Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri (1075 Views)

Watford Sack Claudio Ranieri After 112 Days In-Charge / Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by Pedagogueeye: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Fulham manager expressed his dissatisfaction with Aboubakar Kamara missing a decisive penalty against Huddesfield, which he shouldnt have taken, But thanks to a late Aleksandr Mitrovic late goal which gave Fulham all three points.

He Said: “It was unbelievable. If we had to dream this match, it is important to score in the last minute and that is what we did. It was very important for the victory and the effort.

“The first half was very difficult but we could not go through the midfield and we lost a lot of balls. We did much better in the second half with Tom Cairney in the middle.

“I said to Aboubakar Kamara to leave the ball to Aleksandar Mitrovic, he is the man who shoots the penalties. It is unbelievable, he did not respect me, the club, the team and crowd. I spoke with him, it is not right.

“I wanted to kill him, that is normal when one man takes a ball, only because he scored the last penalty (against Manchester United). It should be Mitrovic, that is it.

“It was a very good ball from Ryan Sessegnon, Mitrovic waited, didn’t go offside and shot very well.

“Another clean sheet is good, it gives more confidence and we have to continue this way.”

https://www.lainonline.com/2018/12/29/it-is-unbelievable-he-did-not-respect-me-i-wanted-to-kill-him-claudio-ranieri/

Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by Solowande(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2018
Try dat rubbish to Mourihno, u nor go play match again. NA only 2 min o you go dey play 4 carling cup. Stupid player. x6

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by debuscket(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2018
That Kamara guy is a big cow
Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by RealZizou(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
I felt like sending thunder to strike him despite losing possession of balls...If u try that with mourinho or guardiola u re a gonner

1 Like

Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by Pedagogueeye: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
RealZizou:
I felt like sending thunder to strike him despite losing possession of balls...If u try that with mourinho or guardiola u re a gonner
grin grin
Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by DerideGull(m): 5:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Most Africans have issue with critical thinking. They are equally self-centered and will want to show it.
Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by babakb: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2019
He spoke like an Italian mafia
Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Him career don end
Re: It Is Unbelievable, He Did Not Respect Me, “I Wanted To Kill Him–claudio Ranieri by chiboy1116: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Solowande:
Try dat rubbish to Mourihno, u nor go play match again. NA only 2 min o you go dey play 4 carling cup. Stupid player. x6
guy mourinho fit sell u becos of this kind thing .lolx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man / Lionel Messi Has The Edge Over Cristiano Ronaldo In The GOAT Debate. / Video Of Manchester United Fans Fasting And Praying On The Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.