Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) (1875 Views)

IPOB Disowns Alleged Female Executioner - Pictures / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Alleged Female Robber Set Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Codedrock(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2018

Another gross barbaric act of jungle justice has taken place in Cross River, Nigeria.

An alleged female robber burnt to death by an angry mob in Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State for allegedly aiding armed robbers carry out operation of stealing motorcycles.

The deceased who has been identified as Miss Vivian, a graduate of Federal College of Education, FCE, Obudu, was also accused of killing an Okada (motorcycle) rider in the area early this month.

Vivian, popularly known as China in Obudu was set on fire on Saturday (yesterday) after reportedly being told by the mob to provide her boyfriend, which she failed to assent to. She was then lynched as passerby looked on.

A Facebook user who goes by the name, Tomclassic Amunde Jnr who also witnessed the act said the Police were on ground but couldn’t save Vivian.

“I was there Live and saw it all. Two well known Police Officers were standing beside me watching the whole scenario. Most of us from the opposing view, our opinion didn’t count because we were so little compared to those who were chanting the burning anthem.

“It took up to an hour before she was lastly burnt,” Amunde said.

A witness said:
Nigeria news
“I came out of my house this morning and saw some boys beating up China and asking her of her boyfriend. I identified some of the boys to be cult boys belonging to the KKs. They told the girl to call her friend. She took her phone, tried to reach her friend but it was not successful. So they told her that if her friend does not come out, they will burn her and just like play, they did it.”

Another said:

“They dragged her and kept beating her from her house till they got to the cyclists park and a big crowd of more than 500 persons gathered and watched her being burned alive.”

MORE PICTURES:
https://tinamagazine.com/2018/12/alleged-female-robber-burnt-to-death-in-cross-river-nigeria-pics.html
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Imortal001: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2018
Jungle justice is as bad as stealing itself, why take a life when you cant give life. Can any of this jungle justice people do thesame thing to their brother/sister when he/she commit a crime? (i dont think so).
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by adontcare(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2018
And the govt will keep mum. It is absurd
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerians are evil....
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by hammerFC: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2018
Cross River people and animals, no difference.
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Heartbender: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2018
2 Corinthians 6:14 King James Version (KJV) - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Look at what the company she kept has caused her. Her fugitive boyfriend would migrate elsewhere and perhaps has many other women like her in different places in the country and may someday repent and be born again. But she? It is too late. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by tooth4tooth: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Na wah oo
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2018
First time a woman is burnt to death. Hmmm Nigeria which way? Jungle justice is not the best solution.
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by internationalman(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2018
some of these people should write application letters to Boko Haram..

they would be taken at once..
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by YurFatHer: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2018
what a cold world
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2018
I wonder how these people after these act manage to sleep at night. this goes to show how many Nigerians are maniacs and potential terrorist

1 Like

Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by SarkinYarki: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2018
from what I read this looks like a cult attack masqueraded under jungle justice ..
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Nna17(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2018
kai, crime doesn't pay one bit.
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Resener12(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Codedrock:

MORE PICTURES:
https://tinamagazine.com/2018/12/alleged-female-robber-burnt-to-death-in-cross-river-nigeria-pics.html
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
This is barbaric. Nigeria isn’t a sane country

Secure your future and your kids in Canada

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

Canada awaits you
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2018
Must surely be a cult issue.

How can you burn a girl just because she could not provide her BF a rival gang leader.

HLs self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
from what I read this looks like a cult attack masqueraded under jungle justice ..

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Kenekingisback: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari sef angry
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Cult wahala
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2018
This is terrible. Shocking, barbaric and sad. No words sef.
Re: Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River Nigeria (pics) by CharleyBright(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2018
Really?
But from the story it doesnt look like she committed the crime.
When did being the girlfriend of a Robber become a crime punishable by lynching??
This is cold blood murder and one that all involved in the dastard acts should be arrested and sent to jail for murder.

And to all girls out there, you are befriending a guy whose means of livelihood u cant tell Or u even suspect he is a robber , and u still continue in d relationship cos of yeye love. If i should ask, u wan marry arm robber and bear kids that will eventually become orphans when he caught and killed?
These our yeye Nigerian girls are getting brainless cos of love for money.

(1) (Reply)

#NASS: Senator Dino Melaye, Others Pictured With Ahmed Lawan / Meet Capt Chinyelu Ndubuisi President Buhari's Able Pilot ( Photos ) / Anybody That Invite Obama To Nigeria Is A Bastard, Let Him Go Back To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.