Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days (18831 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by itiswellandwell: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
OK sir
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Bizibi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Glink2018:
All the anti- 4+4 will rush this thread.

Just watch and see

Like the people below.. ..
hehehe,smh
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by logon599: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
RIP President Shagari

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by shigoslim(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Misplaced of priority.
Some things we should have done to the falling Hero on battle fields.
We lost countless of soldiers on battle field we could not put the flag on half, what a country .
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by just4fun(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Josnac:
Damn bloody hypocrite.
Same man you toppled his govt baa?

How about the soldiers massacred in their hundreds??
What was done to appreciate their sacrifice??

Permit me to join d millions, and millions, and millions of d r....is fans to say DAT dis country is a s...hole .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Elfaris(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
May Allah forgive him and grant him jannah.

hmm, our founding fathers.. I.E_ Tafawa Balewa, Nnamdi Azikwe, Ahmadu Bello, Shehu Shagari, Obafemi Awolowo... etc
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Akowemoon(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
R. I. P our hero, may Almighty Allah grant you Aljana
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
This man no get s at all.
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Josnac:
Damn bloody hypocrite.

So fuvkcing what? It was a different time.
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Stanweezy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hypocrite, the man u overthrew his government u are now honoring him in death
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Deklassic: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
I just wish its the other way round wink
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by miraclea: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shehu shagari was overthrown by buhari

Shehu shagari also died during buhari regime now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Just2endowed2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Josnac:
Damn bloody hypocrite.

How about the soldiers massacred in their hundreds??
What was done to appreciate their sacrifice??

That's humans for you. Hypocrisy is a norm for Africans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Just2endowed2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Admin401:
So fuvkcing what? It was a different time.

What did you know? You know nothing
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Josnac(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Stop crying over everything.

You must grow some sense, I can get you a London used brain if only you can be humble enough to ask..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Just2endowed2(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Elfaris:
May Allah forgive him and grant him jannah.

hmm, our founding fathers.. I.E_ Tafawa Balewa, Nnamdi Azikwe, Ahmadu Bello, Shehu Shagari, Obafemi Awolowo... etc

Tell you what... They were all greedy.
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Optional09: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
He’s an idiot
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by 34webers(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Josnac:

You must grow some sense, I can get you a London used brain if only you can be humble enough to ask..
[/s]
The same London used brain that fails to be active in you? Nigga, stop crying over everything.
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by enemyofprogress: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
All hypocrites will go to hell
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by babatrigga(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatal Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State, 4 Months Old Child Saved(photos)

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/fatal-accident-along-afikpo-road-in.html
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by yetunsbay(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
what will that add to our lives this dullard lack sense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that's how is done in a civilized nation & her environment.....now who is dullard between u & ur ..?
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by arabbunkum: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by contigiency(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
neoclassical:
Baba go slow, the father of modern hypocrisy. Some times I think you don't know what you are doing due to old age, but it's now obvious to me that your wickedness is inbuilt. Democracy died in your hands in Nigeria, now you have come to ensure the second death of our hard earned nascent democracy. You are wicked, clueless, unforgiving, heartless and destructive. You are going to your village next year. Even rigging cannot save you.

You will surely cry by the time you learn the wide margin of votes buhari will use to defeat your Atiku. Don't even ask how i know you support that looter because I know how you people in that gang talk.
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Dokimazo(f): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
we have an unclear news of Boko Haram raiding and taking over Baga town in Borno, with hundreds of our soldiers missing, injured and some probably dead. Young, vibrant and primising young men-yet the Presidency saw no reason call for a national mourning. But for a 93year ailling elder stateman who passed away, flags are to be at half mast for 3-day. I wonder if our government haven't loss its sense for value.
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by lyricalz: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
buhari ke
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by semyman: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ayekooto Akindele wrote…

~ If those who removed Buhari from power in 1985 knew he would ever come back, they would have killed him like Balewa, Ironsi or Murtala. They never imagined there would ever be a Buhari Presidency... they spotted a likely emergence of Idiagbon, they poisoned him immediately... lol. Not funny actually.

They thought Buhari Ambition would be a lifetime joke but when they saw the reality in 2014, they organized assassins to kill him in Kaduna his beloved city, he is from Katsina but based in Kaduna. Just like they killed Bola Ige in Ibadan his beloved city, he was from Esa Oke but based in Ibadan. However, Buhari escaped but his car was shot many times and convoy bombed!!!

Buhari defeated the combination of his destiny truncators. Just like MOSES too, if the Egyptians knew he would free their slaves, they would have killed him inside the palace when he was a baby.

Even as the President, Buhari was poisoned, those who poisoned him knew he couldn't have survived because others like Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon didn't survive. The mystery of his survival has turned the reasoning of his assailants upside down. The Buhari they know is dead. Just like MOSES was different when he reappeared to the Egyptians. He wasn't running away again, he called Pharaoh by name, he messed up all the Dubai Magicians of Egypt...Moses was the First Jubrin from Sudan!!!

2019 is sealed because the Egyptians must contest with Moses, Moses did not die and Moses has taken up the challenge to ensure that the oppressed people of God remain free!!!
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by ofiko123(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari is a hypocrite..
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Omeokachie: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Clown
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by LWFashion(f): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
logon599:
RIP President Shagari

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

Follow and send PM
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by Deklassic: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
cry
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by mamatwiny(f): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Flag fly half mast on a new year day?
Re: Buhari Directs Nigerian Flags To Fly At Half-mast For Three Days by nimisola: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Public holiday was only declared in Sokoto state, his hometown.. lol
Unless you live in Sokoto, you're going to work ooo..lol
Jerryojozy:
Wait o! Is tomorrow public holiday?

Abeg I no wan go work

GeniusJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win - NOI Polls / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala with Jack Dorsey at UNGA 2019 / Fayose And Aregebsola All Smiles At Governors’ Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.