Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite (1542 Views)

Xaiomi Mi A3 Or Samsung A30s / Between The Nokia X5 And Samsung's A20 / I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Am just confused on buying either of the device.
I just love the the both, but where am geting the issues is the IR blaster on the xaiomi that's not on the Nokia is a huge turn off..

though the X5 is cheaper
plz help a friend to choose.
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by tidedroid: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
meshachdbuzz:
Am just confused on buying either of the device.
I just love the the both, but where am geting the issues is the IR blaster on the xaiomi that's not on the Nokia is a huge turn off..

though the X5 is cheaper
plz help a friend to choose.
nokia x5 is by far d more powerful device,a2 lite battery should be far better,i cant say on camera,a2 lite screen is sharper(higher resolution) dont know if its actually better overall(eg color accuracy,screen brightness). I use note 5 ai and the ir blaster is useful but probably shouldnt be the make or break reason for choosing one over the other coz 95% of the time u use the phone u wont even remember its there
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
tidedroid:
nokia x5 is by far d more powerful device,a2 lite battery should be far better,i cant say on camera,a2 lite screen is sharper(higher resolution) dont know if its actually better overall(eg color accuracy,screen brightness). I use note 5 ai and the ir blaster is useful but probably shouldnt be the make or break reason for choosing one over the other coz 95% of the time u use the phone u wont even remember its there
hmmm nice one
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
tidedroid:
how is the camera on low light condition and night?
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ir blaster is not a feature but a gimmick for kiddies
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by tidedroid: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
meshachdbuzz:

how is the camera on low light condition and night?
i hardly use my cam,but fromthe few pics have taken dont expect anything flagship level but it is slightly better than my bro infinix note 5
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
X5....better processor

Mi a2 lite....better battery life, better display, Android one(not sure if Nokia x5 is an Android one phone though, but 5.1 is), has a 4gb and 64gb variant
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
yusfatedeeprof:
X5....better processor

Mi a2 lite....better battery life, better display, Android one(not sure if Nokia x5 is an Android one phone though, but 5.1
has a 4gb and 64gb variant
Mi have same variant
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
yusfatedeeprof:
you really think so?

1 Like

Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
meshachdbuzz:

Mi have same variant

Yea mi a2 lite has 4gb variant, x5 doesn't
You misquoted me
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
yusfatedeeprof:

Yea mi a2 lite has 4gb variant, x5 doesn't You misquoted me
x5 does too but costly around 59k plus shipping
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by AndroBlaze: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
yusfatedeeprof:

How is an IR blaster now a gimmick for kiddies??

@OP

Though I agree an IR blaster should not be the main thing you consider in choosing a phone its definitely a very useful addition as countless times it has saved me at home and in the office- and people who see me controlling all sorts of devices from my phone are always in awe.
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by Olubidex: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2018
I'm using the Mi a2 lite and I tell you performance is satisfactory. However if you are game freak on mobile phone then I doubt you will be satisfied. Know that snapdragon 625 is capable of doing anything basic on a phone except you push it further beyond limit. Camera is not flagship but reasonably acceptable. Battery is strong, speaker sounds great. Connectivity is perfect but no voice over LTE but transition is seamless. Build quality is unquestionable. Screen is super, bright and vivid enough for visual gratification.

On the other hand, Nokia's (from review) only advantage over Mi a2 lite is the glass back design and slightly faster MTK P60. Both phones are Android One phone, I have even upgraded my Mi A2 lite to Android 9 via ota. The choice is yours and don't regret mine. I'm pleased

1 Like

Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by meshachdbuzz(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Olubidex:
I'm using the Mi a2 lite and I tell you performance is satisfactory. However if you are game freak on mobile phone then I doubt you will be satisfied. Know that snapdragon 625 is capable of doing anything basic on a phone except you push it further beyond limit. Camera is not flagship but reasonably acceptable. Battery is strong, speaker sounds great. Connectivity is perfect but no voice over LTE but transition is seamless. Build quality is unquestionable. Screen is super, bright and vivid enough for visual gratification.

On the other hand, Nokia's (from review) only advantage over Mi a2 lite is the glass back design and slightly faster MTK P60. Both phones are Android One phone, I have even upgraded my Mi A2 lite to Android 9 via ota. The choice is yours and don't regret mine. I'm pleased
how much did u get urs bro?
thanks man for your advice..
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Olubidex:

But i also think the camera of X5 would be better,(it has bokeh mode and other cool features) but i think it has an aluminium and not glass back, the price diff is roughly 11K
so i think the X5 is a better bet, my opinion though!!
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Olubidex:

Helio p60 is really better than sd625

Compare sd 625 with helio p23
Re: Between Nokia X5 And Xaiomi Mi A2lite by Olubidex: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=meshachdbuzz post=74314051]
how much did u get urs bro?
thanks man for your advice..[/quote

#55300 via Jumia

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Unveils The Apex (2019) Smartphone With 5G Support, No Buttons And Ports / How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone / Please I Need Your Help With A Budget Snapdragon Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.