Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. (49161 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by In2systemsTech(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2018
and after that.. i guess Jonathan lost.... same with Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2018
Anambralstson:

GEJ Akwa Ibom state presidential campaign 2015 not APC SS regional campaign with some APC supporters across the country also present still the stadium was scanty grin compare to GEJ state rally

My brother, thanks for this picture. See when we had national leaders. Both Jonathan and the PDP chairman were wearing Akwa Ibom native dresses.

In contrast, check the bigot of a president, always Northern in everything. Even Tinubu, Amechi and Oshiomole are all wearing their signature tribal attires. No Akwa Ibom outlook! Tribal party that mistakenly got to the center!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Npfn: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2018
Zombies

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by peeddy(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2018
looking at the picture very well its looking photoshoped. just look at it again
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by RevenGeMission: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2018
hahahahahaha
Mynd44:
This doesn't make sense though.

Will anyone put people behind the stage?

This shouting contest is tiring
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CaptainMitch: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Roll call of zombies
CilicMarin:
Corrintians Orientation01 Yarimo Jonathan Seunmsg

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by vacanci: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2018
MyFlair:

OGA your arguement is vague. If it's about security, why were they some individuals sitting there

who is talking about security here. Please wake up and clear your eyes. Where did i mention security in my comment.

Both pictures for Jonathan and PMB have very scanty people behind them. All i am saying is that, the scantiness doesnt mean they deserted the president. they probably all want to face them and see them while they are speaking as well
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by gentlegenius(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why was there empty Seats behind Jonathan in a state he polled over 900,000 Votes? grin grin
I thought zombies don't have sense... This question shows that you have sense, though incomplete.
If your sense was complete, you'll have learned from from this your question that crowd at campaign grounds doesn't translate to votes at the polls. But why are you zombies so interested in crowd at campaign?
It was people like you that the dullard refer to as lazy youths. You spend all your time on Nairaland to defend the same man whose incompetence kept you poor and miserable. Buhari doesn't know you and will never care about your condition. He is even happy that you are poor, because if you weren't poor, you wouldn't have time to care about the size of crowd that attend his political campaigns.
RECEIVE SENSE! And stop celebrating and masturbating over campaign crowds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Sonoyom(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2018
This Zombies, one thing is common amongst their brains, it's always in the reverse gear.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Nobodys(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2018
Peeps are actually concerned about the crowd? Lmao.. I drove past Edet avenue that night and saw PEOPLE, mothers, youths, fathers, sitted on the floor, waiting for their settlement... The road where filled with people that came from far places, waiting for their money....that was around 10pm.

I asked my neighbor who is a supporter of APC 'not cause he likes Buhari though, buh because according to him, Na APC Na money dey', He was mad at me because according to him, my question is an insult to him, as I don't aspect him to go stand under sun for hours just because of chicken change...

Summary of it all is this, 90% of people that crowded that stadium went there because of money, Well to do people have no business there, People went there with their Belle in mind not Nigeria....This is something every intelligent people should know, invite Atiku to that stadium and watch the same people flood the stadium again....

Buh if you insist that Akwaibom people love Buhari, argue away...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by eneyoduke(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2018
That was the reason he fail, so as Jubril thus time
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by olajizz01(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2018
So,Bubu even poll crowds than the clueless one,wonder shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by olajizz01(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2018
eneyoduke:
That was the reason he fail, so as Jubril thus time
Your reason holds no water,you mean in his stronghold then,had it been it was in kano,that's another thing,but in ibom.

haha haha haha haha haha.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Samnavy: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2018
Atiku for 2019

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Godblesspmb: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
I wished GEJ continued ruling this country, and not the current clueless president that has almost erased Nigeria from Map
GEJ or any of his cronies will never never come near that seat. So you are free to continue wishing till you die.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Sabadon(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2018
this

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by apogeez(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Since PDP and their ipob yoots supporters have refused to have sense, this was Jonathan in 2015 at the same Stadium Buhari used last Week.

Now, come explain the empty Seats.

Anambra1st otherwise known as Chino with his numerous handles, come and kneel down grin grin

You are very stupid for including IPOB here
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Rollins777(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2018
Fathers of all liars, check this link and confirm Good luck Jonathan 2015 campaign crowd in Alkwabom, https://www..com/talk/topic,235756.0.html
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by tribalmall: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2018
googlepikins:
Tinubu knows with his fellow business partner he's in a better place than the Arewa controlled government.

Tinubu is not even campaigning so hard for Buhari like he did in 2014/2015. He is wiser now
. Responding to you will be utterly foolish, everyone should leave u to wallow in you stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Adebowale89(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
I'm not even bother with scouting of campaign ground or not but I'm saying this with proactive instinct that PDP would have struggle with APC in this forthcoming election like APC 55% and PDP 45% if we are still having two parties contestant as it was in 2015

in other words if others contestants align with PDP in this forthcoming election, Atiku might be close to winning but I don't see him winning upto 35% out of the 100% votes with others contestant that will share votes even from PDP domain

if not for some parties alignment, buhari wouldn't have won Jonathan in 2015 that's what PDP lacks
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:
Atiku and Nnamdi KANU are, stupid

My brother, you are right especially the later. He is the most stupidest amongst human race.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by igwefivestar(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Since PDP and their ipob yoots supporters have refused to have sense, this was Jonathan in 2015 at the same Stadium Buhari used last Week.

Anambra1st otherwise known as Chino with his numerous handles, come and kneel down grin grin
How many vote did GEJ get and how many did ur buhari get there?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by axondave(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Thank God GEJ failed after campaigning at the stadium that's how PMB will also fail come 2019
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by babatrigga(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Atikulation is a must

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ebonyi State Gov, Engr Dave Umahi At His Hometown, Uburu (photos)

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/goodluck-jonathan-visits-ebonyi-state.html
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Bleiz(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mynd44:

In both pictures, GEJ or PMB, I wouldn't subscribe to having people behind the stage especially when the CIC is on the stage.

It is a security risk, just like having a president stop at traffic lights

This has always been my position.

You can't allow people to sit behind the President. It's never done anywhere. If people should be behind the President, then it should be dignitaries not the masses
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Techcribsblog(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Chinese Schools Now Use ‘smart Uniforms’ To Track Their Students’ Locations
Read here>>
https://techcribs.com.ng/chinese-schools-now-use-smart-uniforms-to-track-their-students-locations-2/
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Aghomi83: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
The first comment was so foolish that the writer fails to realized that Buhari and APC campaigns most times are regionally based. All the States in the south south were duly represented.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Heeyor(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari campaign in Abi never strange to me because Some hired crowd, some just wonna c his face for d first time, some want to know if he's jubril n others for money or t shirts; dnt b fooled
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godblesspmb:
GEJ or any of his cronies will never never come near that seat. So you are free to continue wishing till you die.
See this never do well I am pitying for, continue killing yourself because of a mere stipend for supporting an illiterate dullard, una time go soon reach
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Daviddson(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why is it that when opinion pieces are going to the front page, the mods don't edit the foul words before pushing them over to FP or even correct grammatical or spelling errors where they occur?

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor / Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.