Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Wapic Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wapic Is Recruiting (2587 Views)

Waiting to resume in WAPIC Insurance Plc / Offer At WAPIC Insurance Group. / Wapic Insurance Interview Of 22/01/2013 - Any News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wapic Is Recruiting by anifel20(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
check wapic insurance site they are recruiting big time. www.wapicinsurance.com within two weeks.
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by odada(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
@anifel20
hi and thanks for posting this but whenev i click on the link it displays a n internet explorer error page what do i do?
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by ican(f): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2007
I was able to get to the Wapic Insurance website but I could'nt log in to the career section, I actually did not see any link to that effect, please help me out.
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by odada(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2007
@ican
how on earth did u logg into the website?its still giving me error signs
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by noblesam(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
hello Pally smiley, was able to get into the home site but the was no link to d career section or a link to vacancy available, could u help out, sad
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by magraw(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2007
I beg we need to know how to apply to wapic and i hope they can pay well oh.

Tanx for the info.

God bless you.
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by ican(f): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ odada,
Just log into their website nowwcus it didnt give me any problem at all logging into the website but the real challenge is that there is no link to job application, somebody in the house should please help us out. IT IS WELL!!!!!
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by jukehinde(f): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
hi guys,looks like they have not placed any job advert. read the first post,its likely in two weeks time b4 u can start applying.i have logged into the site and ive checked all dat has to do with their career but no recruitment advert for now.hope this helps.
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by anifel20(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hey guys, i am so sorry. i was in a rush and didn't get enough information. here is the correct one.
Wapic Life Assurance Ltd is in quest for excellence business, result driven models to fill in the following positions:

* Head, Business Development - Group Life
* Head, Business Development - Individual Life
* Head, Technical
* Marketing Officers - Group Life (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja)
* Agency Managers (Ikeja, Akure)
* Executives Marketers - Individual Life (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja)
* Secretary to CEO

All positions are for Bsc(2.2) / HND (lower credits) except Secretary to CEO with OND minimum.
Visit www.wapicinsurance. com for details.
Re: Wapic Is Recruiting by onet: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
see i dont no cos i was able to log in but no space for carrier hope say na wapic they recruit sa i beg be sure o

(1) (Reply)

Pls Inform Me Of Uba Interview Questions / Open Position For Trainee Geologist In Mining / Career In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.