Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post (1048 Views)

Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by enunlewa: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2018
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool following a post the actor shared on social media.
Dumelo on Friday took to his Instagram to share a meme which is fast going viral on the internet.

Written on the meme was the inscription:
I miss the married women in the Bible who used to give their maids to their husbands as side-chicks. The current ones don’t read their Bibles. Only jealousy and selfishness nkoaaaaaaa.

However, Yvonne Nelson who is known to be a good friend of Dumelo did not see it as such. Even if she saw it as a joke, she definitely did find it amusing.
And she did not mince words as she came to comment “FOOOOOOOOOOL” on Dumelo’s post.

Yvonne’s comment sparked a barrage of criticisms from some Dumelo fans who thought she went too far.
But Dumelo himself seemed not to take Yvonne’s comment as an insult as he replied her with a laughter emoji.
Interestingly, Dumelo’s wife, Gifty, saw the husband’s post and had this reply for him:

“Dear lover, I’m going to pretend not to see this…but if you insist, you can have both maids. They are more sophisticated than the ones in the Bible.”

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/yvonne-nelson-calls-john-dumelo-a-fool-over-instagram-post

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by enunlewa: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2018

Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by enunlewa: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by internationalman(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2018
there's humor in that "FOOOOOOL"

But i wish there isn't... He is really a big FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by ukukaegbu(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mind speaketh
Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by Topccy007z: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2018
He wasn't reasoning with his head as at the time of this post
Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by Ehiscotch(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2018
All I can say his what John Dumelo said is true (until proven otherwise).

I also feel his wife was being sarcastic when she approved of his "side-chicking" their "sophisticated" maids.
Re: Yvonne Nelson calls John Dumelo a fool over Instagram post by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
So every irrelevant issue has to enter nl abi?smh

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Pvc; Unknowingly Reveals Her Real Age / "Life Is Not Worth It Anymore To Me" - Actress Yetunde Gold / Adekunle Gold Sends A Heart Warming Message To His Wife Simi Mrs (kosoko)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.