Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Adoption Process...? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adoption Process...? (407 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Information On Adoption Process, Duration And Requirements In Nigeria Needed! / Child Adoption Process In Nigeria. How Much, How To Go About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adoption Process...? by ineedablessing: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hey...

I need some help on adoption. My spouse and I have approached various orphanages, but sadly, they seem to be a blackmail front.

We're presently unable to have a biological spawn, and hope to raise any child out there we can adopt legally.

Any one with info how to adopt, please pm. Or any woman who is interested in giving her child up to adoptive parents, please pm or drop a mail to attilainc@yahoo.com

Expecting our new year blessing.
Re: Adoption Process...? by lilsyd: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
smiley
Re: Adoption Process...? by thorpido(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
^^ May God answer you both and give you your hearts' desires.

(1) (Reply)

** Parents, Beware Of The Dangers Of Criticizing Your Child ** / This Is The Last Generation Where... / Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.