Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy (48425 Views)

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by wisdomhuz: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
What is your name let's check it out. Abi your name na nameless?

ajl:

This is a business conglomerate, not a church or religious group. A church would be talking about food banks, orphanages, community health care centers. I actually have a visiting faculty position in their university but these folks are shady. They want me to use my own money to pay for airfare. And I wasn't sure of the university because of the way their students are treated like high school students. That's not a university. Rather than remove my name from their website for the last 5 years they fail to do that because it's add value to their scholarly reputation.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by abbeyfel: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Can u say d same of church of God idahosa afta his death d wife took charge...pple like orisejafor broke out...apart from d likes of Methodist and likes many of d new generation churches are tied to individuals...
Time will tell...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Nelson247: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Zoharariel:
Count the number of Faith Academy Secondary Schools all across the length & breadth of Nigeria - they are more than 3,000.

Count the number of Kingdom Heritage Nursery & Primary Schools across Nigeria and in some other Afrikan Countries - they're more than 7,000.

Add Covenant University in Ota, Landmark University in Abuja & Landmark University in Omu-Aran to the mix.

What you will get is Billions of Naira & Dollars in assets whose primary source was "Tithes & Seed Offerings" siphoned & still been siphoned from gullible Nigerians who are deluded into thinking they're enriching the kingdom of God while they themselves languish in abject penury.

The question is - would Jesus Christ have amassed all these assets & wealth when he emphatically made it clear in the book of Mathew 19:21 - "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven"

Unfortunately, these bastards know there is no heaven, hence - the reason they want to die with their wealth on Earth. grin

Bro there is a wealth transfer innthe realmnof the spirit that is manifesting in the physical. Stop deceiving yourself with Matt 19:21, it was personal to the man in question because the wealth is dragging him to hell. You can be rich and make heaven, ask father Abraham

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by HigherEd: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Admitwithschola: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2018
ajl:

This is a business conglomerate, not a church or religious group. A church would be talking about food banks, orphanages, community health care centers. I actually have a visiting faculty position in their university but these folks are shady. They want me to use my own money to pay for airfare. And I wasn't sure of the university because of the way their students are treated like high school students. That's not a university. Rather than remove my name from their website for the last 5 years they fail to do that because it's add value to their scholarly reputation.

Lol, are you sure about this claim? Because that university has money, flight is nothing to them, even if you are coming from Asia or Australia.

I have two coauthors there. I'm always told that the university is willing to sponsor for open access. Mind you, open access in many business/econ/finance journals, as you know, can be as high as $800..This is nothing to them!!

So, this is why I ask if you sure of your claim. Which department invited you?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Mathelosopher: 5:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Dottore:
Why are a greater ratio of the members so poor

Because they are still dwelling in ignorance;
"the nearer the church the farther from God."
Moreover it's not by proximity but by connectivity.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by remzytimer: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2018
johnmba:
Dangerously and not Godly

How much more do you yourself know God.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by sosy25: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2018
globalresource:
I connect to this uncommon grace on bishop Oyedepo. My hustling is blessed beyond measure.... I Dont attack achievement. I celebrate achievement

You can't keep attacking and expect to attract the same blessing

I agree with you 100%. My hustling is also blessed. You can't keep attacking and expect to attract the same blessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by CodeTemplar: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2018
ollah2:

Does the wealth belong to the members of the church or Oyedepo's family?
Does Oyedepo family have exclusive control of the church ?
Thereon lies your answer.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by CodeTemplar: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2018
ollah2:

Does the wealth belong to the members of the church or Oyedepo's family?
Does Oyedepo family have exclusive control of the church ?
Therein lies your answer.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by 2Lynx(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
If you must preach, then by all means - practice what you preach. Simple as ABC! Hahahahaaa! grin[/quote]

You have said it all "practice what you preach"
You preach prosperity and faith and you have just a 1990 Toyota camry, living in a ranted apartment and your children attands public schools, and your church auditorium is falling apart... And you expect people to sit and listen to you..... U must be wrong

This people practice what they preach bro
MFM = Prayers
CHERUBIM and SERAPHIM = bringing GOD Down through PRAISE and DANCING
CHRIST EMBASSY = holy ghost

Preach what you practice , practice what you preach
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
CrazeMan69:

Shut up it's called business... The law of supply and demand...
Anuohia teaching his elder
It Is Called Business By Selling Cement At 2X The Internationa Price At "World Poverty Capital" If You Call This Business I Call It Bad Exploitation...An Anuohia Without Facts
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by CrazeMan69(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Jejosan:
It Is Called Business By Selling Cement At 2X The Internationa Price At "World Poverty Capital" If You Call This Business I Call It Bad Exploitation...An Anuohia Without Facts
You are beyond help.
*Spits angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Sibrah: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Zoharariel:
Count the number of Faith Academy Secondary Schools all across the length & breadth of Nigeria - they are more than 3,000.

Count the number of Kingdom Heritage Nursery & Primary Schools across Nigeria and in some other Afrikan Countries - they're more than 7,000.

Add Covenant University in Ota, Landmark University in Abuja & Landmark University in Omu-Aran to the mix.

What you will get is Billions of Naira & Dollars in assets whose primary source was "Tithes & Seed Offerings" siphoned & still been siphoned from gullible Nigerians who are deluded into thinking they're enriching the kingdom of God while they themselves languish in abject penury.

The question is - would Jesus Christ have amassed all these assets & wealth when he emphatically made it clear in the book of Mathew 19:21 - "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven"

Unfortunately, these bastards know there is no heaven, hence - the reason they want to die with their wealth on Earth. grin
You inflated the structures and for your info, those schools are being subsidized. The secondary sch in delta actually cost over a billion and the student fee can repay that in d next decade.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Angela4life(f): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Oyedepo is evil and a fraudster he doesn't have any money if he does why can't he accomdate his pastors in local villages but sacked over 40 of them without any moral shortcomings
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Angela4life(f): 12:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Oyedepo is evil and a fraudster he doesn't have any money if he does why can't he accomdate his pastors in local villages but sacked over 40 of them without any moral shortcomings author=infogenius post=74297616]

Glory! [/quote]
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Angela4life(f): 12:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Oyedepo is evil and a fraudster he doesn't have any money if he does why can't he accomdate his pastors in local villages but sacked over 40 of them without any moral shortcomings
Re: 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy by Gospelpromoter: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.