Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

'I Almost Cried!' - Klopp Moved By Salah Allowing Firmino To Complete Hat-trick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Almost Cried!' - Klopp Moved By Salah Allowing Firmino To Complete Hat-trick (1132 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Sierra Leone: We Would Pity Super Eagles By Allowing Them Score One Goal / Iwobi: I Almost Cried Scoring Against Zambia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Almost Cried!' - Klopp Moved By Salah Allowing Firmino To Complete Hat-trick by faithdinno: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-YaStxqcVq6g/XCgNRvGUqPI/AAAAAAAACEA/hBK5WiHq9n0Mh_COCzYG7wYMyfVce6euwCLcBGAs/s320/sportjyst-firmino-liv-holding-ball-wide.png[/img]
The Brazil international scored from the penalty spot to complete his treble as Liverpool thrashed Arsenal at Anfield
Jurgen Klopp admitted he "almost cried" when Mohamed Salah let Roberto Firmino take Liverpool's second penalty to complete his hat-trick in Saturday's 5-1 demolition of Arsenal.
Arsenal was well and truly outclassed at Anfield despite taking an early lead through Ainsley Maitland-Niles, as the Reds moved nine points clear at the top of the Premier League table.
Firmino hit back with two quickfire goals, before Sadio Mane and Salah – from the penalty spot – had Liverpool 4-1 by half-time.
Klopp was also keen to laud Liverpool's response to initially falling behind, as they bounced back emphatically and swiftly.
"The response [to going behind] was world class," Klopp said. "We stayed calm and really forced the mistakes.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-0HiIUb0us5U/XCgNQ4kqyEI/AAAAAAAACD8/sK_N2aB6aAUZi-jTzzNiN50c492bpZp2QCLcBGAs/s320/sportjyst-liverpool-celebrate-2018-19_8vcf8wrk1y4n1jimpbd3jtakr.jpg[/img]
"Firmino's second when Sadio [Mane] won the ball - wow. It was perfect defending."
Up next for Liverpool in the Premier League is a trip to defending champions Manchester City on January 3.
Liverpool knows that they will kick-off at the Etihad Stadium at least seven points ahead of Pep Guardiola's side, and if they can avoid defeat they will be in pole position to claim the title for the first time since 1990.
source:http://sportjyst..com/
Re: 'I Almost Cried!' - Klopp Moved By Salah Allowing Firmino To Complete Hat-trick by MrSix: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2018
Errrm...
Assnal did the crying for you. Assnal na real olosho

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: 'I Almost Cried!' - Klopp Moved By Salah Allowing Firmino To Complete Hat-trick by roland2rule(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
When u follow MESSI ways grin wink (rise by lifting others) cool, GOD MERCY will follow you. wink cool

Weldone SALAH, #bestkiss kiss.

(1) (Reply)

OUT NOW!! UEFA Champions League 2019/20 Draws Released (see Full Fixtures) / Ronaldo Can't Make Juventus Great: Fans React After Juventus Defeat / Coronavirus: New Training Kits For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.