Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Notice To President M. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To President M. Buhari (467 Views)

Parody: President M.buhari Addresses The Nation By Abiodun I / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) / President M. Buhari Democracy Day Speech (life Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To President M. Buhari by Wallade(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
On this day, December 30, 2018. I write to advice the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, his excellency Rtd Gen M. Buhari.

Upon completion of the general elections in the year 2019, sequel to the overwhelming votes of the electorates of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN) against your candidacy and APC in the presidential election.

Kindly retire to Daura; do not contest the will of the people; do not contemplate annulment, perversion or disregard of the election process and result.

Follow the part of honor; in the footsteps of your predecessor - Ex. Psdt Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. We will keep our agreement to pay your entitlements and pension as stipulated by law of FRN and ultimately keep your place in the history of Nigeria.

Please note that we shall not be stampeded, intimidated, chained, dominated and subdued by any level of harassment, threat, impoverishment, lies and python dance.

Again, be reminded that we pledge to Nigeria our country, to be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria with all our strength, to defend our unity and uphold Nigeria's honor and glory (despite the bastardization). So help us God.
Re: Notice To President M. Buhari by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Notice To President M. Buhari by RZArecta2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Someone who wants to do Operation Python Dance all over the country is the person you're begging to retire to Daura after he loses next year, I dey laugh grin
Re: Notice To President M. Buhari by Wallade(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
RZArecta2:
Someone who wants to do Operation Python Dance all over the country is the person you're begging to retire to Daura after he loses next year, I dey laugh grin

We are appealing to him, please go home and retire when we say a resounding NO to 4+4.
Re: Notice To President M. Buhari by SEGLIZ: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
your msg stinks of bias.
Re: Notice To President M. Buhari by Wallade(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
SEGLIZ:
your msg stinks of bias.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' / Why Tinubu Will Be Fully In Charge Of My Campaigns — Buhari / Breaking: New Force PRO Appointed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.