Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan (10258 Views)

World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel / Oil Price Rises Above $40 Per Barrel, OPEC mend Fences. / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2010
COMANDCLEM  LATEST:  Mobil has now agreed to pay Royalties of well over  two dollars per barrel to Comandclem Nigeria Limited for using the invention of the Company's boss, Prof King Clement Uwemedimo, based on 1999 production.      The Coordinator of Comandclem's International Relations and Publicity, Deacon J. Akpan, told me on Saturday (August 7, 2010) that arrangements were in top gear to establish a Bank through which all Patentees would be paid.  He disclosed that apart from Mobil, Comandclem has identified about 500 other companies in Nigeria using  the Special Anti Corrosive Paint  invented by Prof Uwemedimo in 1980.  He got patent right for this invention from Nigeria's Federal Government on August 5, 1999.  Deacon Akpan also revealed that Comandclem had special programmes for Niger Delta Area and declared: "when implemented, there will be an end to militancy and restiveness in the area forever."                OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2010
Please are you sure about this??Have been registered since 2007

What's Deacon Akpan's number lemme confirm wht u are saying
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2010
Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the twin, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, "we have seen the Lord," But he said to them, "unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and place my finger in the mark of the nails, and place my hand in His side, I will not believe." Eight days later, His disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came and stood among them and said: "Peace be with you. " Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and see My hands; and put out your hand and place in My side; do not be faithless, but believing." (John 20: 24-27 RSV) OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2010
Wetin this one dey talk sef angry angry if wan hear correct preachin,i no where to go.

All i just wanted was the guys number,not u sermonizing me,plus if i didn't believe in commandclem

i wudn't have invested since 2007 for my brother,dad and my humble self. . .

Hit me up 07033278135.

I nid the decon's number.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2010
Seunbanme, thank you for your post. I did not want to react sharply to your earlier post. That was why I just posted biblical quotation  on Sunday!  Please, don't be annoyed sir.  But at over 64 years, I have nothing to gain by feeding patentees and others with falsehood.  By asking me for Deacon Akpan's number to confirm my report, it means you have already doubted my integrity. The fairest comment should have been to say that you would contact Mobil for confirmation. I said in my report that Deacon Akpan "told me" and you still insist on confirming from him if he actually told me what I reported. What then is wrong with my biblical quotation about Thomas? In any event, as a patentee since 2007,  I advise you to keep yourself updated by searching for these topics: "Should Prof Uwemedimo be given National Award?"  and  "Prof Uwemedimo speaks on payment to patentees."  After reading the comments and latest about Comandclem, you can come back here to post your impression.  I cannot publish Deacon Akpan's number without his permission.  Thousands of Patentees will continue to disturb the ever busy man while hundreds of idle others will be flashing the number just for fun. Now, seunbanme, let cast this joke with you: one of the rules Nairalanders must read before posting on the Forum says: "please, use standard, proper and clear English at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Naira Forum. You started your last post with pidgin English which you also forgot to polish. And you know that the owner of Nairaland bears Seun. When I broke your Username, "Seunbanme" into three, read what I got: "Seun ban me".  Seun of Nairaland will not ban you.  But let us obey the rules. Cheers!   OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2010
Omokemesi You are too much.i thought asd much that you must be a very matured man. I believe you & i have been following your posts from "Should prof Uwemedimo be given national award" even before your post came in i was told the same information from Comandclem's Lagos office @ Ojota by one of thier Staffs. MR "Seun ban me" believe it or not i can testify to this information that is its true.If u still want confirmation go to the comandclem office where you registerd & enquire.
What i expect you seun to have asked omokemesi is when or how soon give or take does he think payment of the royalties will comence.He should confirm this from Dr akpan & feed us back. pls OMOKEMESI do this for us & update us as usual.You are doing a good job so far. "Seun ban me" stay connected to this topic/thread & you will definateltly be updated with latest & current info from me & omokemesi. Infact i was told by the lagos officer that all other states have stopped resgistration except for Lagos office so any one who is yet to register where ever you are should run to thier lagos office & register before its too late.If you ask me it's an investment of a lifetime that is WORTH it.

Thank you all
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2010
@shimfe and omokemesi

Thanks so much for your post,it's extra matured

Am sorry for sounding like that in my earlier post.

Pls keep me updated. . .and in shimfe's words. . .,Sir omokemesi pls tell me, when or how soon give or take does he think payment of the royalties will comence
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2010
Its okay seunbanme. Browse "should Prof Uwemedimo be given National Award? " you can search through nairaland or google. From now on, nobody should call you "Seun ban me " again. We are members of the same family both on Nairaland and at Comandclem respectively. By the Grace of God, we shall all be alive to start enjoying the fruit of our investments before January or early part of next year. Cheers! Omokemesi
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2010
Senbanme welcome to the family fold.I believe we shall soon smile on pay day.all i can say for now from developments so far our pay day cannot exceed next year no matter how delayed it may be,

lets stay in touch & updated on this thread & other threads by omokemesi whos personality & inegrity i have come to respect.pls keep it up.you too Seunbanme i respect you for owning up & apologising for earlier doubts. its a very matured click i tell you & we shall communicate like this again on this forum when we have all smiled to the bank.

More updates pls. THANKS
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
Comandclem has completed building am Ark for Nigeria like the Noah's Ark. All Patentees should consider themselves lucky because they are already inside Comandclem Ark. The door will soon be shut. Those in the Ark of Comandclem will stay afloat in case of any flood of inflation or poverty. But do not be disturbed if you are unable to enter the ark before it is shut. The builder of Comandclem Ark will still rescue you. How? I will soon start to keep you informed. OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2010
i love the Ark thing.Detailed update about this comandclem's Ark please! its actually a safe haven for all patentees to say bye bye to poverty completely.

Omokemesi pls on the above subject matter did Dr Akpan give a precise value/figure above th $2 doller per barrel that mobil has now agreed to pay?

Anticipating your feedback soonest,
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2010
The battle has been won. Let the ark be shut first. I am very happy as if today is my birthday. God is alive. Those who thought $2 was building a castle in the air will faint. Just watch out since it is irreversible. Just let us continue to thank God, Prof Uwemedimo and all senior staff of Comandclem for what has now been achieved in spite of all odds and human obstacles. To my co-patentees, I say Congratulations! OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
NEWS FLASH! Mobil has now agreed to pay Comandclem Nigeria Limited ten dollars ($10) per barrel royalty for using Anti Corrosive Paint invented by the Company's boss, Prof King Clement Uwemedimo. The Coordinator of International Relations and Publicity, Deacon Jimmy Akpan, confirmed this when I contacted him on Friday. He revealed that an agreement to this effect had been signed by officials of Mobil. Prof King invented the Special Anti Corrosive Paint used for oil exploration since 1980 and got patent right for the invention from Nigeria's Federal Government on 5th August, 1999. Meanwhile, the monthly briefing of Patentees of Comandclem will hold in three sessions on Saturday, August 14, 2010. According to Deacon Akpan, the first session would start at 10 a.m., the second session, 12noon, and the final briefing 1.30 p.m. Venue: 32 Western Avenue, Ojuelegba, opposite Abalti Barracks, Lagos. The sessions will be addressed by the Coordinator himself.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
NEWS FLASH! Mobil has now agreed to pay Comandclem Nigeria Limited ten dollars ($10) per barrel royalty for using Anti Corrosive Paint invented by the Company's boss, Prof King Clement Uwemedimo. The Coordinator of International Relations and Publicity, Deacon Jimmy Akpan, confirmed this when I contacted him on Friday. He revealed that an agreement to this effect had been signed by officials of Mobil. Prof King invented the Special Anti Corrosive Paint used for oil exploration since 1980 and got patent right for the invention from Nigeria's Federal Government on 5th August, 1999. Meanwhile, the monthly briefing of Patentees of Comandclem will hold in three sessions on Saturday, August 14, 2010. According to Deacon Akpan, the first session would start at 10 a.m., the second session, 12noon, and the final briefing 1.30 p.m. Venue: 32 Western Avenue, Ojuelegba, opposite Abalti Barracks, Lagos. The sessions will be addressed by the Coordinator himself.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
This is goooooood news ooooo.

After all this years. . . Victory at last!!!
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
EXCELLENT NEWS!

Seunbanme more like FINANCIL FREEDOM at last

God is wonderfully on our side.

Congratulations to all patentees,

Omokemesi pls keep up the good work on your updates

Shimfe
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by donwils: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
The LORD is faithful. i was there on saturday 14th august 2010 for the briefing. it was a great news anyway. going by what happened few days before 14th august between the God-sent military personnel and mobil, one can conclude that commandclem's victory and mobil's sound agreement to pay $10 per barrel using the 1999 production rate is an act of God.
i never believed myself, my investment in 2007 was solely based on 'trial and error' but thanks to the almighty for bringing this applaudable victory and justice. may his name along be praised.

cheers to all lovers of truth and fairplay.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
donwils:

The LORD is faithful. i was there on saturday 14th august 2010 for the briefing. it was a great news anyway. going by what happened few days before 14th august between the God-sent military personnel and mobil, one can conclude that commandclem's victory and mobil's sound agreement to pay $10 per barrel using the 1999 production rate is an act of God.
i never believed myself, my investment in 2007 was solely based on 'trial and error' but thanks to the almighty for bringing this applaudable victory and justice. may his name along be praised.

cheers to all lovers of truth and fairplay.

Pls tell us what was discussed on Aug. 14.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by emmmyyax(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
This is to all of those who were not at the briefing;i quote Akpan 'quote me any where mobil has agreed to pay $10 per barrel, starting from 1999 amounting to $227billion, by the grace of God every patentee wil be paid befor december' isn't this overwhelming? So pls try and ensure your love ones get registered.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
lets laugh in german! tongue
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
while i laugh in my language!
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 12:24am On Aug 24, 2010
For those of us that registered as 'prince' how much should we be looking at?
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by whybanme(f): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
If you need an investment (secured and beneficial) that will pay you every 4 days, please log on to www.gsmcardsonline.com for updated Information.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by jamace(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
If you need an investment (secured and beneficial) that will pay you every 4 days, please log on to www.gsmcardsonline.com for updated Information

This is a scam o.

Read this tread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-480673.0.html
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by glamourtop: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2010
Let me start by saying my hope has been rekindled cos I've lost hope totally on Commandclem but with Okemesi and others I think I'm reviving. I will appreciate it a lot if you people can continue to update us on the issue , I will even be happy if Okemesi can add me to his yahoo list so I can be having chat with him cos all the people I encouraged to register then are now seeing me as a scammer but with God on my side I will be celebrated at last, my id on yahooo messenger is (calltemy@yahoo.com), I am using this medium to congrtulate those who had register cos there hope seems not lost,
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2010
Pls add me too falorepaul1@yahoo.com
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by madamL(f): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
Muru anya ka azu umu nnem. Akuko commandclem edoghi m anya.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
madam I, please try to translate what you posted to English language so all of us can understand what you posted. And that is one of the rules of Nairaland Forum. Post in standard English language. Thank you.
Omokemesi
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by seunbanme: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2010
Pls what is the latest news
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2010
Madam L pls translate.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by texazzpete(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
Omokemesi, so you're here trying to lead people astray also?

Abeg people, feel free to view this other thread for my attempts at warning people away from this fraud.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485100.32.html
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2010
DEAR VIEWERS, PLEASE GOOGLE SEARCH: "Prof Uwemedimo speaks on payment to Patentees." Battle is raging there between HOLY SPIRIT AND BOTTLED SPIRIT ! Please Be there! Omokemesi

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of Business Ideas For Rented Office Space!!! / Businessman, 9 Others Win Big In Diamondxtra Season 11 Monthly Draw / Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.