Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support (12871 Views)

Supporters, Security Agents Scramble For Souvenirs At Tinubu Swearing-In (Video) / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / 2023: No Yoruba Has ever succeeded Without Igbo Support. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by yjgm(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2018
It's a done deal. Sanwa Olu is the next governor of Lagos State.
Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Blackfire(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Don't you just love how igbos move politically....

We are coming for the top in 16 years

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by BeijinDossier: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2018
This again proves that Igbo is a key factor and force to reckon with in Lagos politics and economy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Anambralstson: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2018
RevenGeMission:
ololololol

i laff

you will make some people head begin to swell
Your leaders knows better grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by delgroveng(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:
Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and every living thing in Lagos will vote for Sanwo-Olu. The reason is simple

The man is working hard to get our votes already. Everywhere is painted with his face. Billboards, posters, and even on radio. That is how someone serious should act.

I would have loved Lagos to change hands though, but for the umpteenth time, Agbaje and the PDP aren't ready.

Sanwo-Olu will win, unless God says otherwise

Am not an APC nor a PDP card carrying member, but as for Lagos state, for sake of continuity of the success achieved for over 16 years. Its necessary Sanwo Olu is given our votes. Irrespective of tribe color or profession. So that, right after election, we can continue with commerce in Lagos for interest of the biggest Economic city in Africa.
I think Agbaje has been in a slumber, it will take him about 1 year to come out of his slumber and then begin to look for who he will appoint..

On the grass roots, its okay, we look at a candidate based on his preparedness, PDP, YPP or APC in ditching our votes.

Am a businessman, a resident and an international representative of a few Asian interest here in Lagos. For GOVERNORSHIP, make no mistake, SANWO OLU has indirectly given us his credentials through his campaign approach. He is very fit for Lagos Leadership continuity.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by izzou(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2018
delgroveng:

Am not an APC nor a PDP card carrying member, but as for Lagos state, for sake of continuity of the success achieved for over 16 years. Its necessary Sanwo Olu is given our votes. Irrespective of tribe color or profession. So that, right after election, we can continue with commerce in Lagos for interest of the biggest Economic city in Africa.
I think Agbaje has been in a slumber, it will take him about 1 year to come out of his slumber and then begin to look for who he will appoint..

On the grass roots, its okay, we look at a candidate based on his preparedness, PDP, YPP or APC in ditching our votes.

Am a businessman, a resident and an international representative of a few Asian interest here in Lagos. For GOVERNORSHIP, make no mistake, SANWO OLU has indirectly given us his credentials through his campaign approach. He is very fit for Lagos Leadership continuity.

I'm telling you

I really don't know if he'll make a good leader, but he has been selling himself. Yes, his party has the funds, but it has been much more than that

He has been visiting people, places, been on talk shows and the rest. Agbeje is just relying on ethnic and tribal differences to score some points

Sanwo-Olu will win. It's a surety

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Samnavy: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2018
Atiku for 2019 No going back

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by AgbariOjukwu1: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2018
KillTheZombies:
I told Yorubas like okoyeeebos, ramdeuter, passingshot and other broken-headed ewedu fuccktards that their politicians wear more red caps and Igbo attires on campaign posters than agbada nowadays therefore IBO votes cannot be inconsequential as try struggle to always paint. Are they trying to 'omo-ibonize' the state? grin

Lol, Yorubas dey price Igbos for N300 million , this one dey here dey rejoice.. Ambode did same thing in 2014 but what was the end result ? He made sure you guys can only access Lagos State owned tertiary institutions with at least a credit pass in Yoruba.

When Sanwo-Olu enters , he will make a law that all poto poto pigs must give their children Ogbomosho tribal marks if they want to continue staying in Lagos cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by zionwinn(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Igbos now matter

Get a browser that pays you for browsing the internet..
Click on my signature below..
Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Dpharisee: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:
Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and every living thing in Lagos will vote for Sanwo-Olu. The reason is simple

The man is working hard to get our votes already. Everywhere is painted with his face. Billboards, posters, and even on radio. That is how someone serious should act.

I would have loved Lagos to change hands though, but for the umpteenth time, Agbaje and the PDP aren't ready.

Because Agbaje billboards and posters are being pulled down by APC agents using state apparatus angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by supereagle(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Czarugo007:
So Igbos get value like this?...God in your next creation,still creat me an Igbo...umu nnaa,IGBO AMAKA.

Ndi AMAKA . Right from the time of Tinubu , Ndi Igbo have been playing relevant position in the politics of Lagos, they were made commissioner and special advisers, When Fashola was there, an Igbo man was the head of delegates to Dubai and Singapore to understudy them for the Lagos state development, now an Igbo man is the house of Assembly in Lagos. With all these, Ndi Igbo still show bitterness to APC in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by deleo16(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by zeromeridian: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Na them de rush us grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by izzou(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2018
Dpharisee:

Because Agbaje billboards and posters are being pulled down by APC agents using state apparatus angry

I stay in Festac for now, and I haven't seen Agbaje postes anywhere

I was surprised when I heard Sanwo-Olu talking on radio yesterday

The man has occupied almost all digital billboards in Lagos.

His campaign team shares fliers up and down. Common.

Agbaje is not even interested in the election. I'm sure of
that

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by KillTheZombies: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, Yorubas dey price Igbos for N300 million , this one dey here dey rejoice.. Ambode did same thing in 2014 but what was the end result ? He made sure you guys can only access Lagos State owned tertiary institutions with at least a credit pass in Yoruba.

When Sanwo-Olu enters , he will make a law that all poto poto pigs must give their children Ogbomosho tribal marks if they want to continue staying in Lagos cheesy

Noise I know say you go lament. E pain u dearly.

See make I tell you, Ibokwe the efulefu has collected his share, hope you read Apga lagos is asking for 1 billion they will collect their share, Ohaneze will collect their own, Nzuko Igbo go collect their own, Igbo traders go collect their own, Igbo leaders of thought will collect their own, World Igbo congress are waiting in line. You know we are not centralized like Yoruba where tinubu collects your measly share from dumbohari in abuja and everybody falls in line, we are republicans, so be prepared to settle up to 20 Igbo groups, we all know the 300 million is just for Ibokwe and his family of four.

We IBOs like money wellu wellu like thieefnubu. I think the development is a good transition from the lagoon lamentations of drunkard oba lilwayne.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by harmless(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Agbaje CANNOT win in Lagos without Tinubu for now, maybe next election. Ambode will explain better, which is probably why Agbaje has not been wasting much money on campaigning...Tinubu represents the Lagos Obas, the Lagos elites, the motor park touts, market women, Lagos law enforcement agencies, political class etc. Which is why he is called the Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Igbos are the movers and shakers of Lagos.

Sanwo olu, Tinubu and oba of Lagos knows better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2018
So Igbos are this influential in lagos yet some yorubas say they are not? Wow!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Ruddyman(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2018
They both need IT
Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Prechy08(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

Bros PDP poster have always being destroyed everywhere in lagos that is why you ain't seeing much of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Strikethem: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2018
Anambralstson:
APC chieftains in Lagos knows better not e-rats here

Read below grin
Lol, campain strategy. If na me nko. Wetin i go talk before. I will even increase the the percentage to press una mumu button.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Vtrd: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, compain strategy. If na me nko. Wetin i go talk before. I will even increase the the percentage to press una mumu button.
Pained.

Your leaders know better, but the nobodies on nairaland are trying to unprofitably arrogant.
They know who makes Lagos tick. It is not the useless Yoruba immigrants constituting nuisance.

If we are not that significant, why would you want to press our mumu button?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Prechy08(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2018
Some people will never be objective in this. In the 2015 what was the margin of defeat. And that was when everyone wants GEJ out but still PDP came close in lagos. Now the pendulum has changed.
The igbos have majority population in Alimosho, which happens to be one of the biggest if not the biggest in lagos, all the igbo that contested for lagos state house won.
Go to oshodi-isolo you will see a handful, Surulere nkor, the population of the igbos keep increasing in lagos.
I recently went for corrections on my voter card, i was shocked at the numbers of igbos i met and keen to get their card.
Any wise candidate should win them on his side.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Vtrd: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2018
As time goes on, we will push for deputy governor as condition for our support.

In the meantime, sanwo -olu la ma dibo fun.
Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Anambralstson: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, compain strategy. If na me nko. Wetin i go talk before. I will even increase the the percentage to press una mumu button.
Continue consoling yourself grin
Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Anambralstson: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Prechy08:
Some people will never be objective in this. In the 2015 what was the margin of defeat. And that was when everyone wants GEJ out but still PDP came close in lagos. Now the pendulum has changed.
The igbos have majority population in Alimosho, which happens to be one of the biggest if not the biggest in lagos, all the igbo that contested for lagos state house won.
Go to oshodi-isolo you will see a handful, Surulere nkor, the population of the igbos keep increasing in lagos.
I recently went for corrections on my voter card, i was shocked at the numbers of igbos i met and keen to get their card.
Any wise candidate should win them on his side.
Same with Ajah and Lakki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Strikethem: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2018
Anambralstson:

Continue consoling yourself grin
If you are that important, then yoruba law should be reversed. Let aee how important you are by making Sanwo to reverse the law cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Strikethem:
If you are that important, then yoruba law should be reversed. Let aee how important you are by making Sanwo to reverse the law cheesy.

E pain am...but u don't need to...

Both candidates knows the importance of igbo votes....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Strikethem: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Vtrd:

Pained.

Your leaders know better, but the nobodies on nairaland are trying to unprofitably arrogant.
They know who makes Lagos tick. It is not the useless Yoruba immigrants constituting nuisance.

If we are not that significant, why would you want to press our mumu button?

Ok, we will know how significant you are when you make sanwo olu change lagos yoruba law. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Nice
Re: 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
So Igbos are this influential in lagos yet some yorubas say they are not? Wow!

U dey mind them...

Both candidates have been doing all sorts of manoeuvre to win igbo votes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Omo-agege, Kalu Condole With NGE, Kano Govt Over Tudunwada’s Death / Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders / Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.