Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies. (2). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies. (2). (191 Views)

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. / Rccg Feb. 2018 Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies 2) / Stronger Than Your Enemies 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traps Of The Devil And Your Enemies. (2). by Revadebola: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
TRAPS OF THE DEVIL AND YOUR ENEMIES. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

For Esau, the devil used his uncontrollable appetite for food as trap to lose his birthright.

Genesis 25:29-33 (KJV)
"And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage ; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob".

For Reuben, the devil used his casual sexual life to bring the curse of not excelling upon him.

Genesis 49:1-4 (KJV)
"And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it : he went up to my couch".

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST BEFORE SHARING IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / 800values For New Era Human Being (250-300) / A Time Of Expression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.