Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. (449 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Be Patient As We Address Hardship, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by BafanaBafana: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2018
"People are suffering, Buhari has brought hardship". That is what you always hear them say. I immediately ask if they are suffering and they will reply no, I'm not suffering, but people are suffering. I have been looking for those who are suffering because of Buhari but they seem not to exist anywhere. The only people you see are those who claim they are doing well but are complaining about how others are suffering. And funny enough, it is these imaginary people who are hungry and suffering that they are banking on to vote out Buhari. See wahala ba.
I myself have seen people who are suffering. Benue workers and pensioners. Kogi workers and pensioners, Abia and Bayesla workers. They are being owed salary hence, their misery. I can not come and start lying that Buhari, who has given bail out funds to those states severally is responsible for their sufferings. I also admit that the standard of living increased, and as usual, Nigerians adjusted. The standard of living has always been increasing in Nigeria.
Next is the 20 something million people that lost their jobs. Thats a sizable amount of the total workforce. At least 20 percent of workers. That's to say one out of every 5 workers lost their jobs. Means they shouldn't be difficult to come across, But I have searched all over and kind find them. They barely exist anywhere. I personally know 3 people who lost their jobs since Buhari came to power. 2 of them got other jobs. I also know 21 people that were jobless and have gotten jobs since Buhari came in. I myself resigned from my job, turned down another job.
So if our pdp apologists are banking on the people suffering and those who lost their jobs to vote out Buhari, sorry for you. They don't exist.

1 Like

Re: The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by dingbang(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2018
Suffering and smiling...

Fela kuti

2 Likes

Re: The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by bizza45: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Though am not a fan of buhari, suffering have been in Nigeria b4 him and will still b after him....

2 Likes

Re: The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by chiedozie198100: 3:23am On Dec 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:
"People are suffering, Buhari has brought hardship". That is what you always hear them say. I immediately ask if they are suffering and they will reply no, I'm not suffering, but people are suffering. I have been looking for those who are suffering because of Buhari but they seem not to exist anywhere. The only people you see are those who claim they are doing well but are complaining about how others are suffering. And funny enough, it is these imaginary people who are hungry and suffering that they are banking on to vote out Buhari. See wahala ba.
I myself have seen people who are suffering. Benue workers and pensioners. Kogi workers and pensioners, Abia and Bayesla workers. They are being owed salary hence, their misery. I can not come and start lying that Buhari, who has given bail out funds to those states severally is responsible for their sufferings. I also admit that the standard of living increased, and as usual, Nigerians adjusted. The standard of living has always been increasing in Nigeria.
Next is the 20 something million people that lost their jobs. Thats a sizable amount of the total workforce. At least 20 percent of workers. That's to say one out of every 5 workers lost their jobs. Means they shouldn't be difficult to come across, But I have searched all over and kind find them. They barely exist anywhere. I personally know 3 people who lost their jobs since Buhari came to power. 2 of them got other jobs. I also know 21 people that were jobless and have gotten jobs since Buhari came in. I myself resigned from my job, turned down another job.
So if our pdp apologists are banking on the people suffering and those who lost their jobs to vote out Buhari, sorry for you. They don't exist.

what a sick mind u have.
heartless beast.
no wonder the Buhari and APC zombies can't see the suffering nigerians are going through.

2 Likes

Re: The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by Genius100: 4:51am On Dec 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:

20 million people didn't lose their jobs. More people are employed now than there were in 2015. The unemployment rate is high because more people joined the workforce and haven't found jobs..

1 Like

Re: The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by Randy100: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2018
Even Buhari admitted that Nigeria are suffering under his administration, blamed it on pdp 16years and promised things will get better if re-elected. The statistic of people who lost their job in Buhari administration is on record with national bureau of statistics. Stop insulting our sensibility we are not Buhari ass licker. You can now put your head back into Buhari anal hole. Nonsense.https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/22/7-9-million-nigerians-became-unemployed-21months-nbs/

2 Likes

Re: The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by Gandollar(f): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Genius100:

20 million people didn't lose their jobs. More people are employed now than there were in 2015. The unemployment rate is high because more people joined the workforce and haven't found jobs..
You people are heartless and God will judge you all.
Re: The Hardship Buhari Has Brought. by helinues: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2018
You dey mind those people.

It go better Wey be Nigeria lyrics even before I was born.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Political Class In Nigeria Will Continue To Be At The Top Of The Echelon / Maku: I Don’t Need Political Structures To Win Nasarawa Governorship Seat / Prince Nwaeze Onu :Human Capital Development(apc ebonyi south senate candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.