Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser (34300 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by buharitill2023: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
doctokwus:
I knew Dangote had more sense.
How he even allowed his name to be included in the first place beats all commonsense.
What if Atiku wins?
He would legitimately give advantage to your business rivals to not only spite you but drive your businesses down while propping up those of others through legitimate government contracts and incentives
because he knew from birth that thief atiku can never win or rule this great country.
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
How can Dangote be "dropped" as a member, if he was not "picked" as a member in the first place? With every statement you make, you are simply ampilfying the scope of your stupidity and digging yourself deeper into a hole. Stop thinking that everyone in this country is as stupid, ignorant and clueless as that 60 year old beggar whom you were promoting a few weeks ago just because she claimed that the dullard has never stolen a dime in his life. We are considerably more intelligent than that grin grin grin

He was not dropped and there's nothing to drop, they educated you by saying he's a an adviser and not a council member because you ignorant people don't know the difference.

Dangote is still till this very second an adviser to the president as stated from the beginning.
How h

I see a lot of retardation all over the place.
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by RexTramadol1: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
RevenGeMission:
lol

Why are they speaking off record ?

Which politics will APC be playing by adding Dangote to advisory committee? when its not endorsement

On which business ?? last i checked PDP looted all businesses except the ones owned by Dangote

oh less i forget PDP thinks everybody is narrow and has parochial interests the exact description of Pdp's certificate forger aka dancer Adeleke was described by dangote when Demola started lying that Dangote is the sponsor of his campaign and will invest in State of Osun if (he) emerged victorious

ofuutu feete

Greater ni

Lest, next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by Otunski: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
What you have a country under the control of bunch of senseless people, the adverse repercussions are enormous. Buhari is never in charge of anything just a figure head.

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mr Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, made the clarification in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

The statement read:

“It has become imperative to further clarify the status of Alhaji Aliko Dangote, named under the sub-head ADVISORY MEMBERS in the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council announced on Friday, December 28, 2018.

“Africa’s richest man, not being a card-carrying member of APC, cannot, and is not member of the PCC.

“He is also a member of the Peace Committee, and thus cannot be in a partisan campaign council.’’

A statement earlier issued by the presidential aide on Friday had named Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Adams Ohiohmole, Bola Tinubu, Sen. Ahmed Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola as members of the Special Advisory Committee to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Other members of the Council, according to the statement, are Chief Bisi Akande, Chief John Oyegun, Sen. Ita Enang, All APC serving Senators and All APC serving and former Governors.

All APC Members of the House of Representatives, all members of the National Working Committee of the APC and all Zonal Women Leaders are also members of the council.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/dangote-not-member-of-apc-campaign-council-presidency/mp6ljsg

This is the clarification these losers are calling rebuttal..

Illiteracy is indeed a disease.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OBAGADAFFI: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:

Was the list supposed to come from the FG because the FG is a political party and the APC?

Btw, there's a difference between rebuttal and clarification.

lol @ Dangote is not interested.

Newsflash, he's very interested and he's still on the advisory commentate to the President.

I am not sure you have seen a MEMO before.

The memo reads :-The All Progressives Congress, APC, has released the names of members of its Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 elections. They are as follows

And Dangote was the in sub of the memo:- SPECIAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MR. PRESIDENT

Now read below.

DANGOTE NOT MEMBER OF APC CAMPAIGN COUNCIL

It has become imperative to further clarify the status of Alhaji Aliko Dangote, named under the sub-head ADVISORY MEMBERS in the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council announced on Friday, December 28, 2018.

Africa's richest man, not being a card-carrying member of APC, cannot, and is not member of the PCC. He is also a member of the Peace Committee, and thus cannot be in a partisan campaign council.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
December 28, 2018

How can you be under the sub-head and not under the main heading?

2 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OkunrinOloro: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nearly every major newspaper publication in this country says that Dangote's name was dropped from the council after he made a quiet protest at the inclusion of his name. It's either the newspapers are all wrong or BMCs are all stupid. I know which of those two scenarios is more likely to be true. Who in their right minds would think that they can get away with re-inventing a story that is still very much in the public domain and fresh in people's memories? We all know the answer to that question, and deomelllo only has to look into a mirror if he's looking for the answer grin grin grin

deomelllo:

He was not dropped and there's nothing to drop, they educated you by saying he's a an adviser and not a council member because you ignorant people don't know the difference.

Dangote is still till this very second an adviser to the president as stated from the beginning.
How h

I see a lot of retardation all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

I am not sure you have seen a MEMO before.

The memo reads :-The All Progressives Congress, APC, has released the names of members of its Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 elections. They are as follows

And Dangote was the in sub of the memo:- SPECIAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MR. PRESIDENT

Now read below.

DANGOTE NOT MEMBER OF APC CAMPAIGN COUNCIL

It has become imperative to further clarify the status of Alhaji Aliko Dangote, named under the sub-head ADVISORY MEMBERS in the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council announced on Friday, December 28, 2018.

Africa's richest man, not being a card-carrying member of APC, cannot, and is not member of the PCC. He is also a member of the Peace Committee, and thus cannot be in a partisan campaign council.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
December 28, 2018

How can you be under the sub-head and not under the main heading?

I'm educated and I know the meaning of subhead. What your name appears under is what should concern you. Subhead means it's different from the main heading. The word subhead is there for a reason, but sadly, many in Nigeria are too ignorant and unintelligent to understand basic English words
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by Racoon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
AllahOniJibiti:
So being in an advisory capacity doesn't count as membrship? See olodo flexing his lack of intelligence.
My dear these zombies tire person. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by Racoon(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

I'm educated and I know the meaning of subhead. What your name appears under is what should concern you. Subhead means it's different from the main heading. The word subhead is there for a reason, but sadly, many in Nigeria are too ignorant and unintelligent to understand basic English words
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
OkunrinOloro:
Nearly every major newspaper publication in this country says that Dangote's name was dropped from the council after he made a quiet protest at the inclusion of his name. It's either the newspapers are all wrong or BMCs are all stupid. I know which of those two scenarios is more likely to be true. Who in their right minds would think that they can get away with re-inventing a story that is still very much in the public domain and fresh in people's memories? We all know the answer to that question, and deomelllo only has to look into a mirror if he's looking for the answer grin grin grin

[/s]

Sorry, I don't subscribe to hearsay, I take my info from the main source and the horse's mouth and till this second, the news from the main source is clarification and till this very second, Dangote is still an adviser to the president as stated from the beginning, nothing changed.
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OBAGADAFFI: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:

Oya, tell your meaning of sub-head, Alakowe.

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deebrownneymar: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
OBAGADAFFI:

Oya, tell your meaning of sub-head, Alakowe.

[/s]

The subhead says Dangote is an advisor to the president and the party and the presidency have on top of that clarified and educated you that he's an advisor as stated from the beginning and so it shall remain.

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by YorubaEmir: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:
Dangoted was never dropped and was never even a member of any council, he was listed as an adviser.

These silly kabukabu blogsite sef..

You can read but can't understand. Why so daft?

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
YorubaEmir:

You can read but can't understand. Why so daft?

Daftness is you getting educated and still refusing to take the education because you are to read and ignorant and comprehend

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by YorubaEmir: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:

Daftness is you getting educated and still refusing to take the education because you are to read and ignorant and comprehend

We are still saying the same thing that you're daft

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OBAGADAFFI: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

The subhead says Dangote is an advisor to the president and the party and the presidency have on top of that clarified and educated you that he's an advisor as stated from the beginning and so it shall remain.

Ogbeni,

The heading is All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council

Of which Dangote is in the SPECIAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MR. PRESIDENT(PCC chairman).

In the same document(memo) o

And you are spinning it left and right.

Oku is gidigan.

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OBAGADAFFI: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Egbon, that dude is high on something higher than him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
YorubaEmir:

[/s]

These ignorant and vacuous brain Igbos sef
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by YorubaEmir: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Egbon, that dude is high on something higher than him grin grin grin

I never understand wetin that guy de take

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by Uglyboy: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, you are just playing around with words. Dangote has the right to become a card carrying member of any political party. He also has the right to have his name in the Campaign Council of any party. If he is merely a member of the Campaign Council and not a card carrying member of the APC as you want us to believe, what difference does that make? Why then the rebuttal if Dangote and the ruling party discussed it as you are implying? Who asked for it? Why did it become necessary? Something is definitely fishy?
Was there a rebuttal?
The answer is No.
The presidency only made it clear to wailers who were already wailing that Fangote has join APC.

Dangote has not deny being a member ot the APC campaign team.
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OkunrinOloro: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin You can live on in denial for as long as you want, after all it seems to be your natural habitat. I prefer to remain rooted in reality. Reality is no place for fools because they simply lack the brains to survive in it. When you get tired of living in denial, may I suggest the bottom of the Lagos lagoon as an alternative accommodation for you grin grin

deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Sorry, I don't subscribe to hearsay, I take my info from the main source and the horse's mouth and till this second, the news from the main source is clarification and till this very second, Dangote is still an adviser to the president as stated from the beginning, nothing changed.

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
OBAGADAFFI:

Ogbeni,

The heading is All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council

Of which Dangote is in the SPECIAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MR. PRESIDENT(PCC chairman).

In the same document(memo) o

And you are spinning it left and right.

Oku is gidigan.
[/s]

Dangote is an adviser and he remains an adviser, the fact they corrected you that he's not a council or APC member doesn't alter the fact that he's still an adviser as intended from the beginning.

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by deomelllo: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
OkunrinOloro:
grin grin You can live on in denial for as long as you want, after all it seems to be your natural habitat. I prefer to remain rooted in reality. Reality is no place for fools because they simply lack the brains to survive in it. When you get tired of living in denial, may I suggest the bottom of the Lagos lagoon as an alternative accommodation for you grin grin

[/s]..

The Lagoon as widely know is strictly for angry, bitter, disgruntled and frustrated Igbos and anti Nigerian elements..

Please kindly jump in, your mates are already lagoon residents..
Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by reuben79: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:
Dangoted was never dropped and was never even a member of any council, he was listed as an adviser.

These silly kabukabu blogsite sef..
why dangote must listed on adviser list?wat business betw politican and business man?seriously apc hv no direction.apc never again

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by YorubaEmir: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

because you are to read and ignorant and comprehend

A daft man's English

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OBAGADAFFI: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Dangote is an adviser and he remains an adviser, the fact they corrected you that he's not a council or APC member doesn't alter the fact that he's still an adviser as intended from the beginning.

Agreed Dangote is an adviser.

But he is an Adviser under PCC to chairman(Mr President).

Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by YorubaEmir: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
OkunrinOloro:

Bros u are too harsh on the guy. Can't a daft man follow u and play?

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OBAGADAFFI: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
YorubaEmir:

I never understand wetin that guy de take

Probably a combination of everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by OkunrinOloro: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hahahaha grin grin grin See bitter painment. Ogbeni, you don run out of lies to spin? Why not go to LIAR MADhaMAD or FECES Keyamo and borrow some more? Stop crying, you're a grown man and it's embarrassinggrin grin

[img]https://i./3NowX.gif[/img]

deomelllo:
[s][/s]..

The Lagoon as widely know is strictly for angry, bitter, disgruntled and frustrated Igbos and anti Nigerian elements..

Please kindly jump in, your mates are already lagoon residents..

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser by Wallade(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Damage control by APC. The man isn't successful in business for nothing. Even if MTN becomes a party and rule tomorrow Dangote knows his place as a neutral man.

If Obasanjo couldn't get him to run for presidency na come one bigot go make am house boy for aso rock abi?

APC folks are a bunch of clowns, they are so stuck to errors. When I saw Femi Adeshina's rebuttal, I concluded yet again that this APC has always been a fraud. They are yet again ashamed of their errors and doing damage control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH / Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.