Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

So Many Policies In Nigeria Look So Anticlockwise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Policies In Nigeria Look So Anticlockwise (253 Views)

My Expereince Of The Untold Effect Of Tinubu Economic Policies In the North / 5 Times Buhari Packaged, Repackaged Unpopular Policies In Favour Of Fulani Herds / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Policies In Nigeria Look So Anticlockwise by Fyzt: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
So many policies in Nigeria look so anticlockwise

Nigerian government gets a lot of things so wrong,why the operation python dance 3 all over the country?,this suggests a secretive plot to threaten the 2019 general election ,this move by the federal government could lead to the use of army to intimidate the voters nationwide and bring about the resultant indirect rigging of the election results.

Why not deploy this operation python dance 3 of army to those volatile areas threatened by terrorism,the army will have weapons when it comes to the intimidation of the ordinary people,but will not have enough weapons when it comes to defending of the citizens and the territorial boundaries,so many things go anticlockwise in Nigeria.

Re: So Many Policies In Nigeria Look So Anticlockwise by 10kgod(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
make mods push to general. I wan register my comment

(1) (Reply)

Esit Eket Women Vow To Deliver Gov. Emmanuel ...says Apc Is A Failed Party. / Storm Over - Ondo APC Assures : / Articulated Lies Don't Win Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.