Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date (1813 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Anambralstson: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
PDP is set teach the toddler, Apc how to organize a massive rally.

South South is PDP.

Lalasticlala

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by iluvdonjazzy: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
ok I will be there

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Afamed: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Self consolation is allowed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by buharitill2023: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
we Will be here to compare buhari 2015 River state campaign rally and thief atiku 2019 zonal campaign rally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Foolishbuhari: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Zombies go cry...zombies go kill themselves, them go get heart attack Lol

I keep telling them buhari won't get even 5% of total SS votes yet they doubt me.

Particularly in delta they keep letting them cunning whines of Omo agege give them hope...bunch of dying kicking men

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Anambralstson: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
buharitill2023:
we Will be here to compare buhari 2015 River state campaign rally and thief atiku 2019 zonal campaign rally.
You should compare with Akwa Ibom stadium, Buhari used Libration stadium PH which is 15,000 capacity in 2015, Atiku Presidential campaign will be held at Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Port Harcourt which is 38,000 capacity larger than Akwa Ibom stadium used by APC

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by DrGoodman: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
I will be there. This will be massive.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Freshfish4: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nothing will give me great joy than to see Nigeria working again. They promised us change and they gave us hell, now they're back with next level which I know will be worse cos by then they have nothing to lose. I don't want change nor next level, I just want normal. When a dollar was 136, petrol was 86naira per litre, a bag of rice was 8k, light was 9hours a day and things were not this expensive. The people that claim they don't loot are worst than the devil. If the looting will make things better, let them loot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by TheTrueSeeker2: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Meanwhile we shall be hosting the Higher Life Conference with our Man of God; Pastor Chris Oyakhilome live at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Port Harcourt.

From the 25th to the 27th of January 2019.

Spread the Joy....!!!
Its a new day for Rivers

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by rayblaze11: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please guys I need link to stream man u match abeg
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Anambralstson:
PDP is set teach the toddler, Apc how to organize a massive rally.

South South is PDP.

Lalasticlala
pdp all the way. atiku/obi is a goal.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by kehinde1588(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
It is too early for PDP to take back power. I am very confident of victory for APC. PDP ruled Nigeria for 16yrs and APC is going to rule for 32yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by buharitill2023: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Anambralstson:

You should compare with Akwa Ibom stadium, Buhari used Libration stadium PH which is 15,000 capacity in 2015, Atiku Presidential campaign will be held at Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Port Harcourt which is 38,000 capacity larger than Akwa Ibom stadium used by APC
akwa ibom rally is too much to compare with thief atiku rally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by buharitill2023: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Freshfish4:
Nothing will give me great joy than to see Nigeria working again. They promised us change and they gave us hell, now they're back with next level which I know will be worse cos by then they have nothing to lose. I don't want change nor next level, I just want normal. When a dollar was 136, petrol was 86naira per litre, a bag of rice was 8k, light was 9hours a day and things were not this expensive. The people that claim they don't loot are worst than the devil. If the looting will make things better, let them loot.
if it is looting that Will make Nigeria working again, to hell with you and your fellow jobless aggressive lazy terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Anambralstson: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
buharitill2023:
akwa ibom rally is too much to compare with thief atiku rally.
Ak rally was a big disgrace for a sitting president first regional campaign rally.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Metuh: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Afamed:
Self consolation is allowed
Try and ask Amaechi, Akpabio, Orji Kalu and other saints in your party that defected from PDP. grin

Yet you keep crying upadan that they looted your personal money dry.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Let kill it
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In South South Check Date by Shawnnn01: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Freshfish4:
how much was a bag of rice before PDP got to power ? You are worse than hell.

(1) (Reply)

Result update; PMB Leads Atiku With 3.5 Vote Difference - BBC / Nigeria Unseats South Africa As The Most Valuable Brand In Africa / Boko Haram And ISWAP Turn Guns Against Each Other In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.