rambo in planet Everyone dies with the word inside them I haven't done yet Enjoy that time maybe it'll be the last that'll get Life is a sunrise Some fall some Rise Enjoy your time while you can before it's 2 late to realise (pre chorus) Happiness does have end But the year has end End with smile End with sad End with brightness End with darkness End with error End with perfect I choose perfect You choose perfect but who is perfect Perfect No perfect No perfect Chorus:all day are perfect (Perfect) both it doesn't make us perfect (perfect) Some lives in happiness While other seek happiness We can smile all day but we usually cry one day Good to happy Happy brings perfect All day are perfect (perfect) Both doesn't make us perfect (perfect) Some lives with happines While other seek happiness We smile all day But will we usually cry one day Good to happy Happy brings perfect Verse2:we can be good But good with a pure heart Make us act perfect Perfect rocks But faded With a slight failure And notice faithfully Notice me I notice you Make us no our character wish can never be forgetten between us we live We keep good record Through the year But next year might no be the same Likewise good and bad are not the same Sadness and happiness not the same Cry and laughter not the same But all this doen't freak anybody into perfect alter Alter a love words Takes after a good words Word in my mouth Make me sings With no loveless Because mayless And you will also Have endless happiness Years are ending Neither love has no ending Ending twenty eighteNeither love has no ending Ending twenty eighteen Buy twenty eighteen Long up to 2019 Because our happiness we alway be 24hrs in round twenty ninteen Make us a perfect teenagers (pre chorus) Happiness does have end But the year has end End with smile End with sad End with brightness End with darkness End with error End with perfect I choose perfect You choose perfect but who is perfect Perfect No perfect No perfect Chorus:all day are perfect (Perfect) both it doesn't make us perfect (perfect) Some lives in happiness While other seek happiness We can smile all day but we usually cry one day Good to happy Happy brings perfect All day are perfect (perfect) Both doesn't make us perfect (perfect) Some lives with happines While other seek happiness We smile all day But will we usually cry one day Good to happy Happy brings perfect song writen by me no copyright Am a song writter and a composer You can contact me to this number if you need a writter to your songs 07017717401

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh To Perform At Augsburg, Germany / New Music: Naira Marley Ft. Lil Kesh - Royal Rumble / King Spritakon - Show Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.