Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily (12904 Views)

NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE / Pantami: It’s Criminal Offence To Access Data In Nigeria Without Permission / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily by Ganduri: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2018
seanfer:
Let Saraki take a calculator and visit a filling station where God Is Good, Young Shall Grow,ABC,LIBRA Motors are fueling their buses then He should come back and tell us if truly Nigerians are not consuming up to that amount of Petrol daily...

pls stop exibiting your stupidity. Was God is Good and the restbof the teansport companoes not fueling in 2015-2016? so why are they fueling more now? Most transport companies have not bought more vehicles, its mainly the ones they have in their kitty since the last 2years that they are still traveling with. so how comes they are fueling more? Stupid analysis.
Re: Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily by seanfer(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Ganduri:

pls stop exibiting your stupidity. Was God is Good and the restbof the teansport companoes not fueling in 2015-2016? so why are they fueling more now? Most transport companies have not bought more vehicles, its mainly the ones they have in their kitty since the last 2years that they are still traveling with. so how comes they are fueling more? Stupid analysis.

Before you show your stupidness to the whole world... Is it the same number of Cars we have on our roads is what we have this year... Last 2 years I as a person don’t have a car but as at today with the Grace of God I have 2 Cars... Do you know the number of cars under Uber/Taxify as at today?.. How many 2017/2018 Toyota Hiace under those transport companies... More People are opening businesses and getting generator to power them... If you believe what Peter Obi said that we have just 2 million Vehicles in the country then I think something is seriously wrong.... The NBS as at last years says we have more than 8 million Vehicles... I am not supporting the Government but this is a simple logic.... If you’ve ever witnessed 30 minutes hold-up on Lagos Ibadan Expresse way then you will know we consume up to that figure of petrol....
Re: Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily by lexy2014: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
not tinubu, is fashola,
not merely individual that use Gen, but more company as a result of economy advancement,
moreover, the population of Nigeria in 2014 is lesser than 2017 and 2018.

Tinubu said it. B that as it may, what has "economy advancement" got 2do with d use of generator by Nigerians? If our population was lesser in 2014 and more in 2018, what does that mean?
Re: Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily by Ganduri: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2018
seanfer:

Before you show your stupidness to the whole world... Is it the same number of Cars we have on our roads is what we have this year... Last 2 years I as a person don’t have a car but as at today with the Grace of God I have 2 Cars... Do you know the number of cars under Uber/Taxify as at today?.. How many 2017/2018 Toyota Hiace under those transport companies... More People are opening businesses and getting generator to power them... If you believe what Peter Obi said that we have just 2 million Vehicles in the country then I think something is seriously wrong.... The NBS as at last years says we have more than 8 million Vehicles... I am not supporting the Government but this is a simple logic.... If you’ve ever witnessed 30 minutes hold-up on Lagos Ibadan Expresse way then you will know we consume up to that figure of petrol....
another BMC giberish. Did the NBS tell you Nigerians use more cars? The data has always been around 7.5-8million. Keep disgracing you educational background.
Re: Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily by seanfer(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ganduri:

another BMC giberish. Did the NBS tell you Nigerians use more cars? The data has always been around 7.5-8million. Keep disgracing you educational background.

Then how come your Saviour Obi said we have 2-3 million vehicles in Nigeria?.... Wailer....
Re: Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily by Kfed4ril(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
RevenGeMission:
Saraki

You run your mouth too much

lets say peter obi didnt lie that there are 2 million vehicles , you are saying nobody is purchasing 25 liter even among interstate vehicles ?

11 Million vehicles according to official stats , you are saying noone buys at least 4-5 liter of petrol per day ??

bros , ori nta yin

Gej said we consumed 30 million litres per day and you insulted, now Buhari says we consume 50 million litres and you are here trying to justify it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: Reps To Give Legal Backing To Social Investment Programme / Ifelodun Local Government Area Of Kwara State Is Larger Than The Whole Of Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap Ajibola Oyedele's Wife In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.