Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

<<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank (10634 Views)

Romoss Powerbanks Garage • Tested And Trusted • Good Deals ! / *Updated*Romoss Pea60, Pea40, sense 8plus 30kmah,PPD 20, 20kmah, simple 20 20kma / Romoss Sense 8+ 30,000mah,Romoss S20 20,000mah,Solo 3s 10,000mah, Ace 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Maximatic:
ROMOSS Sense 8 Plus 30000mAh QC Type-C Power Bank

Time Saving Convenience

Power your phone to 50% in just half an hour be it the newest iPhone or other smartphone, 18W two-way fast charging helps you save time on charging all of your quick charge capable devices. Or charge even 3 devices at the same time.
Universal Cable Compatibility
No more trouble when not having the right cable at hand, now you can plug and charge with any of the commonly available charging cables types.
Fast Charge with QC 3.0
The Sense 8+ is equipped with a self-developed quick charging chip provided by TSMC a core Apple supplier. Charging a Samsung Galaxy S8 with a Sense 8+ can be 3 times faster than with a normal power bank.
Up to date Technology
Compatible with wide range of fast charging technology standards like QC3.0/2.0, MTK PE, Samsung FastCharger, Huawei FCP, Apple 2.4(A), etc. 10 intelligent safe charging mechanisms combined together and our Fit-charge technology is a unique combination that will outperform any regular power bank.

Orders Only (wholesale &Retail) contact :08179801339

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2019
tongue
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Power your phone to 50% in just half an hour be it the newest iPhone or other smartphone, 18W two-way fast charging helps you save time on charging all of your quick charge capable devices. Or charge even 3 devices at the same time.
No more trouble when not having the right cable at hand, now you can plug and charge with any of the commonly available charging cables types.
Fast Charge with QC 3.0
The Sense 8+ is equipped with a self-developed quick charging chip provided by TSMC a core Apple supplier. Charging a Samsung Galaxy S8 with a Sense 8+ can be 3 times faster than with a normal power bank.
Up to date Technology
Compatible with wide range of fast charging technology standards like QC3.0/2.0, MTK PE, Samsung FastCharger, Huawei FCP, Apple 2.4(A), etc. 10 intelligent safe charging mechanisms combined together and our Fit-charge technology is a unique combination that will outperform any regular power bank.

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2019
cool
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abeg who here has used the power bank... Would really appreciate an honest review
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
Abeg who here has used the power bank... Would really appreciate an honest review
That's what I'm using currently..

The powerbank is more reliable than our leaders. cheesy The thing is it has carried me 3 days straight without charging it.

I won't say much, make e nor con be like say Romoss pay me to do advert for them...

One thing i can assure you is that, you'll enjoy the value of your money.. E fit be your best decision you make dis month sef. cheesy

1 Like

Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
That's what I'm using currently..

The powerbank is more reliable than our leaders. cheesy The thing is it has carried me 3 days straight without charging it.

I won't say much, make e nor con be like say Romoss pay me to do advert for them...

One thing i can assure you is that, you'll enjoy the value of your money.. E fit be your best decision you make dis month sef. cheesy
Tanx... No vese say I de stress u ooh but how many times e de charge ur phone till e die and how many nah

I'm asking cis I have a New age 18500mah power bank but I want to give someone and I want to be sure this outperforms that considering it's almost double the price
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
Tanx... No vese say I de stress u ooh but how many times e de charge ur phone till e die and how many nah

I'm asking cis I have a New age 18500mah power bank but I want to give someone and I want to be sure this outperforms that considering it's almost double the price
To answer your questions
1 Week of Worry-free Power: Fully recharged Sense 8+, the 30,000mAh capacity gives 4 full charges to Nintendo Switch, 12.6 to iPhone 8, 7.2 to Samsung S9, and 4 full charges to iPad mini 4. A Must-have for unlimited gamers, for camping, hiking and all kinds of fests.18W Rapid Recharge 3-Input: It only takes 11 hours to fully recharge the 30,000mAh power bank with a 18W wall charger.Fast Charge⊕ 3-Output: Charges QC-support devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes, 4 times faster than conventional chargers. 3 USB outputs enable to charge a mobile phone, a tablet or a Nintendo Switch simultaneously at maximum speed up to 3 amps.
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:

I neva use am die once o, but highest i dun use am without charging na 3 days.
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2019
cool
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
tongue tongue
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2019
cool
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 13,000
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Maximatic:

Its was great doing business with you, power bank and charger delivered to Benin smiley
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Abrahamdgreat(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2019
pcproblem:

Its was great doing business with you, power bank and charger delivered to Benin smiley
Does the 12k5 include the delivery?
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2019
pcproblem:

Powerbank delivered successfully to a client in Benin Thanks sir

Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
Does the 12k5 include the delivery?
no sir delivery is a different bargain please write me on my whatsap 08179801339
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 12,500
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Outis(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Is this inclusive of delivery?

If not. How much is delivery to Yaba Lagos.

Does it also come with USB cable? Thanks

State it here pls.
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Outis:
Is this inclusive of delivery?

If not. How much is delivery to Yaba Lagos.

Does it also come with USB cable? Thanks

State it here pls.

Delivery to Yaba is 1k so total is 14000......its exclusive of Usb cable and charger, you can buy Fast charger 3k and Romoss Cord, 1k.......to place your order please message us on whatsap or call on 08179801339
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 13,000
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
cool
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 13,000
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
tongue
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 13,000
Re: <<Updated PROMO Oct 29 2021>ROMOSS Sense 8p+30000mahLED displayPower Bank by Maximatic(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
cool cool
Maximatic:

Time Saving Convenience

Fast Charge with QC 3.0
Up to date Technology

Price 15,000
now 13,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Still Available Affordable Data Sme....m.t.n,,airtel,,glo,,etisalat. / Urgent Sale! Very Neatly LG R400 Webcam Laptop 25k/160gb /2gb/call 0815-473-7273 / HP Envy M6, Corei5, 750GB, 8GB RAM, 2G Graphics, Backlit keyboard, Fingerprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.