Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigeria Minister Of Sports, Dalung Steps Out In Style For A Carnival (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Minister Of Sports, Dalung Steps Out In Style For A Carnival (photos) (421 Views)

Throw Back:When Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Shut Down A Carnival In Trinidad, 18+ / Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Minister Of Sports, Dalung Steps Out In Style For A Carnival (photos) by 9jahotvibes(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon dalung, was in touch with his culture yesterday December 29th as he attended the 2018 Tarok cultural carnival which held in Langtang South local government area in Plateau state.

OPEN THE LINK TO READ MORE

https://9jahotvybes.com/nigeria-minister-of-sports-dalung-steps-out-in-style-for-a-carnival-photos/

Re: Nigeria Minister Of Sports, Dalung Steps Out In Style For A Carnival (photos) by okomile(f): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Crazy

Soon, he will be ill and flown abroad.

What sense is this old man doing exposing his bare chest all in the name of carnival

O.Y.O. is his case oooooo
Re: Nigeria Minister Of Sports, Dalung Steps Out In Style For A Carnival (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
What manner of fuckery is this

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Does Not Allow Girls Near Me – Oritsefemi / Barack Obama Wishes His Wife, Michelle Obama A Happy Birthday / Linda Ikeji Narrates How Her Family Was Embarrassed Because Of N70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.