Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann (1919 Views)

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / Solution To Getting BIS Edge Or 3g Network Symbol On Android. / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann by ceejay80s(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
3G tv for 3G & symbian phones
Re: Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann by konari(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2007
Please could you expantiate? Whats the name of the software, is it a freeware(ie free to try/use software). Whats the size of the software? Are you willing to give it out to interested nairalanders?
Re: Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann by hayprof(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2007
U gat to pay for it!
He once mentioned this sometime ago on this thread. wink
Re: Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann by ceejay80s(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2007
its going to be free for the first 3 month or so,i will upload the software to this forum as soon as any of our network providers starts the 3G services.i have tested some foreign TV stations on my nokia N70 via mtn gprs,its just that via gprs is slow,so stick to this forum.
Re: Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann by MrInfo1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hey i got d tv also , u can use GPRS to watch it but it should be internet gprs not wap gprs wink
Re: Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann by MrInfo1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2007

Re: Immediately 3g Network Comes To Nigeria.i Have A Programe That Can Enable You To Watch Live Tv Chann by Saddam: 1:24am On Jan 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Use Blackberry Javelin For Sale / Snapchat / Jurassic World The Game Android Solutions Tool Coins And Cash APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.