Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding (408 Views)

Lady Gets $10k Compensation After Suing Ex-Boyfreind Who Leaked Her Nude Videos / Lady Gets "Bad Trip" After Taking Drugs, Tied Up (Video) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Sergioaguero: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
iDONshayo.com

Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding

There has been a story going aroud online about a Nigerian lady who gets pregnant for her ex, few weeks to her wedding.

A guy who saw the news online this morning said;

I actually first heard this story through my girlfriend, it happened to the uncle, but i didnt post about it because of it sensitive nature and untill that i saw it online just this Morning.

It happened to be that the uncle who works in an Oil company has been offshore for over 1Month plus and wanted to have her fiancee married into their family despite his absent, So he had ... read more when you click the source link below.

Source link: http://www.idonshayo.com/lady-gets-pregnant-for-her-ex-few-weeks-to-her-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrested With Stew Containing Weed She Got For Her Boyfriend In Jail(video) / Family Of Alleged Rapist, Asiwaju Claim To Know About His Death Through The News / Man Refuse To Pay Se* Worker Says He Did Only Do Touching Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.