Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. (78167 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by obowunmi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
How can someone own 2 range rover of same brand

Probably a gift. Many of these folks get gifts from politicians who steal our money.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by ehissi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oluromantic:

One for man and one for the woman. .....

E be like say you never marry na E make you dey talk this!!
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Godskidk(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by jesmond3945: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
franchasng:
You guys ought to have been richer than this if you had abandoned greed and stayed together, now the income flow is dying down gradually, you better find a viable business and invest in asap, buying luxury cars, buying lands and building houses aren't sustainable investments in Nigeria, forget all those crap foreign infopreneur book writers do write in their books oh.

Majek Fashek had plenty hectares of lands in Lagos, near Ajah, but those lands couldn't save him, this is Nigeria not America lipsrsealed

Venture into as many businesses as possible as you can, sponsor talent hunts to harvest fresh talents with hot tech ideas, invest in their most viable ideas and become a major stakeholder, buy off thriving tech startups and invest in them to capture local and global market.

As a music artiste, find a way to startup a tech business that focuses on streaming and delivering local songs and videos to Nigerians using minimal internet bites and low internet connectivity, gradually, turn it to a global sensation.

I swear all these guys are lucky to make cash but don't have business sense to expand their business empire and wealth lipsrsealed
you are right, they are legends and should behave like one.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Godskidk(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jayneek:
More blessings to everyone on Nairaland this 2019. We made it.
E never reach though...
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by knowhowk: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Freshfish4:
He showcases cool cars but has crappy songs
. Those Crapy songs are crapily Amazing
Mr.Peter ,I can't wait for ur next Crapy Song.U are indeed Blessed
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by danchi2019(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
oboy, money must be made
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Godskidk(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See as that police man dey do watchman for him junior brother age mate. This kind of life no go be anybody portion in Jesus name.

Who asked you to share portions? That policeman could be making more than the CP.
Don't go and hustle, dey here dey reason policeman wey dey hustle
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Kog45(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cool but never see tuface displays wealth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by bizhop01: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
My wife & i
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by sonety2k(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lovely
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by mindeed(f): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
franchasng:
You guys ought to have been richer than this if you had abandoned greed and stayed together, now the income flow is dying down gradually, you better find a viable business and invest in asap, buying luxury cars, buying lands and building houses aren't sustainable investments in Nigeria, forget all those crap foreign infopreneur book writers do write in their books oh.

Majek Fashek had plenty hectares of lands in Lagos, near Ajah, but those lands couldn't save him, this is Nigeria not America lipsrsealed

Venture into as many businesses as possible as you can, sponsor talent hunts to harvest fresh talents with hot tech ideas, invest in their most viable ideas and become a major stakeholder, buy off thriving tech startups and invest in them to capture local and global market.

As a music artiste, find a way to startup a tech business that focuses on streaming and delivering local songs and videos to Nigerians using minimal internet bites and low internet connectivity, gradually, turn it to a global sensation.

I swear all these guys are lucky to make cash but don't have business sense to expand their business empire and wealth lipsrsealed

Dude, can you do me a favour? You should DM him this exact message. Just copy and paste into his Twitter of Instagram DMs. Your message is worth a million box. I'm serious. Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by techliteup: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thunder fire poverty
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by millionboi2: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See as that police man dey do watchman for him junior brother age mate. This kind of life no go be anybody portion in Jesus name.
he is just doing his work as force man.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Elvisu: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
I think Glo gave him one.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by millionboi2: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
he is just doing his work as force man
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Fran6ixesq(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
They are not the same, one is Vogue while other one is Sport.

Negotiate:
Same Range Rover twice?

That’s the dream!
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Austema:
Am waiting for poverty-addicted Naralander who will come here and shout V-A-N-I-T-Y

V-A-N-I-T-Y upon V-A-N-I-T-Y

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Pamtoye(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
He had one b4 he was gifted d oda one by Glo...
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by millionboi2: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
franchasng:

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
mindeed:

Dude, can you do me a favour? You should DM him this exact message. Just copy and paste into his Twitter of Instagram DMs. Your message is worth a million box. I'm serious. Thanks!

Hope you guys pay the dude sha, cause you rich folks are fond of using other people ideas & pretend it's yours
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
This guy is so vain. He is as shallow as slay QueenS. If this guy was a woman, he would have been a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by zomby(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
I hope all is well with this dude...because constantly and unnecessarily showing off all your goodies is mostly an indication that all is not well...

I still think both brothers (Peter and Paul) need each other...I have never seen a fish swimming without water.

I hope they wake up soon.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Last355(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
youngds:
This forum gets less interesting day by day angry
village ppl are on seun's matter!
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
These guys made a lot of money
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by lastempero: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
franchasng:

You are there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by sheDD(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sincere4u:
Money makes life so sweet!.
On closer observation it looks like a rented building though.
. Like a rented building u said
But is still owned by someone.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Paidrooll(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Freshfish4:
He showcases cool cars but has crappy songs
Dat ur head like pistol olopa .for ur entire life wetin u don use ham achieve
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Donlexino(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
tendingNews:
Check out Mr P Peter Okoye of P'square’s mansion and cars in his Ikoyi house, Lagos.

Peter Okoye has good taste for cars, houses and he doesn't hesitate to flaunt his house and cars.

See more photos and watch videos below....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/mansion-peter-okoyes-house-and-cars.html?m=1

Mr Op what's the benefits of these stupid pictures to us? I think you really need your brain re-examine...nairaland is becoming wack and seun most be very stupid for allowing useless posts to grace the frontage
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by kenodrill: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nothing new...
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by sholatem(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
1 of it is for his wife,he bought same brand sometimes ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' / Actress Nkechi Blessing Imitates New Naira Notes In New Picture / Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.