Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I See Darkness Covers Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Darkness Covers Lagos (577 Views)

The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness (2) (3) (4)

I See Darkness Covers Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2018
I see Darkness covers Lagos even in broad daylight! Thick darkness that lasted for hours, This was so scary and eventful. Something is about to happen, let's pray for this coming election, it may not be as smooth as we might have been thinking it will, it may be something that may tear up a whole family, sect, party, community or society. We should pray and be watchful, don't let anyone push you around with money because of election, stay safe. Stay alert and be conscious of your environment, Jesus says we should be watchful, yes we should, and we should awake from our slumber Isaiah 51:9- "awake, awake, put on strength...."May the grace of the Lord abides on our lives, Amen.
Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by chiefolododo(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2018
That darkness is APC

Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by NPComplete: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2018
Stupid vision of a mumu prophet. How did u see darkness if it was in broad daylight? Was it an eclipse? cheesy cheesy
Guy stop to dey smoke gbana.
Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2018
You're right Sir.

We never get light here for some time.

God bless you Sir.
Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let's pray for Lagos!! Unmhnm!
Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by Taniaa(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tosinex:
Let's pray for Lagos!! Unmhnm!
ok I've informed folks

Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by sukerefakere(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why not borno
Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by finalboss(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2019
NPComplete:
Stupid vision of a mumu prophet. How did u see darkness if it was in broad daylight? Was it an eclipse? cheesy cheesy
Guy stop to dey smoke gbana.
Lmao, guy you nor well

Re: I See Darkness Covers Lagos by finalboss(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Tosinex:
I see Darkness covers Lagos even in broad daylight! Thick darkness that lasted for hours, This was so scary and eventful. Something is about to happen, let's pray for this coming election, it may not be as smooth as we might have been thinking it will, it may be something that may tear up a whole family, sect, party, community or society. We should pray and be watchful, don't let anyone push you around with money because of election, stay safe. Stay alert and be conscious of your environment, Jesus says we should be watchful, yes we should, and we should awake from our slumber Isaiah 51:9- "awake, awake, put on strength...."May the grace of the Lord abides on our lives, Amen.
darkness in your room

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, March 2, 2019 / Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. / Death Is Not The End!